LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I was wondering:

1. What kind of jobs do you have?

2. Did you choose the job because of you incontinence?

3. Have your incontinence ever hold you back from going out with colleagues or going to a party at your job?

4. Does your incontinence set you back compared to your colleagues?

5. Is there anything difficult in terms incontinence when you sit in a position like yours?

6. Any positive or bad sides being incontinence at your job?

For many members my answers will be old repeated news, but the topic question is from a fairly new member, so here goes:

1. I am a senior partner of a major corporate law firm. I supervise the litigation department and still try cases in court most of the time.

2. I was 9 when I decided I wanted to be a litigation attorney. At the time I had no bladder problems but knew I might well eventually be incontinent.

3. Although I reverted to bedwetting at puberty when I was 12 I still went on sleep-overs. It was only in law school I needed diapers most of the time. I just found ways of going out socially without my diapers being a problem.

4. I have never felt my diapers set me back in my profession. In fact it might be an advantage that I never worry about asking a judge to stop a trial so I may use a toilet.

5. I know I will be sitting a lot during each day, but I also must be ready to stand up on a moment's notice. Therefore I select diapers which work effectively doing this.

6. The upside benefit to being diapered is not worrying about finding toilets or causing interruptions. The downside is I do need to plan to ensure I have enough diapers available as needed.

This seems like a survey of some sort to me.

I am self employed. Most here will be able to guess what that is, but for legal reasons i will not state.

No, I have always been self driven, and also had an interest within that field.

3. Have your incontinence ever hold you back from going out with colleagues or going to a party at your job?

No, but I need to manage my changes accordingly.

Actually the reverse. In certain situations, my incontinence has allowed me to work uninterupted for longer periods of time. Some colleauges chose either diapers or a cathether in similar situations.

5. Is there anything difficult in terms incontinence when you sit in a position like yours?

Yes, at times dealing with clients. Due to my incontinence level, when I sit, I very rarely soil. However, as soon as I stand, gravity causes me to void. Even with dealing with this for 40 years, that still can catch me off guard, which can be aqward to handle while tryin gto stay smiling and shaking the hand of a client / prospective client.

In every incounter, there are both costs and gains. It is how well one deals with the costs that makes the gains so rewarding.

Guest dragonmaster4066

i am a heating and air conditioning service tech. the diapers came in way after i got started in this field. they dont really effect my job as long as i can find somewhere to change about mid day if needed. its strange as it depends on the season as to if i can go a full 8 to 10 hours without changing. during the hotter months i can longer without changing as i sweat and need more liquid in my body. winter i need to change at some point in the day. but thats not a problem as i have found many places around to that. i think it makes me a better tech as i dont have to find restrooms during the day.:)

• 1 month later...

my answers are,

I was wondering:

1. What kind of jobs do you have? I work for a AV company we travel all over the country providing support for corperate meetings.

2. Did you choose the job because of you incontinence? no

3. Have your incontinence ever hold you back from going out with colleagues or going to a party at your job? no

4. Does your incontinence set you back compared to your colleagues? absolutly NOT

5. Is there anything difficult in terms incontinence when you sit in a position like yours? leaks are always on the mind, opertunities to change sometimes are hard to come by so sometimes odor is an issue. making sure when i travel I have enough diapers or have some deliverd to the hotel

6. Any positive or bad sides being incontinence at your job? the job requires long periods between breaks so co workers are all always rushing to the bathroom when they get the chance ... i dont have to rush anywhere. (in fact Diapers are always mentioned jokingly between the staff when one has to rush to a bathroom some one will inevitably say "are you going to need a diaper?") i laugh a little more on the inside when i hear those comments.

