LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So... Yea... Micheal Jackson Is Dead.

"thisishowtoomanyofouryoungergenerationaretypingthesedaysanditpissesmeoffton

ogoddamnmotherfuckingend"

It's actually the truth..there is simply no reason for misspelling a word.. Not in this day. Get off IE, get Firefox..your computer will thank you..trust me. It has built in spell check for the entire internet. Which means whatever you type it will check it. Type your blog, replies, whatever and before you push send, add reply, what have you.

Just look up at all those RED underlined words, guess what they are wrong...Right click over the word and PRESTO! Fix the word. I'm the king of misspelled, run-ons, and every other grammatical error. But I am trying to fix most of it. Even after that I proof read and edit several times.

I hate it and it does nothing to me but show total laziness, and I'm not talking typo's here either. So many times I correct misspellings on here for others, I think I obsessed, rates right up there with people who use the word "like" every other word...Okay Back to Micheal

Oh yeah...Billy Mays...I was just starting to like the guy too, I use OxyClean all the time..If ya got diapers you NEED OxyClean...hmmm..the spot is open for that job huh? :huh:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1-Good for those world renowned psychologists. Do you want a cookie,a trophy or a Bozo button?

#2-Sleepovers for 13 year old girls are normal. Michael Jackson wanting to have a sleepover with a dozen or so young kids,is not. What is it that you see right with the scenario of MJ wanting to sleep in the same bed with children that didn't come from his loins? Are YOU a closet pedo perhaps?

#3-I use dictionary.com ALL the time. While typing,if there is a word that I may not know how to spell correctly,I will go there to make sure. It's called,are you ready for this shit for brains? NOT BEING A LAZY,PIECE OF SHIT TEENAGER! :o

And finally,#4-"its kinda hard 2 use intelligint language when ur audiants is a bunch uv fuckin retards most of thu time." This is what we,true liguists,refer to as SARCASM. Can you say SARCASM with me? Good :D And to answer your question,50% of the posters on this board should be executed for their poor grammar. Some people are just terrible spellers. That's ok. I'm not so much concerned with them as I am posters like the recent nOObie on the boards,RandomDL. Everytime I see a post of his,I ignore it. It's either that or punch a baby in the mouth. thisishowtoomanyofouryoungergenerationaretypingthesedaysanditpissesmeofftonogodd

amnmotherfuckingend

IE has spell check too, you just have to push a button to activate it. I typo a lot, sometimes I misspell too but spell check is a great invention.

One note and not to get too off topic, but this community should appreciate it. I once sent out a memo at at work the last line was I apologize for any inconvenience. I misspelled the last word spell check fixed it, but I didn't see what spell check put. I ended up sending out a memo, to about 20 people that closed with I apologize for any incontinence :huh:

IE has spell check too, you just have to push a button to activate it. I typo a lot, sometimes I misspell too but spell check is a great invention.

One note and not to get too off topic, but this community should appreciate it. I once sent out a memo at at work the last line was I apologize for any inconvenience. I misspelled the last word spell check fixed it, but I didn't see what spell check put. I ended up sending out a memo, to about 20 people that closed with I apologize for any incontinence :huh:

Umm, I don't know about the new IE8, but I know with IE7 and previous, there is NO spell check function unless you download and install a third-party (non-Microsoft) plug-in app.

ok i just have to say, there is NO such thing as a pscyhological FACT.. there are theories, which have much supporting evidence, but you will find there is ALWAYS an anomoly, there is always a person who doesn't fit the facts, or the symptoms..

to claim all abusers were once abused, or that all who were abused will become abusers is just pure bullshit.

Its a nice little theory and there is a correlation showing that some of those who abuse children were once abused, HOWEVER, there are just as many who were never abused.. its just lawyers love to use this defence.

i think Michael Jackson was weird but you cant say that he was 100% guilty (none of us were there).

as for respect for the dead i think not every1 deserves it, those that could be proven to be 100% guilty of bad things (way beyond simple human mistakes) deserve none.

if you cant prove it/it couldnt be proven that whoever was guilty of whatever they supposedly did, then i think they should get the same amount of respect an average person should get upon dying.

if they were an all around good person (not meaning saint or one who made no mistakes) then they deserve a lot of respect.

