LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Girl Outside...

I am half tempted to take a photo just to prove it, but not going to contend with the legal issues of doing so...

There are some people having a social gathering in my neighbor's garage across the alley. I look out my window after hearing someone arguing and I see a girl that must be 8-10 years old riding her bike with her friends and sucking on a pacifier. She is wearing a short sundress and when she stands up to pedal her bike, her diaper sticks out underneath. It's not a pullup either. It's a baby diaper. She doesn't appear to be mentally disabled or anything... she's talking to her friends normally, riding a bike without training wheels, etc.

There are some mean, bitchy mothers in my neighborhood. I feel sorry for her if that is her mother's attempt at punishment. :\

Well, I'm all for parents being understanding of their children's desires, but it is also every parent's responsibility to teach their children to be accepted socially. I may not like the intolerance of what is considered socially acceptable, but the fact is it's much easier to get ahead in life if you abide by the unspoken laws of civility.

Perhaps times have changed and if this girl is simply expressing herself, and it is accepted, then the future just started looking a little brighter...

I am half tempted to take a photo just to prove it, but not going to contend with the legal issues of doing so...

There are some people having a social gathering in my neighbor's garage across the alley. I look out my window after hearing someone arguing and I see a girl that must be 8-10 years old riding her bike with her friends and sucking on a pacifier. She is wearing a short sundress and when she stands up to pedal her bike, her diaper sticks out underneath. It's not a pullup either. It's a baby diaper. She doesn't appear to be mentally disabled or anything... she's talking to her friends normally, riding a bike without training wheels, etc.

There are some mean, bitchy mothers in my neighborhood. I feel sorry for her if that is her mother's attempt at punishment. :\

In about eight to ten years, with compliments of her mothers actions, we may have another ab/dl joining the fold... but seriously, you are wise not to photograph her. Considering that this girl may have been in that predicament due to her mothers action, I would not like to be at the end of that woman's wrath.

There could also be a second alternative - the girl could have a medical disorder that shows as incontinence, and the pacifier is her comfort tool. You stated that she is surrounded by peers. It is normal, within a peer group, that a weak or different member of a group is made fun of, but in the scenario that you mentioned, the girl is being accepted totally by her peers. That gives some credence to the possibility that the girl is wearing diapers for a long time, and that point is fully accepted by her peers.

Its not unheard of to see a 7-8 year old using a pacifier. Some kids have a really bad thumb sucking problem and will keep their pacifiers around most of the day. It's not normal but not that unusual. As for diapers and a pacifier...that one I haven't heard of however I'm sure it exists.

As for taking a photo. You definitely made the right call.

Well... anything is certainly possible. With kids these days and some parents actually being accepting of their child's personal differences, ya' never know what may happen...

We're all certainly proof that being in diapers and using baby items won't really hurt anyone.

first off.. maybe she is incontinent or has other urinary/bowel problems... and as for the pacifier..she's 8... i mean i know kids who sucked their thumb in public till they were almost 12....

dont jump to any conclusions unless you know intimately her medical and family history.

Since nobody seems to have the balls to play DA,I guess it falls upon my shoulders. I'm in no way whatsoever advocating the taking of pictures of some 8 year old's ass. However,since most of you guys are either ignoring the law or are ignorant of it,the photographing of ANY human while in public is very legal. Once someone is on private property,the laws change drasticaly. The law has spoken on this issue loud and clear:ANYONE whosoever shall venture out in public gives up his/her right to not be filmed.

Since nobody seems to have the balls to play DA,I guess it falls upon my shoulders. I'm in no way whatsoever advocating the taking of pictures of some 8 year old's ass. However,since most of you guys are either ignoring the law or are ignorant of it,the photographing of ANY human while in public is very legal. Once someone is on private property,the laws change drasticaly. The law has spoken on this issue loud and clear:ANYONE whosoever shall venture out in public gives up his/her right to not be filmed.

Technically, if she is still on her family's property (grass, driveway, sidewalk, etc) she is still on PRIVATE property.

If she was in a public park or in the middle of the street, that would be PUBLIC property.

Technically, if she is still on her family's property (grass, driveway, sidewalk, etc) she is still on PRIVATE property.

If she was in a public park or in the middle of the street, that would be PUBLIC property.

