LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaved

glycerine

of course I shave down there. I wouldn't want stuff sitting stuck to the hairs. I also shave my butt, it just makes for easier clean-up.

How do you shave your bum? seems like a recipe for razor cuts to me :X. I use an electric trimmer round the front, quickneasy and no itchyness :).

I've taken to shaving my pubic mound and below <grin> since I've been wearing diapers so much. I was wondering, does anyone else do that? I always use baby oil after shaving and before the diaper. I love that smell!

I think I started shaving around 16 or 17 and haven't had a full crop of hair since.

I also shave my butt

I did that once. Talk about hell when it started to grow back and my wife (GF then) banned me from doing that again since it itched her too much.

Hair removal cream (sensitive) works much quicker and better.

Tried that once too. Luckily I started on my legs. I can't imagine how horrible it would have turned out (still have a scar on my leg burn). So it's a razor in the shower for me :)

I also have a shaved diaper area , usually completley shaved as i hate body hair. The first few times you shave its a bit wierd getting used to but after a while your skin will condition itself to being shaved . Having sex after being freshly shaved is also frickin AMAZING as well as being diapered after a clean shave

making sure to do it while the hair has been exposed to heat makes things much easier too and while shaving around your penis do it while your erect

as it will lessen the chances of being cut with the skin tight .

Most hair removal creams have warnings on them though saying not to use around genital / perianal areas so be sure to read the intructions first and indications of use.

crap , i just wet my diaper . be right back.

I've taken to shaving my pubic mound and below <grin> since I've been wearing diapers so much. I was wondering, does anyone else do that? I always use baby oil after shaving and before the diaper. I love that smell!

I do but I don't use a shver--i just trim it. Not always a good choice--had rash a couple of times

Shaved and smooth. I use a regular mens triple blade razor. Tried my wife's but it doesn't get as close. Just use caution and keep the skin stretched when working. I do it in the shower using ivory soap for the lather. Not problems to date, and I really like the feel. Only started this late spring. Wish I'd started doing it years ago.

*giggle* I've done shaved it all and to various degrees. If you shave it and keep it shaved regularly, your skin gets used to it and the itchiness goes away eventually. However, if you only do it on occassion, I highly recommend just the trim. Whether its the bush, coconuts, or the crack.

When I trim the bush and crack, I just use my clippers and disinfect afterwards. If I shave anything, I use the old style lather cream or the sensitive skin gel. A new razor is an absolute must. Only get to use them once. And for sure do it while erect. Keep the skin tight on the coconuts. You might nick yourself, but treat it like you treat your face. :)

The feeling and look is awesome and messy cleanups are easy. :)

yeah i have shaved down there a couple times, but every time i do it is so itchy that i think i would have been better off not, however i did notice was that the more i shave it the less itchy it is and it grows back faster and thicker than the last time. but the first time i shaved everything it was a complete hell and i could barley do anything without terible pain, and it took about 2 moths to get long enough for the rash to go waay.

what i want to know is if it is a better and closer shave if you (using a 3 blade razor) shave against or with the grain (direction the hair is growing)

yeah i have shaved down there a couple times, but every time i do it is so itchy that i think i would have been better off not, however i did notice was that the more i shave it the less itchy it is and it grows back faster and thicker than the last time. but the first time i shaved everything it was a complete hell and i could barley do anything without terible pain, and it took about 2 moths to get long enough for the rash to go waay.

what i want to know is if it is a better and closer shave if you (using a 3 blade razor) shave against or with the grain (direction the hair is growing)

The closer shave the more it will irritate, cause its pushing the hair under the skin. same with going against the grain :s ingrown hairs are no fun.

couple tips about pubic hair shaving that are applicable to both males and females.

when in the shower allow the water to saturate the pubic hair, hair absorbs water and this allows the hair to become softer and easier to shave, causing less friction, chances of small nicks, and can help prevent razor burn.

lots of shaving creams and lotions can cause a rash or skin irritation, best bet, after allowing the hair to become very saturated with water, just whatever normal soap you use to wash, to lather the hair and allow the razor to move over the skin easier.

after shaving try not to wear tight or restrictive underwear for at least 8-12 hours after, although preferable 24. So its best to shave before bed. The tight clothing can restrict hair growth causing in grown hairs or the 'razor burn' red bumps.

I guess it's my turn rolleyes.gif

Like everything else in my life my 'shaving habits' vary. Never do I let it get unsightly and sometimes I shave it all-everything except my head biggrin.gif I use a triple-blade razor and caution- this is one place where a razor nick really hurts crybaby.gif Your perspiration alone will set you on fire and you won't even consider diapering for awhile, but you'll get to be pretty good at answering questions like "Why are you walking funny?" 24.gif The sensation bothers me a very little bit when the stubble returns, maybe 1-2 days long, but otherwise no problem cool.gif Being totally hairless feels sensuous and smooth and I love it; but maintainance every 3-4 days is often more than I have time for. It's a mood thing too. Maybe there's an AB aspect to it for me- to see bare skin down there always takes me back to younger days wub.gif

I would like to pass along some WARNING's to first-timers....

Begin with a close trim so the rest of the procedure has less work to do.

If you use chemicals instead of shaving, test yourself first! Apply a tiny tiny tiny amount in a place that doesn't chafe then follow the instructions, perhaps rinsing sooner. Give it 24 hours before going for more area. Many people have sensitive skin down there and if you thought diaper rash hurt you'll reconsider after a reaction with depilatorys angry.gif I know someone who had to go to the hospital for chemical burns for not testing first!

Either shaving or chemicals(after you've determined you're not sensitive) begin gently and let your skin get used to they way you're mow treating it slowly. Aloe Vera gel is a good treatment of you overdo it wink.gif

Always use a new razor on newly cleaned skin or a seperate razor rinsed in alcohol then water after use. Store it in bot-quite-sealed ziplock bag so it can 'breathe' but remain sterile. If you do err this helps keep infections at bay and it pulls your hair less because it's sharp tongue.gif

And be prepared to 'get hooked'- you just might like it more than you imagined! beer.gif

Bettypooh

I have been wearing a disposable diaper now to bed for the past three years. I believe a complete shave is important to enjoy the full sensation of the diaper, especially with the use of baby powder, lotion, or oil. Being smoothly shaven is much easier for washing and cleaning yourself if you choose to wet, basically more sanitary. The practice of total pubic shaving is becoming more and more popular for many men in general out side the diaper world. Once you done it, you will more likely find yourself hooked on being smooth from then on.

Pad

Gotta add my 2 cents' to this...

I've tried shaving down under twice, not including the anal area. I kinda pouch out because of excess weight, so my creases are deeper. When that hair starts growing back, its agony for me. I had to keep it lotioned with anti-itch cream for 2 weeks straight. As for getting used to it, my facial hair itches like heck when its coming back out, and I shave daily for the past 15 years! Never tried anything like Nair down there, because it doesn't do anyting for my scalp hair. I've actually considered laser hair removal, but the places I've checked don't do scalp or pubes.

I shave the area once a week I to am heavier so i keep it clean and smooth and it is irritating the first few time but not any more, I love being smooth again it's the only way to go when wearing a diaper best feeling in the world. I think hair in that area is ugly and can't stand it even if I had to shave it every other day I would it's worth it. biggrin.gif