for Michael Jackson's death respect i would say its sad that he died and all but w/e besides that it would have probably happened before long anyways due to him being worth more dead and being in massive debt.

while i amongst others think that MJ was really weird and might have done it there is no evidence that he was 100% guilty. im not gonna say that he was guilty as saying such would be disrespectful (if he really did it then no respect deserved). but also im not gonna say that hes innocent as i wasnt there to witness whatever happened if anything happened, so im gonna be neutral on this issue. as for respect for the dead i think the dead only deserve respect granted that they never did anything seriously wrong, were a good person and as such did good actions as much as possible (to those that deserved it as no is a saint and not every1 deserves good treatment), if some1 is surrounded by controversy saying that they did something a decent person wouldnt be outright trying to say they did something without any proof (good proof being they were there which excludes all of us). if any1 replies with bad comments ill just ignore them.

i have no idea what you said here.....

Out of 84 posts so far, there are some I'm in agreement with, but the only one who nailed it for the right reason was repaid1.

When the whole pedophile thing blew up one of the things MJ did was to film a documentary in his home and on the grounds at Neverland. His intent was to proclaim his innocence and in it he ADMITTED that he slept in the same bed unsupervised with young boys many times. He claimed it was not sexual but that's not the point. Even if you believe it didn't involve sex it was still perverted and wrong therefore he was a pervert and a pedophile, period.

I don't know about people here who haven't had children yet but those that do I ask you this question. Would you let your little boy sleep over at the home of an adult male knowing they were going to share a bed together? Alone? Would you trust even an adult uncle or other male relative to share a bed with your little boy unsupervised?

Your first duty as a parent is to protect your child from needless harm. Sure all children are going to get hurt because you can't watch them every minute of every day but you should be the responsible one and reduce the risk of harm from preventable incidents. Allowing your little boy to sleep in a bed with any adult male is without any doubt exposing your trusting child to great risk of physical and mental harm.

I truly believe MJ was really f**d up in the head big time and I personally believe his parents should bear the blame and shame for that. No person in their right mind would do a documentary to admit what he admitted to if he had any understanding of how wrong it was. The fact that he didn't know he was a pervert doesn't change the fact that he was.

Now you can argue all you want about his innocence because he was never convicted but you can't argue with what he admitted to. Even if no sex was involved what message does it sent to these young impressionable boys letting them sleep with an adult male? I wonder how many of them will end up being raped by male pedophiles when they get older because they are too trusting and have no concept of needing to be wary of men that want to sleep with them. The state should have taken those boys away from those parents for being unfit and taken every dime that MJ paid to care for them until they turn 18 and give the boys whatever money is left.

As for MJ's contributions to mankind I wont argue that there was some good in that, but I will say that all the perverted shit he did cancels a lot of it out. So my bottom line is lets just end this thread because he's way past his 15 minutes of fame and his 15 of infamy.

Hugs,

Freta

How many of you, if you had a young or teenaged son, would allow him to sleepover with a 40 something year old man? You would call him a pervert and worse, wouldn't you? Since it is a fact that Michael Jackson did have sleepovers with young boys, he was a pervert. I don't care that "his intentions were good". he WAS a pervert. I don't understand how the mother's of these boys would allow the sleepovers. I guess it was because Michael was famous. Fame gets you out of a lot of crimes.

Out of 84 posts so far, there are some I'm in agreement with, but the only one who nailed it for the right reason was repaid1.

When the whole pedophile thing blew up one of the things MJ did was to film a documentary in his home and on the grounds at Neverland. His intent was to proclaim his innocence and in it he ADMITTED that he slept in the same bed unsupervised with young boys many times. He claimed it was not sexual but that's not the point. Even if you believe it didn't involve sex it was still perverted and wrong therefore he was a pervert and a pedophile, period.

I don't know about people here who haven't had children yet but those that do I ask you this question. Would you let your little boy sleep over at the home of an adult male knowing they were going to share a bed together? Alone? Would you trust even an adult uncle or other male relative to share a bed with your little boy unsupervised?

Your first duty as a parent is to protect your child from needless harm. Sure all children are going to get hurt because you can't watch them every minute of every day but you should be the responsible one and reduce the risk of harm from preventable incidents. Allowing your little boy to sleep in a bed with any adult male is without any doubt exposing your trusting child to great risk of physical and mental harm.

