LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Airport Story

This happened two days ago at Detroit Metro Airport and I thought I would share it. I was flying out to ferry a car back home for a friend so I packed light. I had 5 diapers (molicare super)in my carry on bag in addition to the one I was wearing. I was going through security. I walked through with no issue. When my bag went through the x-ray, the TSA woman looked at me and asked if this was mine. I said yes, she opened it up and rifled through it. I almost died as she pulled out..................a bottle of water. She smiled, advised me that I can't carry the water on and sent me on my way.

lol, seriously I haven't flown in years, but the whole liquid thing has been plastered all over the news, not sure how you didn't hear about it. And sure there are signs plastered everywhere, but it is a big list of stuff that you are told not to bring and such, so I could see it being missed there.

This happened two days ago at Detroit Metro Airport and I thought I would share it. I was flying out to ferry a car back home for a friend so I packed light. I had 5 diapers (molicare super)in my carry on bag in addition to the one I was wearing. I was going through security. I walked through with no issue. When my bag went through the x-ray, the TSA woman looked at me and asked if this was mine. I said yes, she opened it up and rifled through it. I almost died as she pulled out..................a bottle of water. She smiled, advised me that I can't carry the water on and sent me on my way.

Took your water? But what if someone tried to set their shoes on fire, how you gonna put them out?? They do that sometimes you know, at least according to the people who took your water!!! laugh.gif Some of these 'precautions' prove that stupidty is doing just fine in the 21st century rolleyes.gif

Bettypooh

The whole liquid thing just proves the terrorist won.

Ben Franklin said those that would give up a measure of liberty for a measure of security deserve neither liberty nor security.

• Like 2

It was 5 am, I was coming off a "later than it should have been" evening and I should have known better. Maybe because I am military, but I support searches. But we cannot "Profile" potential terrorists because Syria, Iran, Egypt, etc might get offended.

TSA: Totally Stupid A**holes

More like TSA = Terrorist Support Assistants

Terrorist now work at the airport. They have badges and scare people with bottled water!

silly your shoes wont get set on fire, because you have to take them off too before you go through security!

i bet the tsa lady was just thirsty, and here was a way to get a free bottleof water.

Ben Franklin said those that would give up a measure of liberty for a measure of security deserve neither liberty nor security.

Just quoting this because that is one of my favorite Ben Franklin quotes ever. Right up there with "To see through the eyes of religion, one must first close the eyes of reason." One of my favorite people of all time.

No kidding. I think the terrorists wanted us to overreact in every possible way and give up civil liberties more than blowing up buildings and killing some people. People are so dependent in so many ways on the Federal Government especially to keep us safe that they support overzealous security and passing laws in Congress that are UnConstitutional like the Patriot Act "to protect us". I don't disagree that we need tighter security measures but I've flown many many times in my life and these TSA guys are just jerks. They go through your bag without consent or warrant spilling your clothes everywhere in the open for everyone to see and they usually find nothing. I've had to throw away or tuck away many water bottles, cans of shaving cream and even had a cellphone taken from me when I mistakenly put it in my bag that I checked. I agree the terrorists won.

is being able to take your own drinks on a plane, drinks you brought from home, really giving up a measure of liberty? i mean you can just buy some more drinks when you get through security and take those on the plane.. i'd say giving up a measure of liberty would be if they denied us the ability to have any liquids or food at ALL on the plane, or once through security,, but no, they just said "sorry dont bring liquids in more than 3 oz bottles through security.. not sure i'm really being denied any basic human right there.

the "security" at airports is FUBAR

it only take a few drops of some nerve gass to kill the whole airplane and they think taking our water bottles will help what?

like my shampoo is a explosive, sure...

once ur passed the so called security u can buy the same drink they took from u earlier

how do they know those are secure?

terrorist 1 - stupid ppl 0

You could have just said, "Now, you just looked in my bag. How do you possibly think I'm going to be able to use up those 5 disposable diapers in there if I can't have anything to drink?" Let us know how you like the food in jail if you say this! LOL

Amerika deserves everything it gets.

Perhaps you can say what Amerika deserves? There are many good and bad things about America, but I suspect from the ominous tone of your post that you think America deserves terrorism. Well - no one deserves that. Not all Americans are part of your perception of Amerika.

No kidding. I think the terrorists wanted us to overreact in every possible way and give up civil liberties more than blowing up buildings and killing some people.

I agree the terrorists won.

There is a latin phrase that applies here "Cui bono" meaning "To whose benefit?"

Think about it and who REALLY benefited from 9/11?

Was it al queda/terrorists? I think not, we completely destroyed Afghanistan, the news says attacks in iraq are up but you talk to soliders that were actually on the ground and they say that a vast majority are glad we ousted saddam and they [the soldiers] say some parts of iraq are safer than american cities.

It doesn't take a brilliant strategist to predict what the white house would have done in the wake of 9/11...

It really makes one wonder.

Perhaps you can say what Amerika deserves? There are many good and bad things about America, but I suspect from the ominous tone of your post that you think America deserves terrorism. Well - no one deserves that. Not all Americans are part of your perception of Amerika.

We either start a bloody revolution or we might as well line our Pampers with the Constitution,Declaration of Independence and The Bill of Rights. If this country sees another 9/11 type of incident after not only not investigating the first one but ignoring warnings of a possible second,I'll no longer weep for the lives lost in either. Wake up Amerika! While the powers that be lull you to sleep with promises of a better tomorrow via American Idol,ominous forces lurk waiting for the chance to steal what civil rights you have.

It happened once here in Amerika,it'll happen again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMdALV5gxNw