LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did Anyone Hear About This?

Bill Mays most know for his info-mercials for OxyClean passed away. Apparently he had an enlarged heart, high blood pressure and hardening of the arteries and was not even aware of it. He passed away in his sleep. R.I.P. Billy Mays! I didn't see this posted so I thought I would.

While I hate his commercials (I swear I can hear him shouting with the tv muted :blink: ), he did seem a lot more likable on the Pitchmen show... RIP, Billy... And try not to scare Farrah and Ed and David up there, huh?

While I hate his commercials (I swear I can hear him shouting with the tv muted :blink: ), he did seem a lot more likable on the Pitchmen show... RIP, Billy... And try not to scare Farrah and Ed and David up there, huh?

i always hated his commercials because he did so many for different products and after a while his voice got annoying but you gotta have mutual respect for him.

as for scaring Farrah, Ed, and David it seems like something that would be shown on family guy. i can imagine now a character on Family Guy saying something about how annoying people that sell products on TV are and saying that its a good thing Billy Mays doesnt do them anymore. then it does a quick scene in heaven with Billy Mays Trying to sell a product to some1 or simply Billy Mays talking and then god saying, why did i let him in (not that i think his voice is that annoying but Family Guy makes fun of everything).

You can't blame the guy for making a living.

Guys have the doc check your BP. In 1977 my BP shot up to 170/140 and had a mild stroke. I was 19 at the time.

You young people, you are not immortal!

Bill Mays most know for his info-mercials for OxyClean passed away. Apparently he had an enlarged heart, high blood pressure and hardening of the arteries and was not even aware of it. He passed away in his sleep. R.I.P. Billy Mays! I didn't see this posted so I thought I would.

Before this post , did anyone care? I mean with michael and everything else going on . Noones gonna miss mr. Oxyclean

But , yeah , sad he died. I'm gonna miss all that orange glow.

He did scare my little cousins too lol, with the beard and all.

I believe this quote sums up the proper response to that...

billy mays > jackson

Michael was a bigger celebrity, but Billy was a better person... I think that you've got it backwards, in that few people will honestly miss Michael Jackson after the celebrity death hype dies down...