I truly believe MJ was really f**d up in the head big time and I personally believe his parents should bear the blame and shame for that. No person in their right mind would do a documentary to admit what he admitted to if he had any understanding of how wrong it was. The fact that he didn't know he was a pervert doesn't change the fact that he was.

Now you can argue all you want about his innocence because he was never convicted but you can't argue with what he admitted to. Even if no sex was involved what message does it sent to these young impressionable boys letting them sleep with an adult male? I wonder how many of them will end up being raped by male pedophiles when they get older because they are too trusting and have no concept of needing to be wary of men that want to sleep with them. The state should have taken those boys away from those parents for being unfit and taken every dime that MJ paid to care for them until they turn 18 and give the boys whatever money is left.

As for MJ's contributions to mankind I wont argue that there was some good in that, but I will say that all the perverted shit he did cancels a lot of it out. So my bottom line is lets just end this thread because he's way past his 15 minutes of fame and his 15 of infamy.

Hugs,

Freta

FretaBWet,

as a female, you see harm in letting a male and his son/daughter sleep together - yet you don’t see harm in letting a female and his son/daughter sleep together.

My daughter often fell asleep in my arms - and when older, when my wife was out late, would climb into our bed, and fall asleep in our bed. If my wife was away, and not due to return until the next day or so, I would leave my daughter asleep in our bed. Also, male friends of my daughter used to call over for sleep-over, and would also fall asleep in my wife and my bedroom when my wife was away.

There is NOTHING wrong with that. I am not a pervert, nor a paedophile or any sexual deviant. Neither am I famous - so no news paper decided that they would make a quick buck on children's actions. They papers did, with Michael Jackson - and you ask why - to make money!

I do not need to try and prove my innocence - and nor do I need to try and prove Michael Jackson’s innocence. In this country, and in the US, I, as well as MJ are innocent until PROVEN guilty. That bears repeating, cause most here are condemning MJ cause he had money. Innocent until proven guilty.

1 - Apart from the public image portrayed by the media, MJ was a decent musician and set the style for a lot of musicians since. His talent in music should not be in question.

2- As I have already stated earlier, I suspect that MJ was an infantilist in some ways. That does NOT say that he was a paedophile or any sexual deviant. If he was, I feel that he will pay the penalty for it, and I, NOR this community, are in any position to judge him fairly. We simply do not know the truth.

3- Alfred Hitchcock and many other thriller authors base their skill on what the human mind perceives. They set a scene, and let your mind fill in the blanks.

Yes, it is true that there are many adults in the world that use their power to molest innocent people. That does not state that every adult does that. All we can do, as parents / adults is try and protect ourselves and our siblings from this. The question becomes how. If one really doesn’t want a child to get hurt, then wrap it in cotton all its life and don’t let it out of the womb. Otherwise, there is a chance that the child will get hurt.

If the world continues on this path – in the vein of protection – eventually, no-one will be able to interact. The security at airports are so tight – to stop a possible air attack. There is no longer voluntary clubs in Europe (save one or two) – the organizers have abandoned them due to the possibility of getting sued by children. The child / under 16 crime rate is rising. = nobody wants to / or can correct a child – so it is left to the legal system. In the UK, teachers can prosecute the parents of a disruptive child. Normally, they would send the child to detention / give the child lines / correct the child during class / place the child standing outside the class – all this is classed as ‘child abuse’, and if the child gets hurt /injured in any way – the teacher is sued, and legally responsible.

This world is in a mess, and the largest source of child abuse came from the financially richest company in the world – the catholic church – and we are paying for it. I would not let a priest within a mile of any children… and people here are condemning MJ for what they think he did.

Babykeiff, I have a great deal of respect for your opinions and and your thought process. I'm in agreement with much of it but it doesn't change my position.

I agree that legally MJ is innocent. I don't believe he was, any more than I believe OJ was.

I'm in complete agreement about us not being able to protect not only our children but ourselves from everything. That's the brainwashing of the Bush admin. that they are "protecting"us by stripping citizens of their rights. I do however have a different level of risk for myself than I did for my children when they were young and my grandchildren now.

