LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Long Until An Ab/Dl Ends Up On This Website?

Like a famous man said: "You have nothing to fear, but the fear of shopping at Wally World."

So if you ain't buying your Pampers there, you don't have to worry about bout that site...I'm gonna repost that link in "the rest of your life" That shit is funny I don't care who you are!!

I forgot to mention in the original post, be sure to read the comments people are putting in... they are awesome. I'm sure going to rethink going to Wal-mart thickly diapered as I have in the past (diaper not exposed). I'd hate to see what they'd say about a grown man in a thick diaper if they saw it.

So I saw the page and I was like I got one for them, I'll get a pic next time I see the car. But someone beat me to it. Page 9 the car "son of big bert", thats my walmart

And that's road legal in Louisiana? :roflmao:

That was the obvious choice, therefore too obvious to make a win out of.

True, true... The stores are eerily similar though... Or at least my local Walmart and my old local Asda are :lol:

Loved the picture of the guy holding a five-quart canister of oil in one hand and a case of Depends in the other. Yeah, working on these modern cars is enough to make me need diapers, too. I just did a cooling system flush and fill on both cars (NOT THE VW, BY THE WAY; IT IS AIRCOOLED. DID THE MERCURY AND THE FORD) and it was challenging. I think I heard the nuns at the Catholic church a block away saying a few extra Novenas when they heard me cursing at the automotive engineers for putting everything at such an inaccessible location. Oil change on the Mercury tomorrow night after work. Other than burning my arm on the catalytic converter while trying to reach the filter, it goes well. What kind of moron would design a car with the oil filter on top of the exhaust system?

Loved the picture of the guy holding a five-quart canister of oil in one hand and a case of Depends in the other. Yeah, working on these modern cars is enough to make me need diapers, too. I just did a cooling system flush and fill on both cars (NOT THE VW, BY THE WAY; IT IS AIRCOOLED. DID THE MERCURY AND THE FORD) and it was challenging. I think I heard the nuns at the Catholic church a block away saying a few extra Novenas when they heard me cursing at the automotive engineers for putting everything at such an inaccessible location. Oil change on the Mercury tomorrow night after work. Other than burning my arm on the catalytic converter while trying to reach the filter, it goes well. What kind of moron would design a car with the oil filter on top of the exhaust system?

you fool! it is designed that way to discourage home repair so you spend more money at their dealers to do it. your going against the system, man. bringing it down, dude. (jk)

I feel you, the oil filter on my Tahoe is located above the front axle. Being it is an IFS car that differential doesn't move. Its a farken mess every time I change the darned oil.

I feel you, the oil filter on my Tahoe is located above the front axle. Being it is an IFS car that differential doesn't move. Its a farken mess every time I change the darned oil.

Get the oil relocation kit they make. I got mine to the drivers front top, just after the head light, before the fender. Stares me right in the face when I open the hood. I can even do a quickie oil change from the hood with a homemade pump system. No muss and no fuss. You all should know you should change your oil only after the car has sat (and Cooled) It insures the oil has had time to drain from the engine to the pan. I also add a single quart of "junk" brand oil and drain again...kinda like a little flush. Also it is best to pull your fuse (Ignition) or coil wire when you changed the oil and crank the engine over for about 15 sec. This pumps the oil through the engine first. Then Reset your connections and fire it over.

While I don't have it (YET) on the new truck I got. I'll tell you that a oil prelube/after lube system is the best investment money can buy! I don't know the actual figure, but seem to recall that it's about 60% of all engine wear is done at start up. With a prelube this is all but prevented. It's better for cars with hydralic lifters too. If you have a Turbo the after lube is indispensable.

$200 bucks for about twice the use of a engine is worth the cost for sure, considering the engine is the highest cost item your driving around there with. And oh yeah it makes it super easy to change your own oil too!

• Like 1