LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Men - Do You Sit To Urinate?

Well here's a question for guys. So when not diapered will you sit to urinate?

I do, because I have up to 5 streams and some of them are almost at a 90 degree angle. I also drip and squirt a little after urinating so I'll wear a Depend Guard at the minimum.

When explaining the mess of urinating while standing to my Urologist years ago, he said simply that I should sit. I won't sit to urinate in public, too many germs but typically you have the Urinal.

Just curious, sitting is such a simple solution that seems to be common problem for a lot of guys.

Phil

Yeah, at first it did feel feminizing to pull my pants down to pee but I didn't care, kind of cool. Most of the time I don't even think of it.

Also I never used the fly in the briefs, couldn't now anyway since I've been using the Guards.

Best of all when it's time to clean the bathroom it's much better. Keep in mind though I would clean up every time but still there was some spots I missed.

Phil

It's probably part of my TG side, but I've been a sitter all my life. Hands free - no aiming. I agree though - a urinal in a public place is better than sitting.

Well for me wetting when I first wake up is always in my diaper! Can't remember the last time I woke up without a diaper on.

So this afternoon I went out to Wal-Mart. I didn't wear a diaper because I was going to eat lunch on the outside and I drink a lot and then need to wet a lot too. When I got to Wal-Mart, of course the first thing I had to do is go to the bathroom. I went up to the urinal and started to go and as usual got real mad at myself because I was getting my legs and my shorts wet from the over spray. Every time this happens I say to myself I need to just wear a diaper and be done with this nonsense!

Phil

I stand if I'm in a hurry. If I just woke up or have time, I sit. Sitting is easier.

It's probably part of my TG side, but I've been a sitter all my life. Hands free - no aiming. I agree though - a urinal in a public place is better than sitting.

not entirely hands free. you have to keep it from gettng against that germy bowl...

Also I never used the fly in the briefs, couldn't now anyway since I've been using the Guards.

i never have either. just pulled down the top.

i stand when i go but i usually use a toilet since it drips a bit afterwards and i like to use tp to make sure i got it all out. (need more than 2 shakes)

I started having wet spots over 25 years ago. Over 10 years ago it became more of an issue and then I started spurts, that's when I started to dab with TP and then needed to leave TP in my underwear. That wasn't fun because the TP gets wet and of course is uncomfortable. I first started to use feminine pads then the Guards.

So now when sitting, when finish and I start to stand, in between drips I bring the underwear with the Guard in position to start catching the drips and then pull up and done!

Depend Guards are cheap enough. A bag of 52 is about $13, lots of times there are sales and you can get Wal-Mart brand at a cheaper price too. The Depends still have a plastic backing and they are comfortable.

Phil

i stand when i go but i usually use a toilet since it drips a bit afterwards and i like to use tp to make sure i got it all out. (need more than 2 shakes)

Though posted in the incontinence section, this question can apply to those of us who do not have incontinence.

Yes, I usually sit, though not always. It is partly because of unpredictable streams - though not as bad or consistent as some report here, but more because of the feminization issues. I wanted to feel more feminine - and also, because I wore panties a lot for quite a while, sat so I didn't wet my pretty panties when I put my thing away.

Somewhere there was a post about dribbles after urinating and I've had some problems with that as well. BabyKieff, I think, pointed out sometimes that comes from pressure placed on the urethra as you snake your penis out through your undies (over the top as some have said, through the fly, or out the leg hole as I might do) then through the fly of your pants. Sitting obviously eliminates that problem as well.

I hate sitting on a toilet to pee, I can wet a diaper sitting at a computer, but I never ever sit to pee on a toilet. even if I need a #2, I usually pee standing first. I think it is easier and for me, more in control standing. If I owned my own house I would install a urinal.

In the morning, I'm too tired to stand anyway and don't like to turn the light on in the bathroom.

^^^ That's me too. First thing in the morning or middle of the night. Hate a light first thing in the morning. Only time I'm sitting to just pee.

When I was younger and woke up with morning wood sitting was the easiest solution.

Jeepers, nobody mentioned this before?

Anondl

to me, in that scenario, sitting would cause it to shoot out between the seat and the bowl, and go everywhere

Well, I started to sit down when I was about 8.5 - 9 years old. I got tall enough

to squirt all over when peeing in the toilet. That really annoyed my Mom and she made me

clean up the mess. At that age, of course, I hated to clean up after my self, so I

started to sit to pee. Problem solved. To this day (48years old) I still sit to pee.

Except for public restrooms that are too dirty to sit down in (#2 excepted).

• 2 weeks later...

If I'm at home I'll usually sit down, but in public or at a friends place or something, I'll stand. If I'm in public, I'll use a stall as I hate using urinals. No matter how slowly you try to go, you always end up getting your pants a little wet from the spray back. Not to mention you have to stand really close to the damn thing unless you want other people to see your junk. Heh, I've even managed to use public restrooms without touching anything with my bare hands except to aim. Use my elbows to open the door to the stall, cover a few fingers with my shirt to close and lock the door, and use my feet to lift and lower the seat, as well as flush.

Sometimes, when I'm diapered, I will go sit. It's less strain on my diaper that way- sometimes it's the only way to make it thru the day. I always sit when I am having diarrhea issues. Much safer that way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I sit down to pee during the night or first thing in the morning, as sometimes I have difficulty starting to pee, and when it does come out I might miss. Sometimes I'm not too steady on my feet (paralysed leg) and I might sway forward or back while peeing. Also it saves switching the light on. I sometimes get that weird peeing sideways thing as well. Otherwise I manage to pee standing up OK.

I sit down to pee during the night or first thing in the morning, as sometimes I have difficulty starting to pee, and when it does come out I might miss. Sometimes I'm not too steady on my feet (paralysed leg) and I might sway forward or back while peeing. Also it saves switching the light on. I sometimes get that weird peeing sideways thing as well. Otherwise I manage to pee standing up OK.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I work in the real world, I pee standing up in the bathroom at work and in public places, but once I am at home wearing diapers ... I wet my diapers excluisively! Therefore, when I need to pee in a public restromm after leaving work, I always do it sitting down. I want to act as an 'adult' man as little as possible ... since I am now an adult baby!

Hi Phil:

Don't feel alone, I believe so many of us guys sooner or later start to slip into incontinence in some degree before we realize what is going on. Once it has our attention we have to start learning ways to manage it. I also experience "after dripping" and lately have developed "urge" incontinence. I also use male guards and sleep in diapers. In the last 8 months I have gone to using some of the time an external catheter during the day. In regards to standing and urinating at home, you might try using a hand urinal and then emptying it into the toilet. For me it solved what you were talking about, no more wipe ups and splaters.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to pee sitting down to avoid the splattering and the mess on the walls around the toilet, since I'm the one who usually cleans the bathroom. Since I've had my hips and one knee replaced, I find it more difficult to sit down, so I pee in the sink and rinse it out afterward. I have no problem using urinals in public restrooms, except I frequently do not have time to find one before I pee in my ADU (adult disposable underwear).