LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Giving Up Diapers!

...for about an hour to let my skin breathe :)

Cooking dinner, which usually isn't my job, by the family wants my "famous" Nacho Pie and I must say so do I, lol. It's quite tasty without the mess of regular nachos. Will share my top secret recipe if anyone wants to try it.

Guest lucys junibug

you scared me too!!

i gotta say it sounds yummy and i know a lil sissy who like it too!!!

she loves nachos....but she too poorly to eat right now!!!

xxx

juniper

Ingredients:

• 1 pound ground beef
  • 1/2 cup chopped onion
  • 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
  • 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
  • 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls (I use the butter flavor crescents for a tasty crust!)
  • 1-1/2 cups crushed Doritos, divided
  • 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
  • 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend

Directions:

In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.

Meanwhile, separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place in a greased 9-in. pie plate with points toward the center. Press onto the bottom and up the sides to form a crust; seal perforations.

Sprinkle 1 cup chips over crust. Top with meat mixture. Carefully spread sour cream over meat mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining chips. Bake at 350

Guest lucys junibug

thank you, thank you, thank you,

shall be trying as soon as lucy feeling better

all the things you do for us

even making sure we eat nice food!!

xxx

...for about an hour to let my skin breathe :)

Cooking dinner, which usually isn't my job, by the family wants my "famous" Nacho Pie and I must say so do I, lol. It's quite tasty without the mess of regular nachos. Will share my top secret recipe if anyone wants to try it.

Thanks for the recipe I can't wait to try it. Since you're giving up diapers to air out while you cook maybe you should call the recipe Naked Nachos :D

Hugs,

Freta

You sure tricked me there. I thought it was funny what you put in the thread title and then for about an hour to let your skin breath.

Thanks DailyDi. I'll try that recipe soon. I'd like to also make the crust from scratch with corn flour or finely ground cornmeal for comparison.

BTW, you didn't have me fooled. You've pulled this stunt before.

Well , naked for nachos and burritos usually means that the cheese is kept separa te for dipping for nachos and theres no tortia on the naked burritos. as for the recipe , sounds good , might have to try it sometime soon , getting tired of eating out all the time.

But you did scare me with the title , figured if you stop'd wearing then the site would go down in flames. Oh well :)

This recipe sounds awesome, I'll hopefully try it sometime soon! I don't think I'll tell my friends where I got the recipe from though, if that's ok with you! ;)

Just one quick question from a Brit who doesn't know better... what's "a tube of refrigerated crescent rolls"? Is that just a brand of pre-made filo pastry or puff-pastry?

Thanks, DD!

Rex.

This recipe sounds awesome, I'll hopefully try it sometime soon! I don't think I'll tell my friends where I got the recipe from though, if that's ok with you! ;)

Just one quick question from a Brit who doesn't know better... what's "a tube of refrigerated crescent rolls"? Is that just a brand of pre-made filo pastry or puff-pastry?

Thanks, DD!

Rex.

300_143832.jpg

Guest lucys junibug

i hope i can find some gluten free ones.....other wise i'll have to miss out!! (or be baaaad and suffer for my sins!!)...i suppose i could make them by hand...if anyone knows were i could get hold of some g/f ones please let me know.....i'm in the UK

xxx

Guest lucys junibug

ooh thank you xxx,

are they like those??? i know they do loads of stuff so i will be checking....just thinking if i can get them on prescription...or i might order them from lifestyle..(a fresh bakery, possibly on prescription from them too)...mmmmm

im starting to think about yummy foods now....might have to do some baking....ooo or a cake in cup :)...that's the best....

Guest lucys junibug

bankings good....

id never survive if i couldn't bake as g/f food is so expensive, mostly due to people using it to loose waight, which is NOT good!!...and i have loads of other allergys & intolerance too!.....im sure i can find something....i really wanna cook the pie!! *stamps foot*

now i know you can bake you better wach out as i might need advice!!!hehehe

xxx

Guest lucys junibug

hehehe...your right, banking is bad!! sorry! hehe....i do get flour on prescription and use it for myself but i have to buy g/f flour as my son can't have milk and nearly all of my flours have milk added due to needing more if you are intolerant....so i use different one for him!! (dove farm...its very nice!)

i find it easy to get things on prescription but i have read that a lot of people have a problem getting it.

due to our dietary needs, as everyone in our house has a different special need we have to cook/ bake everything...as convenience foods are a problem....but its fun i like experimenting and trying new things and i love adapting recipes to fit our needs!

as i said i may have to call upon you for advice....hehehe

xxx

From 'Giving up diapers' to 'Nachos recipie where diapers would be needed' to 'gluten free flour and 'new recipies from old'. Even if I didn't comment, it still great enjoyment reading. One could almost darn with the wool made from the 'twists in the threads'