LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Other Fetishes?

Plasticbutt

If you only get it on your hands, you're not doing it right! :lol: This might be TMI, but at various times I've had to wash pillowcases, my hair, my girlfriend's hair, and even the headboard. Never hit the ceiling fan, but got close. So yes, condoms make cleanup *much* easier.

I'm using it as a comparison, not saying it's directly the same as washing your hands.

I'm just saying that it's not hard to clean up the mess.

There's certainly some fascinating fetishes here :3 Puddin' has a few of her own ~ though many pertain in a roundabout way to her babygirl thing (like stinky squishy poo filled diapers and the manner of humiliation that they can bring. Call Puddin' a stinky girl and she'll shiver and squirm <3); but others are independent. I'm very into mind control and alternation; Pavlovian conditioning and the like. And also pretty hands. I most definitely have a hand fetish~ and um...what else. Victorian clothing; corsets and the like most definitely. Frills and lace and all things loli <3

And the big one is..tushy. I love bottoms. I love to just..stare at them, kiss them, lick them, put my fingers and tongue and peenie in them..and of course I *adore* it when people do the same to mine *dreamy sigh*

• Like 1

just saying in regards to clean up its less time to slip a condom off and toss it in the trash can then to find a sock, or tee shirt or tissues to clean up your stomach/hand/chest... then have sticky sheets until it dries as well.... just a lot less time and effort, specially when from my experience, you just sorta wanna lie back andrelax right after, not spend time celaning up

You must get quite a boner every time you go to Wal-Mart! blush.gif

i wouldn't quite call each of these a fetish, but here's a bunch of stuff im into

fat women

weight gain (both on a woman and on me)

some domination

breastfeeding

pregnant women

I don't think he would have to leave his car at walmart, and if he went inside I doubt he would be able to contain himself.

I bet he hangs out near a McDonalds often ...LLOL

i wouldn't quite call each of these a fetish, but here's a bunch of stuff im into

fat women

weight gain (both on a woman and on me)

some domination

breastfeeding

pregnant women

LMFAO :roflmao:

Thing is, it's all for nothing in a way. I have great disdain for the penis I was given, I never felt it right, mainly because it is not 'normal' and therefore whilst I find pleasure in release, I hate myself after for it. I suppose that's why I'd like the control feeling of someone who decided when it was my turn for release.

I'll have your penis if you don't want it. ^_^

Menstruation, and anything having to do with menstruation including Maxipads, Tampons, and menstruating women. I absolutely love sex with a woman during her period, and I become aroused and orgasm nearly twice as fast and twice as often when having sex with a menstruating woman as opposed to a non-menstruating woman. One thing I absolutely love is to have a woman wrap her used Maxipad around my penis, and then have me get off on her breasts. This is incredibly arousing for me. Every so often I'll even sleep with a used Maxipad on, jerk off into before I go to bed, and again after I wake up. I admittedly only throw them out after I've practically shredded them, because it honestly doesn't take me very long to shred a Maxipad (especially a thick pad,) when I'm getting off with it.

There are other things I find kinky, but nothing really as arousing as diapers or menstruation, especially Maxipads; hence my handle. Menstruation in a diaper is probably my biggest turn on. (A female friend does this for me every so often, and just thinking about it makes me hard.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I suppose i love being submissive. Someone "making" me do things, esp when in relation to being a baby.

I like to feel as helpless as possible with a partner, via use of bondage, toys, collars, leash, ect.

To my friends I'm the kinkiest person in the world but compared to some people on the internet.

I fall short.

Besides diapers and plastic pants, I like a number of things.

I like vinyl. I love the smell and feel of vinyl, especially like in plastic raicoats.

I like light bondage play and spanking.

I like girly dressup, mostly as a game and not a lifestyle.

And I have fantasies, like punished schoolgirl, that involve the above in combinations.

wribbit

• 1 month later...

You people should try out Fetlife.com. Its free, you can find practically every fetish known to the internet, and some that aren't yet. Or you can make up your own and find others who are into it. The have about 40 along that involve diapers, that should help you out. You can try out fetish groups and see if you like them or delete them if you aren't truly into it. That said, its all free.

It doesn't compete with dailydiapers, merely compliments it for the truly kinky. Don't knock it before you try it. Way.

I think I might have a book fetish. I'm not talking about reading, but the actual object. It's not really sexual, but I just love squeezing a big, fat book in my fists, and I like to take deep whiffs of the pages...I almost wish they were edible.

I also have a thing for long, full skirts. And lace. And, above all, corsets. Mmm.

I think I might have a book fetish. I'm not talking about reading, but the actual object. It's not really sexual, but I just love squeezing a big, fat book in my fists, and I like to take deep whiffs of the pages...I almost wish they were edible.

I also have a thing for long, full skirts. And lace. And, above all, corsets. Mmm.

That might just be a positive association, kinda like how the smell of warm tar brings me a nostalgic feeling by reminding of the summer days of the last happy years of my childhood, spent living near highways with their summer roadwork.

I relish being dominant, I could never be submissive; it’s just not in me, other things …

Forced feminization

Humiliation

PVC

Electricity Play

Slime Play

Blood Play

Guro

To name just a few …

I wasn't familiar with what the term 'guro' meant, so, naturally I googled the definition. I think my favourite comes from Urban Dictionary, which begins with: A form of pron that makes baby jesus wanna cry. That tickles me somehow. :P

I don't see why guro would be something considered alien to Western culture; aside from how the vampire has been eroticized in our media for decades, there's also artists, such as HR Geiger, who've been presenting us with some very dark and twisted eye candy for quite a long time.