LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Farting :p

So there have been discussions on what makes you pee most and mess fastest and most.

But what will make you the most flatulent (obviously without harming you in any way)

I love farting in my diaper - i just love the feeling. I've loved farting ever since i shaved around that area and it became amazing!

I have found that letting rip while diapered can have unwanted side effects, often while sitting you sneak one out and think thats ok no one heard that, but later on when you stand up and move around it sneaks out of my plastic pants.

Usually by then you have forgotten even doing it-lol

I have found that letting rip while diapered can have unwanted side effects, often while sitting you sneak one out and think thats ok no one heard that, but later on when you stand up and move around it sneaks out of my plastic pants.

Usually by then you have forgotten even doing it-lol

Im in private though!

It is not bad to douche air up there?

Though it gave you horrible cramps

I guess it depends on you. If you psychosomatically set your self up for it then, yes you'll get gas pain/cramps. Don't go over board with it or you could end up constipated.

Go to your local grocery store or Walmart and look for Russel Stover's Sugar Free candies (most any brand of sugar-free candy, cookies, or ice cream will work). Eat a bag of the thin mints or pecan clusters, and you'll be quite gassy within an hour or two. The sugar-free candies contain Maltitol, a sugar alcohol which your body cannot digest directly, but which the healthy bacteria living in your intestines will party down on! When you get those bacteria drunk and happy, they fart a lot, and therefore, so do you. :thumbsup:

not sure if it is lactose intolerance, or microbes, or what. if I have a lot of milk, you don't want to be in the same room as me milk does bad things to my farts. Beans, cabbage, I think for everyone. The sugar free candy, don't seem to effect me at all.

I know that once I was in a Phar-More store to buy some diapers and I let out a fart. Problem was, it wasn't just a fart! Good thing I was wearing a diaper! I will say that when I have a plastic backed diaper on and I fart, it feels like a balloon being blown up in back of my pants! I think the feeling is better with thinner brands of diapers than the thicker ones though.

broccoli makes me... ugh, i can't believe i'm about to type this... fart... Also, skip a meal then fill up on gassy foods... I weigh 120 lbs and not eat for a day and be fine, but i know people who weigh 250 and have to eat 3 meals a day... i guess i just have lower gas mileage.

this thread is silly, but its a known fact that farts are the best, worst or funniest thing, entirely depending on the situation.

Who needs a diaper to fart?

One of my favorite recordings is the famous farting contest between Lord Windesmere and Paul Boomer.

When it comes to farting, my wife will tell anyone that I am a champion!

So there have been discussions on what makes you pee most and mess fastest and most.

But what will make you the most flatulent (obviously without harming you in any way)

I love farting in my diaper - i just love the feeling. I've loved farting ever since i shaved around that area and it became amazing!