I completely believe you when you say you have never done anything to harm children but that doesn't alter the fact that you are a statistical minority. My personal belief is that if an adult man wants to have a sleep over with children that's perverted. It's not the same thing as having your own children crawl into bed with you. It's not the same thing as your child having a friend sleep over and they fall asleep in your bed. What do you think the parent of your child's friend would say if YOU invited them over for a sleep over when your wife and child were going to be away? I'm thinking they would say no. I would hope they would say no.

I was watching the news yesterday and the Reverend Al Sharpton was on. He was saying that there should be a national holiday to honor MJ and a stamp to honor him. I wasn't surprised at this turn of events, Sharpton has balls that would make the Rock Of Gibraltar look like a marble. They had enough trouble getting a holiday for MLK and he gave his life for equality. A national holiday because MJ made a bunch of money and sold a lot of records? If that happens I'll be expecting President Obama to start taking fiddle lessons so he can play on the capitol steps while the city burns around him. I'll be like the fall of Roman civilization all over again.

Hugs,

Freta

Babykeiff, I have a great deal of respect for your opinions and and your thought process. I'm in agreement with much of it but it doesn't change my position.

Thank you, and I don't expect, not want you to change your opinions.

I was watching the news yesterday and the Reverend Al Sharpton was on. He was saying that there should be a national holiday to honor MJ and a stamp to honor him. I wasn't surprised at this turn of events, Sharpton has balls that would make the Rock Of Gibraltar look like a marble. They had enough trouble getting a holiday for MLK and he gave his life for equality. A national holiday because MJ made a bunch of money and sold a lot of records? If that happens I'll be expecting President Obama to start taking fiddle lessons so he can play on the capitol steps while the city burns around him. I'll be like the fall of Roman civilization all over again.

Hugs,

Freta

A priest trying to make the death of MJ a national holiday... That is over the top. On first reading your post, I thought that this was some sick humour, but it is also confirmed by a simple web search. In my opinion, all priests should follow the way of their leader - and be crucified. They should lead by example.

Micheal Jackson was a musician, as was millions before him and will be millions after him. He was also a man. Let him RIP, and not judge him. He will be judged and sentenced when the time is right.

Sorry to all who believe in organized religion. This is not an attack on organized religion - it is an attack on priests.

I'm sorry , but i do have the CoD

Michael Jackson died after eating a 7 year old weiner

I feel bed because I love his music , but yeah , he wasreally messed up

That (and the rest of the jokes like it) is just sick. It continues the UNPROVEN THEORIES presented by the media.

You were not in his house to witness anything, maybe you should think about that fact before passing judgment on the man. That goes for ANYONE who thinks it is funny to keep repeating all those lame sick jokes.

Would you want people making sick jokes about you while you are alive and keep repeating them after you are dead? I know I wouldn't want that. We have NO RIGHT to judge anyone else's actions.

The Bible says (and I don't give a rat's ass if you believe in the Bible or not): "Judge not, lest YE be judged", "Remove the PLANK from THINE OWN EYE before attempting to remove the SPECK from THY NEIGHBOR'S EYE", and don't forget this one "Let he who is WITHOUT sin cast the first stone". Those 3 statements are VERY clear: when we judge others we become judged by others, we have our own MAJOR faults we ignore because we want to fix a MINOR fault in someone else, and NO ONE (with the exception of unborn and recently born infants) IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD IS WITHOUT SIN SO NONE OF US HAS ANY RIGHT TO CONDEMN ANOTHER'S ACTIONS!

Innocent, guilty? He's gone now, so either way, if he did do anything wrong, he can't do it again. The truth has been dead since he died - no one knows it. Everyone can have their opinion, but why drag it out and look for answers that will always be unknown since he's dead? Let it go and just let him rest in peace - he's dead, so there can be no (or no more, depending on your opinion) trouble from him.

~ moogle

Please everyone , just let him go. Sure he was a great entertainer , with awesome song and dance. But thats it! He is still messed up in the heads and we all think and he probbaly is a pedofile. I mean , sure it was the parents fault for letting their kids stay the night over there too. But still he was a creep! LET HIM GO PLZ!

why won't they stop talking about it though?

ADaddy,

what you did, and I did by replying to this thread is boost it back to the top. If you or anyone wishes a thread topic to die, all they have to do is stop posting in that thread.