LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M So Busted

Guest dragonmaster4066

if this little story is true. then it was a great one. if its not true. it was still very good but should be sent to hollywood and made into a sit-com. i applaud you either way itsjustme. you either lived on one hellofa rollercoaster for awhile or you have a great imagination. it was great reading and yes, i do hope to hear more on this. especially if that was really cg and if she is going to stay on the site this could really get good as we would have two different view points.

Guest Baby-Toa

awww man I loved reading this. >.< Even if it wasn't true or not *either way I don't care* it was still good hate to see it end just like that.

Ha, ha, ha, ha,it`s unbelievably funny thinking of all the little gullible morons swallowing all the crap this despicable idiot( Yes, It`s Just Me, due to your complete lack of honesty, I hope you don`t see the next trailer coming towards you when you are crossing the road.) was serving you, and you bought it all! Dishing out well meant advice, ha, ha, ha! A medal to those few who actually managed to maintain a sceptical perspective on things.

• Like 2

Ha, ha, ha, ha,it`s unbelievably funny thinking of all the little gullible morons swallowing all the crap this despicable idiot( Yes, It`s Just Me, due to your complete lack of honesty, I hope you don`t see the next trailer coming towards you when you are crossing the road.) was serving you, and you bought it all! Dishing out well meant advice, ha, ha, ha! A medal to those few who actually managed to maintain a sceptical perspective on things.

what a douche...how about you go back to sucking off horses

whether this thread is true or not...it was still a great read.

i will say, at first i did post what i felt was good advice, were I in this situation, but as the thread went on and a post from ijm appeard under another users name, only to be removed the minute i pointed it out, along with other inconsistancies and WAY to many coincidences, i felt i would just be wasting my time.....

what a douche...how about you go back to sucking off horses

whether this thread is true or not...it was still a great read.

Damn, now, how did you know that I liked sucking off horses, ha, ha? No, sorry, you are the true douche here, you are a gullible twat! Who f**king cares about this story being a great read or not? This little fairytale belongs in the story-section. In this forum, on the other hand, the least one should expect is a tiny bit of honesty and a fair share of reality.

• Like 1

especially 99% of this forum. So much of this lifestyle is based on pretend and roleplay.

Regardless; like others have said, this belongs in the roleplay forum or the story forum. People around here seem to be trolled a bit too easily.

Oh no! My girlfriend found out about my diaper fetish! She went and told her friend about it! And what do they decide to do? Throw me the diaper party fantasy of my dreams! Not only that, the other girl is leaving her boyfriend so she can join us in our diaper wonderland. See how she came onto the one random diaper forum on the internet to prove that she was real?

It's just sad. Fantasy and roleplay is fine, but don't let your diapered desires blind you from common sense.

This is like the old 'true stories' (or whatever it was called) section of Penthouse magazine, where a guy would write in talking about helping a girl bring in her groceries, then being treated to a 5-girl orgy. An interesting read, but when you start taking that crap seriously, it becomes negative.

It fills you up with hope for a situation to one day occur to you, when in truth it never happened to somebody else.

James,

If you get this today (8/3) and have my phone number please call me at home. Otherwise email me at the address you used the other day. I will be at home all day today. Obviously we need need to talk. Please do not write anything else about me on here until we have spoken.

Kelly

Thank You CG Kelly for coming out of the woodwork.

Some of us believe in IJM and some others react badly (like babies) when they think they have been fooled.

I would like to hear your side of the story---- whether you remain a friend of GF and IJM, or whatever.

DD is a tremendous support group and can generally be a bunch of fun.

Please do not let your first post be your last.

babylin

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Ok, things have been clarified a bit. I don't have any time today, but I can keep updating this thread if you are interested. I just will not speak about or answer any questions about CG for now. Decide amongst yourselves and I will check back tomorrow. Either way, my story/life will go on. Have a great day guys!

• Like 1

Ok, things have been clarified a bit. I don't have any time today, but I can keep updating this thread if you are interested. I just will not speak about or answer any questions about CG for now. Decide amongst yourselves and I will check back tomorrow. Either way, my story/life will go on. Have a great day guys!

IJM Although I have enjoied reading this, your life is just that your life, keep hold of those raines and dont let go, like a copyright. enjoy every minute of it and I truly hope you have made the right choices. Take care my friend HUGS :P

I had a response, but then firefox crashed and I lost everything. Sadness.

"Decide amongst yourselves and I will check back tomorrow."

Not even hiding the real reason he's here anymore.

Better get to begging, guys! :roflmao:

Also, KFC > Popeye's.

• Like 2

I have been watching with some interest in the reactions of the people and I have to say about it all.

Move it or put it in the story forum.

It ain't real as the plot thickened with every bit of advice. right down to the better be careful advice about someone finding this thread and Low and behold it happened just like the other minor details.

But hey a good story is just that a good story!

Maybe the mods could put it where it belongs in the story section if he wants to continue.

• Like 2

Maybe the mods could put it where it belongs in the story section if he wants to continue.

+1

You know those books where you get to the bottom of each page and make a choice, then it tells you which page to turn to next? This thread is kinda like that, IMO :lol:

If you want to dump GF and date CG, turn to page 124.

If you want to stay with GF and lose out on CG, go to page 271.

• Like 1

Even I wasn't going to comment on this but it sure is awful convenient that CG posted on here to prove she exists. Oh please people get with it this is so fake now.