LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Real Accidents Without A Diaper

There are a bunch of posts about having accidents with diapers, I want to hear about accidents without diapers. Give me all the details. Bedwetting counts. (If it was bedwetting, describe the dream you were having) Purpously wetting your pants doesn't count.

I have a very strong bladder so the only accident I can remember is in pre-school. I really had to pee and asked the teacher if I could go, but she told me to wait. I tried to hold it in as best i could but I felt the pee come out and wet my pants. I saw the wet spot spread on my jenes and thought "cool." I think that made me reralise that I like wetting my pants.

Another time in preschool we were eating lunch and I really had to poop but I tried to hold it because I didn;t like the school bathrooms. Then I couldn;t hold it anymore and pooped my pants. The girl next to me said, 'you smell like diapers"

There were also times when I wet the bed. The most recent one happened last year. I dreamed that I was in art class and teh teacher was demonstrating someing, I had to pee but I dodn;t want to miss the demonstration so I held it in. But then this sudden urge to pee really badley came over me, I was desperatly trying to hold in in as I rased my hanbd. the teacher called on me and as I was saying "can I go to the bath.." I peed in mid sentance. Then I woke up with a wet bed.

What do you want to know. If this does something for you my comment is whatever floats your boat.

Prior to my colon surgery, I had frequent fecal mishaps. It was not fun. It was scary. Anytime someone has blood comming out of their asshole, it in not fun.

Younger people don't think much about mortality but it can happen.

As for wetting, I had medical issues at 19 years of age. I have been wet at night for over 30 years. Back in the 70's, adult disposable incontinence products sucked. The first disposable diaper I wore was nothing more than an overgrown chux pad with a tape on each side.

As of now, I still wet at night. Once in a while I have a fecal accident. I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants at night. If I go on a long trip, I wear a disposable.

There are a bunch of posts about having accidents with diapers, I want to hear about accidents without diapers. Give me all the details. Bedwetting counts. (If it was bedwetting, describe the dream you were having) Purpously wetting your pants doesn't count.

I have a very strong bladder so the only accident I can remember is in pre-school. I really had to pee and asked the teacher if I could go, but she told me to wait. I tried to hold it in as best i could but I felt the pee come out and wet my pants. I saw the wet spot spread on my jenes and thought "cool." I think that made me reralise that I like wetting my pants.

Another time in preschool we were eating lunch and I really had to poop but I tried to hold it because I didn;t like the school bathrooms. Then I couldn;t hold it anymore and pooped my pants. The girl next to me said, 'you smell like diapers"

There were also times when I wet the bed. The most recent one happened last year. I dreamed that I was in art class and teh teacher was demonstrating someing, I had to pee but I dodn;t want to miss the demonstration so I held it in. But then this sudden urge to pee really badley came over me, I was desperatly trying to hold in in as I rased my hanbd. the teacher called on me and as I was saying "can I go to the bath.." I peed in mid sentance. Then I woke up with a wet bed.

I shat myself when I was 10. I've probably had another accident or two which I've just forgotten about. I reckon it was from food poisoning, since I threw up a couple of hours earlier. I never have control problems but I don't think it would bother me if I did (might even like it, but I'm satisfied with how things are).

I am incontinent and have worn diapers 24/7/365 for a number of years now. However, before I accepted the fact that I really needed to wear, I had a number of embarrassing accidents. Those accidents were what taught me the lesson that it's better to have your pants wet on the inside than on the outside!

Purpously wetting your pants doesn't count.

Well, then this is borderline: One time I was under a huge amount of stress, and I was at work late and not wearing a diaper, but I really wanted to be wet. I decided to pee just a tiny little bit, no more than a few drops, not enough to show on my pants but enough that I could feel it. So I did that, and happily went back to concentrating on my work. Then some time later, I glanced down and was astonished to discover that I hadn't stopped with a few drops--my pants were totally soaked. I guess after I started to wet, I got distracted, and my subconscious decided, "hey, I guess it's okay to be peeing now!" and that was that: big puddle in the office chair.

Fortunately the building was nearly deserted, so I was able to get to my car without being noticed. :)

Sounds like purposely wetting to me...

Anyhow... When I was a little kid, my folks had drilled into my head that If I didn't stay by one of them at all times, someone would abduct me and do VERY BAD THINGS to me.... Then, they'd occasionally ignore my pleas to be taken to the bathroom until I simply couldn't hold it anymore and wet in the isle while they were talking with their friends... This stopped when I was old enough to not be so afraid as to not rush off to the restroom.

I don't know exactly how old I was, but one time, back when I was in the boy scouts, we went camping at someone's farm where there was a mostly clear pond. It turns out, it had a nasty little microbe in it. The next day, I was getting ready to mow the lawn and had explosive diarrhea, just as I sat in the lawnmower seat. I hosed myself off with the hydrant and rushed inside and spent most of the next 2 days on the toilet. Fortunatly, we live out in the country and my folks' house has 2 restrooms.

