LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Wear Diapers 24/7 If Opinions Changed?

Would I wear 24/7 for life?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. So would you?

• Yes
    • No

I've been thinking about this for a few days. Fantasy, yes, but how committed are you?

Okay, as of today your family, friends and co-workers along with all of society don't care if adults are diapered. Having bulk or part of your diaper showing above a waistband isn't anything anyone cares about.

In fact many large stores and employers provide facilities for those to change. Stores that have vending machines for baby diapers also have them for adults if you are caught short. If you go 24/7 your diaper cost will not go any higher than what you spend now.

Here's the catch, in the next 24 hours you must decide, will you be diapered 24/7 {no excuses in hot weather}, or never be allowed to get them again. Keep in mind wearing 24/7 you will slowly become diaper dependent but then if you chosen this option it doesn't matter since you will be diapered all the time. But if you say no to 24/7, diapers will no longer be available.

I'm thinking more about wetting diapers, pooing in public is okay as long as you change right away.

So please answer: 1} I will be diapered 24/7 : 2} I give up diapers all together

I will select to be diapered 24/7.

This should be a poll instead of a regular thread, but 1, definitely. I have been wanting it so bad lately. If it was just my mom here, I'd consider getting a pack of diapers, but I don't want my 9 year old triplet siblings to find out. The only thing I can think of where I might get away with it would be if I wear my brother's (who wets the bed, and is kinda husky) pull-ups. I don't trust those generic store brand pull-ups though...

I'd rather fight than switch so I'd choose 1.

Please try to make this into a poll Phil?

I'm in diapers now 24/7 by choice, as a ABDL. That means I use them for the intended purposes, all around the clock, everyday of the year. Welcome to childhood, Glenny.

"By choice" means that I sometimes stop when I feel like it but resume usually within an hour or so. I hardly ever use the potty anymore. If I am not wearing a diaper and have to wet or mess, I make sure I get back into a diaper to do my business - I'm a good boy! I wear 'Depend underwear for men' to work but I hold it until my shift is almost up, then flood, never poop at work. They do absorb one wetting, do not show under your jeans at all, but you know that you are wearing them. Otherwise they totally suck in terms of being the "real thing" - they are poor excuses for a diaper.

When I get home its either Depends Max. Overnights with a pad or much better yet its Bambinos Classico diapers for me - with a pad. I am so thrilled with Bambinos I can't say it enough! I'm also regressing alot more lately so more and more I'm getting smaller and smaller (cudos to SoCalAB). Now I need to find my security blankie...where or where did i leave it?...

Glenn

I believe a fantasy should be just that nothin else, It's wrong to force your fetish life onto others ralther they'd accapt it or not. i think theres a time and place for fantasy's.

I was going to make this a poll but didn't know how!

Saya, this is fantasy so in our make believe world they have already accepted us! In fact they don't think anything of it.

I believe a fantasy should be just that nothin else, It's wrong to force your fetish life onto others ralther they'd accapt it or not. i think theres a time and place for fantasy's.

I have had limited bladder control when sleeping since shortly after I reached puberty at age 12 in 1976. Gradually over the years my urinary control deteriorated until by age 21 I lost the rest of my control. Urologists term my condition profound urinary incontinence. For me some sort of diaper is necessary 24/7 for me to have "social continence"

Since 1976 I have been examined and treated by a whole lot of talented physicians, especially urologists and gynecologists. Clearly my medical problems are genetic. Despite all these best efforts my bladder control has not been restored. This hardly means I have given up hope.

Should I manage to regain bladder control I doubt I would wear diapers routinely. Growing up I did wear diapers just in case on trips and for special events where toilets were hard to find. Chances are good even if I did have control I would still wear diapers for those occasions.

i would move to a community which doesn't give black or white ultimatums on my choice of sexual toys lol

I heartily second this.

I was going to make this a poll but didn't know how!

Saya, this is fantasy so in our make believe world they have already accepted us! In fact they don't think anything of it.

I made it into a poll for ya :P;)

2, but I am just an occasional DL and diaper wearer, maybe once or twice a week now at best. I've never had the yearning to want to wear 24/7, but here is something to think about that I've always thought had some relevency to many AB/DL's.

If wearing diapers all the time was acceptable and just about everyone did it, then would we still want to wear them if it was normal like everyone else, or would we sneak around wearing regular underpants briefs and panties hoping no one would notice?

sure...I'd say 24/7...I might get tired of it after a while, but right now - and especially since it's only a poll and not a commitment - absolutely.

People - go back and do the poll so we can see ALL the results!!

Wow, wouldn't that be great! Overheard, "Did you see that weirdo wearing underpants!"

2, but I am just an occasional DL and diaper wearer, maybe once or twice a week now at best. I've never had the yearning to want to wear 24/7, but here is something to think about that I've always thought had some relevency to many AB/DL's.

If wearing diapers all the time was acceptable and just about everyone did it, then would we still want to wear them if it was normal like everyone else, or would we sneak around wearing regular underpants briefs and panties hoping no one would notice?

While it would be nice to be able to, I'm really not much into the using aspect of diapers, so I'd have to say no. I can always shoot the people who try to prevent me from still getting them. <_<