LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Afraid Or Been Afraid Of Eating At Jack In The Box?

Oh god I can remember I used to hate that place. My mother just had to tell my brothers and I the story about people getting sick there from the meat and how they had to go to the hospital and some of them died. So for a while my brothers and I thought Jack in the box was a place to eat at and get sick.

I can remember when we go to Montana, we be in Spokane and mom would sometimes say "Lets all eat at Jack in the Box so we can all get sick," and my brothers and I started yelling "no no no."

It took me a few years to realize it was just a one time thing and it doesn't happen still. I finally ate at one in 2006 and I didn't get sick. I had a pumpkin milk shake and a burger.

Before they came east, Jack-in-the-Box was just another fast-food place to the people I visited in the left side of the US :mellow: But to someone who had seen only the big 3 fast food burger joints, their menu as well as their food was awesome :D I still like it better because I can get any sandwich at any time- sometimes I like 'breakfast' at night ;) But now that the novelty has worn off, to me J.I.T.B. is just another burger joint otherwise -_- I've gotten sick from bad food at fast food places twice- both times at B.K. :( I won't go there anymore but I'd guess that others have had similar experiences with other brands so it's just luck (or lack of it) that hit it me at B.K.

Bettypooh

I don't think I've even seen a Jack-In-The-Box... I remember there being a scare about them, but it didn't affect me or anyone I knew, cause they apparently don't exist in this area.

the'big scare' was back in the early 90's when there was ecoli in the food.. the people who died were the people who always die from ecoli.. people with lowered immune systems, the old, the very young, those with other health condiitions.. most people who get ecoli, poop and vomit a lot then get better...

I was first introduced to Jack in the Box by my uncle in 2000. I use to go there a lot when I was in high school. and even though I'm sick of it now, Jack in the box is still the best muchy place to go when you're stoned. so if you got some weed go there to eat.

I was first introduced to Jack in the Box by my uncle in 2000. I use to go there a lot when I was in high school. and even though I'm sick of it now, Jack in the box is still the best muchy place to go when you're stoned. so if you got some weed go there to eat.

i have to disagree, wendy's fench fries dipped in a chocolate frosty = best stoned food ever

Don't have any near me, but I don't avoid them when I travel. Chick-fil-a on the other hand I will NEVER go in. Eaten there twice and got food poisoning both times from undercooked chicken.

i have to disagree, wendy's fench fries dipped in a chocolate frosty = best stoned food ever

This reminds me of reading the program for this year's Sandy Eggo County Fair. I'm not a real big fair guy but I go every year because my GF sticks a gun in my ear and forces me. Every year they have something new for the foodies. This year:Chocolate covered bacon & a Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Chicken Sandwich :screwy:

Jack in the Box was my number one source of nutition in High School and college :lol: never got sick

Don't have any where I live now, and I have changed my ways :D

A few years ago we had a case in the UK where some green activists handed out leaflets near a McD outlet listing a number of horrifying lapses in basic hygeine. The particular one I remember was that of the branch in Colchester where raw sewage leaked into the kitchen and spread across the floor two inches deep. The outlet remained open.

The "McLibel" case dragged on for years, with the full weight of the corporation on one side against three ordinary persons on the other, before McD finally lost it. I was working at the time alongside a former McD manager, who said that every allegation was true, and more besides, and he would never eat there himself.

(Particularly disagreeable for me - I am descended from Clan McDonald. I presume the company is now being run by Campbells!)

That said, fast food is normally fairly hygenic because it is cooked immediately at a very high temperature. The weaknesses come from the salads and cold condiments which may not have been properly washed, and the particular nature of the food. In order to make meat "reconstitute" it needs to have a high fat content. Recently a lorry caught fire in North Wales and was found to be carrying "Westphalian Cows Udders" on their way to a famous fast-food outlet. The McLawyers promptly slapped an injunction on any mention of which one, but these were actually going to be used as the binder in a very well known brand of burger.

Perhaps it is better not to know what you are eating; the recipe has been formulated by food technologists and accountants. Cheap it is, healthy it ain't!

I have worked at a BK for 9 months, im afraid of eating in them now..

i would say the greatest weaknesses comes from the low calibre of employee. no offence intended

Surely you don't include yourself, do you Flexi?

I think you are probably right though...and wooden-head management.

I remember the ecoli outbreak in the early '90's, one of the jitb's in question was in the next town over from me, in Marysville Wa. The place that makes me puke every single time is Arby's, I've never been able to hold down their food, so now I wont eat there.