Just a few minutes after leaving work, that familiar bowel pressure came along, figured I could make it home in time. Didn't quite make it. I was stopped at a red light about a mile from home, butt cheeks clenched together so hard I was shaking when all of of sudden...out it came, and kept on coming. Not sure what I ate that day but by the time I got home, my butt was on fire. Waddled into the house as slowly as I could to not spread the mess any further and jumped in the shower. Luckily, no one else was home. Sure could have used a diaper that day.

I have had a lot of intentional ones and probably a few accidents in my youth. The only accident i can tink of as an adult, I had to take a drug test for a job interview. I was a little gun shy about so I consumed quite a bit of coke at lunch and didn't use the bathroom. I went directly from lunch to the clinic. For some reason the service was extremely slow that day even though I had an appointment. I thought would go in pee and leave I was in the waiting room for 30-40 minutes and all of the sudden I had to go bad, their was no lobby bathroom and the receptionist was away from the desk, so I couldn't just open the door to the examination area. I was holding myself like a little kid I decided to go outside and see if their was a gas station or something nearby. as soon as I got outside, the dam burst and I was hopelessly wetting my pants in the parking lot. Ok think, now what. As luck would have it I was only a couple of blocks from my parent's house. I knew I had some old clothes in the garage there. So I ran to the house and wouldn't you know it my dad's car was in the driveway. More panic but but little choices either. I had a key and went in, dad was working in the back yard, so I beelined for the garage found anther pair of pants, stuffed the wet pants and underwear away for later retrieval. Ran back to the clinic and went in they said they had called my name a few minutes before, I apologized and said I stepped out for a smoke. They said it was no problem and go on in. I was pretty much on empty at this point but managed to squeeze out enough to satisfy the drug test. No one seemed to indicate their was any knowledge of my accident. I did get the job too, doubt I would have if the report read clean for drugs, but applicant wet his pants in the parking lot :lol:

I got myself invited to dinner the next day at my folks house I still had some pissy pants there. And to my surprise my dad asks if I was at the house the day before. Though I got busted. I said I had a job interview and needed a tie that was in the garage, and used it as and used the excuse I had some other stuff out there I wanted to take home. The box with the wetties was undisturbed where I had left it. I just put the whole box in my car and no one said a word.

A huge and completely accidental public wetting and to the best of my knowledge no one knew.

Never had one without a diaper but did manage to avoid a diaper-less accident by putting one on a few years back. I still lived in Britain at the time and was on a long-ish train journey, the final leg of which was on a bumpy, crowded, 2-car thing nicknamed the 'nodding donkey' because of it's awful ride quality. I got cramps some hour or so from my destination. Thirty minutes or so later, the bumpy ride really wasn't helping things and I found the only on-train loo only to discover that someone else had previously had a similar problem, with the added bonus that they didn't aim very well or clean up properly :bash:. Suffice to say, there was no way I was using that toilet. I did have a couple of diapers in my bag though, so I took the decision to put one on 'just in case'. It was a very cheap and nasty diaper and a very crowded train though. Add to that, the walk back to my student house was down busy streets with no guarantee the house would be empty when I got there or that the diaper would keep it all in if I didn't make it. I did NOT want to use that diaper.

How I managed to hold it back until I got off the train, I'll never know. It must have been obvious what I was trying not to do but I totally zoned out the other people. The walk back to the house was about 10 minutes from the station. On several occasions, I had to crouch down and pretend to be rummaging for something in my backpack to keep it in. I was sweating like crazy and it was getting to the point where the muscles down there felt like they were trying to spasm but I made it to the house. Two words though: Keyhole Syndrome - I challenge anyone to get their key in the lock, turn it and open the door while trying to hold back a huge accident - it's bloody near impossible! As I tried to get the door open, the combination of cramping and muscle fatigue took hold and a bit escaped :blush: I got it open though.

The noise of the burglar alarm beeping away as I opened the door was both a blessing and torture - it meant the house was empty but I had to disable it or the alarm would go off. Suffice to say, I had a full diaper before I got to the toilet shower :blush:. It felt like I'd crapped out lava. At least the house was empty!

At the time it was painful, exhausting and potentially a social nightmare (bearing in mind the front door lead straight into the kitchen/living area!). What if I didn't have those diapers with me? Or the train had been delayed a few more minutes? I didn't have any spare clothes there either. In retrospect, though, I remember it fondly in a way. It was exhillerating and exciting being so close to such total humiliation - the adrenaline certainly didn't die down for a good few hours afterwards.