Since you want to get technical,the sidewalk and beyond IS public property. And I said that the laws change on private property. Again,I'm not advocating the taking of pictures of some random stranger no matter the age. But should you choose to if they are out in public,then by all means,whatever floats your boat....

if she was 18 rather than 8, sure I would love to see a picture. Punishment, choice, playing, handicap it really isn't our business or concern.

And realistically, even though it is very hard to enforce in the internet era, just because someone ins in public does not give you the right to photograph them with out their permission.

Since you want to get technical,the sidewalk and beyond IS public property. And I said that the laws change on private property. Again,I'm not advocating the taking of pictures of some random stranger no matter the age. But should you choose to if they are out in public,then by all means,whatever floats your boat....

Gee, if as you say "the sidewalk and beyond is public property", why are the owners of the property behind the sidewalk required to mow any grass located between the sidewalk and the edge of the street?

Why doesn't the city/township/county/etc mow that section?

Just wondering...

Guest YkDave

i just have to say, by taking a picture and spreading it on the net you could guarantee that this fetish would get an even worse rap than it already does regarding pedophiles...

Personally i dont even think its 'right' that you would get all worked up over the fact that someones kid is wearing a diaper (youve obviously been checking her out for a while), not trying to say your a pedophile or anything but it is a bit awkward.... whatever floats yer boat i guess.

just my .02

Gee, if as you say "the sidewalk and beyond is public property", why are the owners of the property behind the sidewalk required to mow any grass located between the sidewalk and the edge of the street?

Why doesn't the city/township/county/etc mow that section?

Just wondering...

The law states that the"yard"on the other side of the sidewalk is public property only because it wouldn't make any sense for the city to claim that only the sidewalk is public property. As the homeowner,you are responsible for the yard. As the city,they are responsible for the sidewalk. Makes sense but at the same time,it doesn't make sense. Try fighting city hall on this and you'll see why they say"you can't fight city hall".

I was arrested one time for calling a cop a faggot for grabbing my nuts during a patdown. Me and some buddies went out driving and grabbed a few Waste Management garbage cans. We'd cruise down the street and turn the corner letting go of the garbage cans. You can imagine the noise and mess this created. After we got back to my house,we were drinking some more beer. At the time,my parents lived on a corner and we saw the cops come rolling up. Because I was on the passenger side of the car,I saw them coming first. I emptied my beer can and stood on it. When the cop was asking us questions,he asked me to face the bushes that surrounded my parent's yard at that time. He proceeded to frisk me and when he got too close to my balls,I called him a faggot. Myself and my 3 friends were arrested for underage drinking and disorderly conduct. My friends were pissed but I had talked to a lawyer who just simply told me"You have nothing to worry about. The charges WILL be dropped. You don't even need to hire me. Just show up at your arrignment and you'll be going home". He was correct. We walked into the courtroom and sure enough,the case was dismissed. The reason:The cops could not prove the beer cans were ours since we were on private property. Although the yard that we were in belonged to the city,my parents paid the property tax making them liable. And since I can say whatever I want to a cop,the disorderly conduct charge was tossed out as well.

Here's what it looked like then

Here's what it looked like then 2

Just type in 36413 Traer Terrace Gurnee,Ill 60031

You're treading on very thin ice considering it's involving a child. I really hope you enjoy the title "sexual predator or offender" to follow you wherever you go if you pursue this. Leave it alone man.

"Since nobody seems to have the balls to play DA,I guess it falls upon my shoulders. I'm in no way whatsoever advocating the taking of pictures of some 8 year old's ass. However,since most of you guys are either ignoring the law or are ignorant of it,the photographing of ANY human while in public is very legal. Once someone is on private property,the laws change drasticaly. The law has spoken on this issue loud and clear:ANYONE whosoever shall venture out in public gives up his/her right to not be filmed."

The law as it pertains to taking photos of other people is actually very basic. It says nothing about private or public property. It is simply a matter of if they have a reasonable expectation of privacy. You would have a reasonable expectation of privacy in a public restroom, but not in a public pool. You would have a reasonable expectation of privacy in your bedroom, but not in your unfenced yard.

"Personally i dont even think its 'right' that you would get all worked up over the fact that someones kid is wearing a diaper (youve obviously been checking her out for a while), not trying to say your a pedophile or anything but it is a bit awkward.... whatever floats yer boat i guess."

