LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Diaper Man" Charged (Update)

DailyDi

A Cocoa man who investigators say failed to pay women he hired to change his diapers is under arrest tonight for organized fraud. Brevard County Sheriff's deputies arrested Sean A. Kelly, 39, at around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday.

The Sheriff's Office began investigating Kelly when a woman came forward saying he pretended to be mentally disabled and hired her to provide him with home health care, including the changing of his soiled diapers and feeding him.

Officials say Kelly told the women he had a mentally handicapped brother who had been involved in an accident and could no longer care for himself. Kelly then pretended to be the disabled brother.

The victim filed a complaint with officials after he failed to pay her for her services.

In August a second victim came forward with a similar complaint, saying Kelly owed her approximately $7,000 for health care.

Earlier this month, the another witness contacted the Sheriff's Office and told deputies she was contacted by a man named Mike Kelly who was requesting care for his mentally disabled brother, Sean Kelly.

Kelly is being held at the Brevard County Jail on $5,500 bond.

A Cocoa man who investigators say failed to pay women he hired to change his diapers is under arrest tonight for organized fraud. Brevard County Sheriff's deputies arrested Sean A. Kelly, 39, at around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday.

The Sheriff's Office began investigating Kelly when a woman came forward saying he pretended to be mentally disabled and hired her to provide him with home health care, including the changing of his soiled diapers and feeding him.

Officials say Kelly told the women he had a mentally handicapped brother who had been involved in an accident and could no longer care for himself. Kelly then pretended to be the disabled brother.

The victim filed a complaint with officials after he failed to pay her for her services.

In August a second victim came forward with a similar complaint, saying Kelly owed her approximately $7,000 for health care.

Earlier this month, the another witness contacted the Sheriff's Office and told deputies she was contacted by a man named Mike Kelly who was requesting care for his mentally disabled brother, Sean Kelly.

Kelly is being held at the Brevard County Jail on $5,500 bond.

Well right on then; this guy is not a reflection of our community, just a member of the criminal community for fraudulence. Too bad chum, you should have been like King Baby in CSI and made more money so you could pay these women... Well like, as long as you didn't have an enemy and you were killed. (On a side note which many of you may already be thinking, the mommy in that episode is toooo hot.)

I hope this spawns some women who see it to think "Hmm, what the hell is ABDL?" and realize the demand for Mommies throughout the community. You don't even need to go to school for it and get paid a decent amount per hour to treat a dude like a baby. Fuck, its good practice for when some women wanna have a kid. "You pay me, bitch!.... I mean, momma!"

I prefer the method of getting a girl and not paying for her services. Its easier that way it seems anyways.

Fuck this guy. Go to jail. Do Not Pass Go. Go Directly to Jail.

-JeiSiNN

This is how "one bad apple" really can "spoil the orchard" in the vanilla eyes of the civilian world....Let's kill him

I concur. It's people like these that make the rest of us look bad, and they must be stopped. It's kinda like the supposed "babyfur" who pooped himself in the lobby of the hotel which Anthrocon, the largest furry convention in the US, was being held. I couldn't think of how many times I've heard people who didn't care about babyfurs in the first place talk about that incident. All I can say is that person better have truly been incontinent, or he's getting a face full of whoop-ass. Oh and, yes. This "Diaper Man" shall get his punishment.

Well hopefully he will get his wish.

A Nurse to change him (I still think a case can be made that he is mentally challenged.) while he gets used to his new fame.

He my soon find himself in a situation where diapers become necessary due to severe damage to the hanger door.

He may also find, his little tummy doesn’t like his new diet of tube steak.

Ain’t karma a bitch.

Mean? perhaps, but this man has set public opinion back how far?

Anyone pondering a talk with the wife? What do you think will be the first thought through her brain after this guy stays in the news for awhile?

• Like 1

The guy may be "sick" and I would never do such a thing but I personally don't see any legal wrong doing. Lying is not a crime. Paying a nurse to change a diaper on any person is not a crime. The cops are just so disgusted they are charging him with fraud. I don't see him being convicted.

As for public opinion on our community, HA! As if people were on the verge of accepting adults being diapered for fun. AB/DL is only on the minds of people who enjoy it. Keep your fetish at home people, there needs not to be a day when we are free from embarrassment. There are plenty of other embarrassing fetishes out there and I don't want to see those in public.

Guest Katharsys

I have to agree with Guitar, I didn't see anything in the articles about him not actually paying for the services.

But if he didn't pay, he just handed them enough rope to put him away for a while.

• 4 weeks later...

To get paid for there services is kind of a "catch 22" type thing. If they accept payment then they may escentially be getting paid for the services that were provided which some laywer may say is fine so long as what he did was legal. Now if he's convicted of a crime, these women will not get paid. Like a drug dealer suing for drug money, if it's illegal, they won't get paid for that. However, the defense could render it as lost wages or something along those lines.

• 3 weeks later...

It's not technically fraud, it's breach of contract if there was one. It's a civil matter (albeit disturbing). Any decent lawyer will get him off the charges. It'll never see trial because it'll be pled out as the court doesn't want to deal with the cost. Worse, they'll have people calling their city leaders and saying "Wait... we have REAL crime on the street and you guys are prosecuting the diaper dude?"

And blammo, that'll end it. Because if he's smart he'll lawyer up and keep his damn mouth shut. Too bad he couldn't pay the chick. But I got news, if I hadn't gotten paid in 2 weeks, do you think I'd come back? How many diapers do you have to change to crank out 7k in charges?

Poor idiot shoulda worked out to get hawt, gotten a great job and learned to date. It woulda been cheaper for him.

Insofar as the macho bravado about him going to jail... nah... I think what he did was stupid. I think it's unethical. But I since the service was non-sexual in nature and he was a passive respondent, I don't feel it changes the terms or condition of the service to anything else.

Idiots like this are the fringe that sells newpapers and adspace.

-Brutal

To me a Civil suit would be more important than putting him in jail. He needs to pay these women what he owes.

I Couldn't Agree More DailyDi

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in '10!biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

This is like the lady who got $150k because she felt she was "forced to wear a diaper at work" since they didn't give her enough breaks or fast enough. The chick knowingly made the choice to do it then cries about it later. Similarily, this lady didn't do any checking, thought something wasn't right, then didn't get paid for weeks, continued to "take care" of this guy and then later as it's all reveiled, she looks like an idiot even though there were a million red flags and now she's suppose to get something. The only thing she deserves is the money agreed to for services rendered.

Don't go crying to the court system because you're an idiot and kept doing your thing after you had all the signals you shouldn't be.

Paying for a mommie is pointless to me. It's all about being loved. My VISA doesn't love me, even if it is cute.

Ditto. But I guess it's in the same category as hookers... I'd never hire one, as I'm looking for a serious relationship, not just sex... But lots of other people do... And some seem to prefer them...

• 8 months later...