LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So, Stupid

http://mindcrap.com/...Funny_granddad/

and you wonder why AB's are hated on so much. This guy just is so stupid

I don't know i thought it was kinda cool..... I mean this guy is cool with who he is, and has a kink...so whats so wrong with that??? If it's the age thing....ahhh remember you will still be who you are in 30 years..and you might just be lucky enough to look like that :P

I don't have any sound on my PC, no built in speaker or external speakers and now I think I'm glad. Now if my sight would just come back...... :roflmao: I wonder if this video could be used by his family to have him committed?

Hugs,

Freta

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok........

Kinda creepy. i know that is like the pot calling the kettle black, but i can see him as the type who would expose himself, nude or in diapers to kids in the park... sorry he just creeps me out, now where is that blech for my eyes they are infected with the images

Thank you abu, ill assume the guy just frollicks and makes stupid noises, meh worth a laugh

Ehhh something along the lines of talking about his diaper and that he has to wear them because he was told to do it by his dominatrix. He made the video for her to see that he was wearing his diaper like she told him too. Or something along those lines.

Dialogue from the vid:

Good morning, from California, central California. I'm recording this video for, Youtube, for Mistress Rachel on Fetlife Groups. She wanted me to because, I have to for her. And, I'm in my diaper, and my pink Mickies. And I wanted to tell the world that I'm a fag, yes, I'm a fag, I'm a normal guy in central California and I'm just a fag, yes I'm a sissy fag, and I'm owned by Miss Rachel in Fetlife Groups, and I wear my diaper, and I wear my different clothes and crossdress and do all kinds of things online. You can find me at fitness04@hotmail.com, fitness04@hotmail.com. Look at my bottom in my diaper, yes, oh, isn't that cute? Yes, and I'm doing all this for Mistress Rachel, yes, oh isn't that cute when I suck my thumb a lot, and I do all kinds of things! And I dance like this, and I dance like this, and I dance like this, and I dance like this, and I go 'round and 'round, and 'round and 'round, sing for you, sing for you, sing for you. And I go to the side, and I go to the side, dance dance dance, dance dance dance. And I hope you enjoy this, this is the first of many 'cause I have to do what she says! I absolutely have to do what she says! Now this is for adults, men and women, over 21! It's restricted! Byeeeeeeeee! MMMM!

~ moogle

Dialogue from the vid:

~ moogle

Moogles, Why did you have to post that? I was just getting my sight back from seeing the video. Now it's gone again. Why couldn't he just do the video in a bra garter belt and fishnets, I could have handled that. I wonder how long it will take to get my sight back this time.

Hugs,

Freta

• 4 weeks later...

sooooo all i can say is. remember all of us diaper loves and abs are one day going to be old too!

Ahh...what do you consider "OLD"? I'm sure if I ain't there its just around the corner.

GREAT TRUTHS ABOUT GROWING OLD:

1) Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

2) Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.

3) When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while

you're down there.

4) You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a

rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.

5) It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody

bothers to ask you the questions.

6) Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.

7) Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.

THE FOUR STAGES OF LIFE:

1) You believe in Santa Claus.

2) You don't believe in Santa Claus.

3) You are Santa Claus.

4) You look like Santa Claus.

SUCCESS:

At age 4 success is . . . not peeing in your pants.

At age 12 success is . . . having friends.

At age 16 success is . . . having a drivers license.

At age 20 success is . . . having sex.

At age 35 success is . . .having money.

At age 50 success is . . . having money.

At age 60 success is . . . having sex.

At age 70 success is . . . having a drivers license.

At age 75 success is . . having friends.

At age 80 success is . . . not peeing in your pants.

:whistling:

• 1 month later...
Guest MunchKitten

Passed!

Failed!

Failed

Eh, I had that at 16.

At age 35 success is . . .having money.

At age 50 success is . . . having money.

At age 60 success is . . . having sex.

At age 70 success is . . . having a drivers license.

At age 75 success is . . having friends.

At age 80 success is . . . not peeing in your pants.

Dunno on the others.. still too young.

SUCCESS:

FAILED (incontinent)

FAILED (nope, no real friends at 12)

FAILED (working on getting it now)

FAILED (still a virgin)

Haven't gotten to the rest yet.

So far I am a "failure" at life then? I AM A HAPPY PERSON! How many can say THAT? I am a failure, yet I have what most if not all people want to have - overall happiness and looking forward to being happier? Talk about screwing with the mind, huh?

~ moogle

Repaid1, why put life as a serious of challenges. The problem with success is there is no fun in passing everything first time.... I have great fun since I have failed your first one 'not peeing in your pants, age 4' and will not try the second one until I pass the first, but having way too much fun 'peeing in pants' or in my case, a diaper.

Huh, I just put that up from a Email I got, and the next thing I know..You all are taking a quiz and rationalizing your lives accomplishments. Ease up people it wasn't a test to see if you are a normal person...we all know we aren't NORMAL! :P