I just found it odd and thought I would share the story. I am not a pedophile and I can't believe you would even use that word in this thread. I haven't been 'checking her out' at all. I looked out the window to see who was arguing and just happened to see her.

"Gee, if as you say "the sidewalk and beyond is public property", why are the owners of the property behind the sidewalk required to mow any grass located between the sidewalk and the edge of the street?"

It's not public property. The sidewalk is part of your property as well, but you are required by law to allow access to the sidewalk. In fact, if the sidewalk becomes damaged and someone hurts themself by tripping on it - you are responsible, because you neglected to get it fixed.

"It's not public property. The sidewalk is part of your property as well, but you are required by law to allow access to the sidewalk. In fact, if the sidewalk becomes damaged and someone hurts themself by tripping on it - you are responsible, because you neglected to get it fixed."

I know where I live this is true. You are required to keep the side walk up to code...even cracks can get you into trouble... It's a pain in the winter too as your required to go out and keep the darn thing clear. They did however resend the suing law in winter..sighting prudence and common sense, If a side walk has snow on it..it's freak'in slippery. I gotta mow the other side of my sidewalk..but the one that gets me is on the front of my yard, past my fence, I converted the yard to extra parking for friends and relatives. It seems the neighbors think it's their spot for the same reasons. They are always parking there and emptying Garbage and oilcans and whatever there. I posted no parking but they do anyway. I inquired about the laws and the police said it's only illegal to park on grass....NICE! I poured gravel there, so now I may give it a concoction of a few nails for a while...just tired of cleaning up after inconsiderate neighbors.

Anyway there are a lot of reasons that little girl was wearing diapers, and I for one don't need to know why, or see pictures of them. And I believe any and all UpSkirt shots are or should be illegal, Adult or child. Unless taken and shared by said person that is. :P:D

I'd say just let it go! As someone else pointed out, considering the girls is 8-10, she's a minor, and the ABDL community already has a bad rap for being "pedophiles" (even though that's the farthest thing ever from the truth)...This kind of topic isn't a good one for this board in my opinion, so just put it to rest. *B/DL, incontinent, whatever, she's a minor and that's a red flag...

~ moogle

Reguardless of weather the kid is on public or private property, we need to keep in mind any reason for someone wanting to take a picture of an 8 year old girl in diapers in public. Even if she is on private property, she is out in public. If the reason for wanting to take the picture is to lustfully look at it and post it on the internet, then obviously that is very wrong and we will all lynch that person! Reading the OP I'm sure that is not the reason at all for thinking about taking a picture. I read a concern in the post for the child's welfare, especially when the OP stated there are some bitchy mothers in the neighborhood. That makes me believe that the original poster may feel that there is some harsh or inappropriate punishment being given to that child. I am one who believes that forcing a kid into diapers as punishment is child abuse. Even if the child has bedwetting accidents or may have had an accident in their pants, diapers as punishment is not the way to go. To make a child wear diapers in front of their friends as punishment is abusive.

Granted, we do not know the reason the girl was wearing diapers. Maybe she does have a medical condition. Maybe she likes wearing diapers and has refused to be potty trained for some reason. If that is the case, then the parents are probably doing the practical thing by keeping her in diapers so they won't have to clean her messy or wet pants and underwear all the time. I would hope that if that is the case, they are working with professionals to help their 8 to 10 year old child overcome their not wanting to be potty trained. As someone else mentioned in these posts, that is way too young to decide for themselves if they want to just wear diapers all the time. If discovered that the parents are just letting their kid do as she pleases and make her own decisions about toilet training, that could be considered a harmful enviroment by child protective services if they should find out about it.

We don't actually know the reason the girl is wearing diapers and we agree that it wouldn't be appropriate to take a picture of her in her diapers. If she is the neighbor's child you would try and keep an eye on the girl from time to time when you see her . What I mean by that is to look for any bruises or marks on her that might indicate any beatings or things like that if you see her out playing. A scraped knee or elbow would probably just be from playing and not from physical abuse. If so, then you might take some pictures of the bruises with a telephoto lense from securly inside your house to keep as proof only. If you should notice that most times the girl is not diapered at all and then all of a sudden she is, that might confirm that she is being diapered as a punishment. That would be when I might take a picture of her wearing a diaper, again with the telephoto lense and only if I suspected child abuse. Then I would call child protective services, especially if the child seems upset or was crying. I would do this only if I was sure the child was being abused and I would have the pictures only as proof if the parents denied everything. The problem is, since this was a social gathering at the neighbor's garage, you may not have any idea who the child's parents are or where they live.