I messed my panties once at a club when I couldn't make it to the bathroom in time and ended up with pee all down the front of my dress :blush: I couldn't wear a diaper under it because the dress fit too tight and it would have stuck out like a sore thumb.

I messed my panties once at a club when I couldn't make it to the bathroom in time and ended up with pee all down the front of my dress :blush: I couldn't wear a diaper under it because the dress fit too tight and it would have stuck out like a sore thumb.

And so pee all down the front of your dress didn't stick out like a sore thumb?

There are several instances that stand out in my mind that I really really wish I had a diaper on.

One of these happened in 6th grade. It was one of those little projects where you find a partner and work out the details of the task. Well and friend and I partnered up, and we just started having fun, telling jokes, messing around, doing what kids do. Anyway, he ended up telling me a really funny joke and i just started busting up. Laughing uncontrollably, and when I laugh really really hard, I pee. I just cant control it. So i got completely embarrassed, told my friend what happened, he got kinda weirded out by it all. I asked him to get the teacher. The teacher came over and I whispered what happened, and asked if I could go to the bathroom to change into my gym shorts. So I got up, put the binder in front of my crotch, and got my gym shorts, and went to bathroom to change. When I got back, I opened the door, and everyone in the class looked at me. I felt soooo small. I felt like such a looser. THat year, I earned the nickname "Puddles." Lovely.. lol

Another time, I was sleeping having a dream of hiking in the mountains. I ended up dreaming that we needed to take a break so I could rest, get some water and eat somehting. The next thing I know, is i was sitting there drinking water, then having the urge to go pee. I looked around for a tree or bush or something, and found one just a few feet over. I walked over to it, whipped it out, and started peeing. Just after that, I woke up lying in my own piss.

And there are countless times my cousin and me were playing, and I'd start laughing so hard that I'd pee myself.

So yeah, those are my cases where a diaper could have really come in handy... :P

What is that called when you have to pee when you laughing hard? I still have that issue now, but I just try to make sure I use the bathroom often to keep my bladder empty.

i almost shit myself a few months ago. i was peeing and i decided to fart, only it wasnt a fart. i stopped pissing mid-stream, turned around, and pooped like i have never pooped before.

Welcome to everyday life for me man, my damn metformin makes farting a whole new game. Time to play fart or shart!

Real accidents are so common for me that I don't hardly remember them :lol: They're usually small and caused by UI and SI :( I can feel the flow beginning and clamp down but sometimes there's enough delay between recognition and response that things get wet :P And once in awhile something will have me distracted at just the wrong time and I get more than a little wet :o I can't always hold as much as I think I can so sometimes these influences come together and splash! I'm soaked :blush: That happens 2-3 times a year and I'm careful to not let my bladder get full if I'm where anyone will see me, but at home or in my yard with nobody around it's like a game of "let's see how long I can hold back the flood" :D Of course I always lose :roflmao:

Bettypooh

When I was 10, I pooped my underwear while waiting for my mom to open a motel room.

I've wet the bed 4 or 5 times while drunk. Once was in a hotel room, which I felt real bad about

Last year I was outside my house smoking, when I felt the urge to poop. I realized I wouldn't make it inside in time, I just pulled down my pants and pooped outside my backdoor. I wife almost stepped on it in the morning.

Just the other day I farted, but had a watery crap come out, so I had to change my boxers and shorts.

I can relate to few experiences of having an accident without diapers... one was when I was in elementary school and one when I had my own apartment (and I was wearing diapers from time to time, just not THAT specific day).

When I was in elementary school, I was around 8 or 9 years old. I had just finished lunch where I drank at least 3 mini-cartons of milk as a dare with the other kids on my table (my classmates). One thing to note: I am lactose intolerant, I didn't realize that until 30 minutes after lunch in the classroom that I had to go to the bathroom REALLY BAD! I told the teacher that I needed to go to the bathroom, and she refused to let me go! She told me that I could wait until the end of the "period". Like hell I could hold off something like that, so I ran off to the bathroom right away, trying to hold in as much as possible. I made it to the bathroom, got in there and pulled my pants down as fast as I could before sitting down on the toilet.

Unfortunately, the explosion started right before I sat on the toilet. Some of them ended up on the floor, a little bit in my underwear and most in the toilet. I was mortified at that point! I ended up staying in the bathroom (or more like hiding!) until the end of the school day because I was too scared to go out there with such things like that happening to me. After I allowed my teacher to come in, I had to clean up my mess. It wasn't fun at all. I learned my lesson to never try drinking too much milk.