I was wondering:

I taught eighth grade English and U.S. History for many years, and at present I'm a writer and a grant coordinator. No, I never chose a job because I was incontinent. Incontinence does not prohibit anyone from doing just about any job. I became incontinent at age 12, and survived junior high. No, my incontinence has never held me back from going out with colleagues or going to a party at my job. No, my incontinence has never set me back compared to my colleagues. I'm a drive/expressive personality and an over achiever. At both my current jobs I move around more than I sit in one position. Sitting in a wet diaper for an extended period of time is painful so I change as soon as I realize I'm wet. The bad side of being incontinent is that I rarely have to comment on the fact, and very few people ever notice I'm wearing bulky cloth diapers. It makes me realize that I'm not all that important. The positive side (no joking intended) is that I don't have to wait in line to use a public restroom! Another good thing is that people tend to respect me more if I'm open and honest about my condition. I hate it when I get sympathy because I love wearing diapers!

I own a restaurant and none of my employee's know that I wear. I think you should be able to do most jobs in a professional career without worry of someone knowing or see you in a diaper. I wear jeans and a logoed shirt to work while wearing a Secure x-plus and a couple bambino stuffers. Yes, that sounds really thick for wearing in public but, how many people go looking at crotches and butts during a work day. Even if they did I think most people wouldn't be looking for diapers on an adult let alone say anything to you. I have to wear diapers to church on Sunday's with nice slacks and a buttoned shirt and tie and wear the same diaper and had no problems.

Being truely incontient for medical reasons, not for the people that made them selvse incontient, you shouldn't care what others think about wearing a diaper or not. I would hope as an adult that people would be mature enough not to laugh or make fun of you. Incontience should be as open as homosexuality is now. 15 to 20 years ago or even less when you herd someone was gay, people would "freak out" now its no big deal. This should be the case with incontient people, because it's not the norm I guess is the reason for hidding it.

In my mind it is no different than someone haveing cancer, they didn't ask for it neither did I ask to have to wear diapers 24/7.

Do you own a company for which the acronym is TIT?

I do own a company, but the acronym is not T.I.T. or even T.I.T. Ltd. Also, Abrera, you and many here already know my profession, which I will not nor can't associate with my nick.

The reason that I say that this seems like a survey is twofold. 1- Multiple questions which most regular users already know, and 2 - the original poster / topic initiator has only seven previous posts to this one.

I was wondering:

current job: medical provider for two kids that have cp and mulitple problems level M medical home time on job 20 + years

past jobs 1970 till 1984 fulll time for a few years then turned part time was a merc. worked in various countrys around the world, in 1970 few companys wanted to hire viet nam vets and was still pretty crazy from being there and flash back

1975 went back to school to change my life around and became a RN worked several different areas and in a few state hospitals, with both children and adults as tiem went along the system seemed to push me in to working with MDSO and to more the mentail health areas,[think the ink work on my body scared them off]

also got in to building custon=m cars in about the same time frame

2. Did you choose the job because of you incontinence? nope

3. Have your incontinence ever hold you back from going out with colleagues or going to a party at your job? it has never held me back i really could care less what others think. i grew up a wetter and stoped about the age of 17 and was back in diapers for life a little after age 19 thanks to the US army and friendly fire [take my word for it nothing friendly about fire that kills 8 other]

nope, in some ways it has been a + think about it what good is a diver if he has to keep coming up to the surface to use a bathroom what good is a deep diver if he will not wear a diaper on will freak out if he wets him self if you go over a caertain limit you will be under water for up to 12 hours as you decompress coming back up, and the sad truth is that decompression saturation divers make the best money

i am on my feet a lot of the day

Strange as it sounds at one time it was a + factor in my life and jobs i had, people learned a long time ago the fastes way to break a person down was to make them soil or wet them self, and the feelings of shame gave you an advantage and a opening to starting to brain washing

so if you remove that factor of shame it make gaining control that much harder

delivery driver, for walgreens.

really wearing a diapper helps me with my job. as i dont take many pee breaks. lol

my company gives me a medical sub pay for my personal needs.

I get extra time to deliver for if and when i need to change and clean my self.

since its a pharmicy company, i get a 15% DISCOUNT ON MY personal needs. walgreens now is selling depends three tape diapers.

as the walgreens brand dont hold up too well. but are great for a light wetting. but i wet alot. mostly dripples 24/7 but when i lift and move i feel small amounts of pee coming out, and i have tried to hold it and after awhile i just flood my self. so working for a company and delivering for walgreens has been great. for me.