Since the original post said that the girl was with friends and riding her bike, nothing indicated the child was upset or anything like that. Unfortunatly, it would be hard to follow up any suspicions about this child unless you see her in the neighborhood every day and know where she lives.

These are just some things I would think about if I had a concern about the welfare of a child and any concerns she was being physically or mentally abused. Children are precious and can't stick up for themselves when abused by adults. If we suspect any abuse of children at all, better to be safe than sorry and someone should be notified before a child ends up in the hospital or worse.

Reguardless of weather the kid is on public or private property, we need to keep in mind any reason for someone wanting to take a picture of an 8 year old girl in diapers in public. Even if she is on private property, she is out in public. If the reason for wanting to take the picture is to lustfully look at it and post it on the internet, then obviously that is very wrong and we will all lynch that person! Reading the OP I'm sure that is not the reason at all for thinking about taking a picture. I read a concern in the post for the child's welfare, especially when the OP stated there are some bitchy mothers in the neighborhood. That makes me believe that the original poster may feel that there is some harsh or inappropriate punishment being given to that child. I am one who believes that forcing a kid into diapers as punishment is child abuse. Even if the child has bedwetting accidents or may have had an accident in their pants, diapers as punishment is not the way to go. To make a child wear diapers in front of their friends as punishment is abusive.

Granted, we do not know the reason the girl was wearing diapers. Maybe she does have a medical condition. Maybe she likes wearing diapers and has refused to be potty trained for some reason. If that is the case, then the parents are probably doing the practical thing by keeping her in diapers so they won't have to clean her messy or wet pants and underwear all the time. I would hope that if that is the case, they are working with professionals to help their 8 to 10 year old child overcome their not wanting to be potty trained. As someone else mentioned in these posts, that is way too young to decide for themselves if they want to just wear diapers all the time. If discovered that the parents are just letting their kid do as she pleases and make her own decisions about toilet training, that could be considered a harmful enviroment by child protective services if they should find out about it.

We don't actually know the reason the girl is wearing diapers and we agree that it wouldn't be appropriate to take a picture of her in her diapers. If she is the neighbor's child you would try and keep an eye on the girl from time to time when you see her . What I mean by that is to look for any bruises or marks on her that might indicate any beatings or things like that if you see her out playing. A scraped knee or elbow would probably just be from playing and not from physical abuse. If so, then you might take some pictures of the bruises with a telephoto lense from securly inside your house to keep as proof only. If you should notice that most times the girl is not diapered at all and then all of a sudden she is, that might confirm that she is being diapered as a punishment. That would be when I might take a picture of her wearing a diaper, again with the telephoto lense and only if I suspected child abuse. Then I would call child protective services, especially if the child seems upset or was crying. I would do this only if I was sure the child was being abused and I would have the pictures only as proof if the parents denied everything. The problem is, since this was a social gathering at the neighbor's garage, you may not have any idea who the child's parents are or where they live.

Since the original post said that the girl was with friends and riding her bike, nothing indicated the child was upset or anything like that. Unfortunatly, it would be hard to follow up any suspicions about this child unless you see her in the neighborhood every day and know where she lives.

These are just some things I would think about if I had a concern about the welfare of a child and any concerns she was being physically or mentally abused. Children are precious and can't stick up for themselves when abused by adults. If we suspect any abuse of children at all, better to be safe than sorry and someone should be notified before a child ends up in the hospital or worse.

while i agree with most of what you said i wouldnt be taking pictures of them for proof of using diapers as punishment because while it could be taken as a sign of abuse any1 doing so could easily get labeled a pedophile or any similar term. being that most of the public has no understanding of people like us and our community this type of thing could easily become bad publicity and we dont need that.

my god has this thread turned into a witch hunt? a bitchy mother doesn't mean an abusive mother!!!

christ maybe the mothers just dont like the OP and thats why they are bitchy...