LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Purely This That Or Both?

What do you get out of wearing diapers? For some its comfort but for me (DL) it seems to be totally a sexual item. Nothing satisfies my sexual craving more than to tape on a soft thick diaper. I wish I was like a lot of ab/dl's that could stay in their diapers for more than 20 minutes without having to satisfy their sexual desire.

I guess I am curious to find out how many people use/view their diapers strictly as sexual.

If anyone can spill their guts on this it would help me a lot. ty-

:fish_h4h:

They are purely sexual for me, as well being a DL. I like to wait though, to satisfy myself, I like the anticipation, and to be in them. Its kinda like the difference between having sex just to get off, as with a prostitiute, and having sex with someone you love and making it last because your enjoying the experience.

Collin

B) For me I do like wearing diapers. I have grown to enjoy them, At times it was hard to wear them. But ... Nobody like frozen wet pants on a cold CANADA winter day or a car seat that smells like pea..... or a bed that smells like a urinal ! They are a very comfortable piece of clothing to me. But they are also a very good friend always ready to be pissed or shit on ..... and not complain ! For this I love thee oh diapers! How can you not love them for that reason ? So you see they are enjoyable to wear, I now love diapers even though I need them. :roflmao:

Definately for me, its both. At times, I will put one on, and will masturbate, and get out of it quickly. But there are also times when I will wear diapers for days on end and not have the urge to masturbate at all. I always put one on when I go to bed, and get a great deal of comfort from wearing them, but then will generally pleasure myself in the morning after I wake up and wet my diapers.

For me, wearing a diaper fills a very deep emotional need - for this reason it's very comforting. So usually I don't feel sexually aroused in diapers, but sometimes my wife and I will make out while I'm still wearing my diaper from a night's sleep (I don't wear them during the day), but the diaper comes off when we're close to the main event. When my wife diapers me I do get aroused, but after she's done, I feel a warm contentment.

I wear them whenever i can. For me, i can't stop using them whenever they are on me. I become totally dependent on them, wetting all the time. I love the loss of control it has on me. It is also sexually arousing, incredibly arousing at times, so much that I take it off and use it to stroke myself. ENJOY!

I also love to wear them when I go out at times, wetting in public and changing in a public bathroom

Have to say Comfort and security, but still a turn on. Mommy insures that. "Only little boys wear diapers, so mommy likes to get rid of big boys first". Just love "mommys special Pampers for big boyz" as she calls it! Gotta go "big boys potty" first, then little boys diapers next. Just our thing though.

When I started wearing it was always a sexual thing, it still is!

It's also a comfort, I enjoy wearing for hours and wetting them. The wife tells me that you can't tell that I'm wearing a diaper under my jeans. Sex in diapers is good too! Just wearing diapers feels sexually comfortable.