--

When I was 20, I had my own place where I was able to indulge in my diaper wearing desires, albeit at a limited usage out of the house because I was still afraid of anyone finding out about it - heck, I didn't even know why I liked wearing them, I just did. Anyway, I wanted to eat some lunch at the local Taco Bell one day. I did not have a car, so I had to walk to the restaurant. It was a 10 minute walk, through a small residential neighborhood, and walking between a (mostly) Women college and a hospital to get to Taco Bell. I ate some good food there (well, it tasted good, didn't say it was healthy for me!) and stayed there for 30 minutes before heading back home. Right in the middle of my walk back, I realized I needed to go really badly - and I couldn't really walk back to the restaurant because I knew I would never make it, so I tried to make a mad dash to the bathroom at home.

I had 5 minutes left to get to my apartment so I ran as fast as I could while holding it in. I made it to the house, proceeded to walk up to my apartment, and tried to open the door. Somebody earlier said something about trying to open a locked door while holding it in... I agree with him as it was darn near impossible! As I tried to open the locks, I just couldn't hold it in anymore, I pooped messily while in my khaki pants and underwear. Poor underwear, it had to take so much load that day. I had to tip toe to my bathroom, and I was fortunate to not drop anything along the way. I hopped into the shower afterward - pants and all - to clean myself up. Let me tell you one thing, for such a true accident for me, it felt really good when I ended up losing control of my bowels like that. I know I'm weird, yet it was an exhilarating experience, though it's not something I would want to do again without a diaper.

I was a bedwetter until age 12 and then I had bouts of peeing my undies at random times. More recently though I turned over in bed with what I thought was a fart but it turned out to be a crapjob. I had been using enemas the day before and some of the enema solution must of still been in my large intestine because it was a rather liquid consistencied poo.

I lived overseas in ireland for 6 months. one no less than 3 seperate occaisions when walking home from the bar I pooped my pants when about a block or so from my flat. Genuine accident and not intentional at all. Each time I remember thinking gee I wish I was wearing a diaper!

I don't have fecal incon, but I'd stop at this pizza place for a couple slices of late night drunk food, and I swear to God they must put laxitives or something in their pizza. Cleaning up a mess without a diaper is NOT fun!

a few months ago on a saturday night my wife and i went out for a bite at a restaurant bar and i had 2 pints of beer, even though i went to the bathroom before we left the bar as i knew she wanted to go shopping at Kohl's , by the time we got to Kohl's 15 minutes later i really had to go. i acvtually looked for open parking spaces away from the building but there was just too much traffic. by now i was getting into panic mode so i8 parked the car near the entrance and proceeded to walk quickly to the back of the store to the restrooms. i did make it and went into a stall and then tried to get my zipper open but my bladder just let loose and i completely wet myself . i was wearing jeans so it showed up quite easily. fortunately i had a jacket with me ad i was able to hold it right in front of me as i walked out of the store and back to the car. i got in and sat down . shortly after this my wife returned to the car and as it had gotten dark she did not notice my wet pants . when we got home she went into the house before i did , which is usually the case anyhow and i was able to not only get into the house but get upstairs into my bedroom and change out of my wet underwear and pants without her ever knowing. i was just so totally embarrassed about the entire thing. i had never done that before since being a little kid. my wife does not approve of my diaper fetish at all and she woukld have totally flipped over me accidently wetting myself . this is a totally tru storie and i hope i never have an accident like that in public again. its one thing to let loose in my diapers but this was totally different

I've had two in the last six months.

Since I had my baby a couple of years ago I suffer a little with USI, but it's never more than a little dribble usually.

One time I was down the road, I had a stinking bad cough and cold thing at the time, and was busting for a pee. I started to cough violently and couldn't stop. When I finally did I realised I had wet myself badly. I had to walk past about 10 houses to get to mine, with my jeans clearly soaked.

The other time I had been out on the lash and had a stinking hangover in the morning. I was seriously sick! I couldn't stop hurling long enough to even make it upstairs, so I was puking into the kitchen sink when my bladder gave way..... right in front of my mum-in-law :blush:

I had a lot of accidents before I started school even though that mostly had to do with the fact that I wasn't even completely potty trained until before I started kindergarten. But anyway I can remember my last four accidents. I remember I was at an after school daycare at kindergartn when I felt the urge to poop and I knew my mom was coming to pick me up soon so I just went by the tree and pooped my pants. Needless to say my mom wasn't very happy about that and ended up scolding me for it. The next year in first grade my babysitter picked me up from school and I had a strong urge to pee but I decided to wait until I got home and didn't tell my babysitter I had to go. Well we had to go through the backyard and before we went in I told her I had to pee and that I was going to go outside so she waited and so I unzipped myself and unbuttoned my pants but before I could get the rainmaker out I peed all over myself and I cried from it LOL but atleast my babysitter helped me clean up. Then when I was 11 I intentionally peed myself to see what it felt like. I didn't enjoy it. Then my last accident was when I was 13 and on a raft and I pooped my pants but that's another story.