LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Sample!

These look very similar to Dry 24/7s... and the sizing looks similar too. Small/Medium and Large. I would fall right in the middle of the two... which means the small/medium are going to be too small and the larges are going to be too large.

Why can't they make traditional sizes like every other manufacturer on the planet?

Can you let us know if it comes in discrete packaging. I'd like to order a sample but my fear is it will come with advertising emblazoned on the outside too.

Hugs,

Freta

It is and it isn't. FREE free would be better, but $1.99 is a reasonable shipping and packaging fee IMHO. Especially since I was just at another site that wanted $19.99 for "handling" of their free samples. I don't want them handling my diapers anyway!

As far as I'm concerned, if there's any price (even if it's postage/processing) then the item is not "free".

Like the ads that say "buy now and get .... free with your order!" That's not "free", that's "no additional charge", cuz "free" would mean they'd send you whatever the bonus item is just for calling even if you don't want to buy the main product.

If the "free sample" isn't 100% free, I won't fill out the form (or call the phone number) to request it... (Which is why I was happy to find the little "mom & pop" medical supply shop only minutes from my house which carries only Tranquility brand, and has sample packs with 2 diapers per pack that they hand out to customers for free.

As far as I'm concerned, if there's any price (even if it's postage/processing) then the item is not "free".

Like the ads that say "buy now and get .... free with your order!" That's not "free", that's "no additional charge", cuz "free" would mean they'd send you whatever the bonus item is just for calling even if you don't want to buy the main product.

If the "free sample" isn't 100% free, I won't fill out the form (or call the phone number) to request it... (Which is why I was happy to find the little "mom & pop" medical supply shop only minutes from my house which carries only Tranquility brand, and has sample packs with 2 diapers per pack that they hand out to customers for free.

News flash!! They adjust their price to cover the "Free" samples. Remember FREE is never really FREE! On a side note...I need at least two diapers for me to determine a product. The should up the anti a little. I'm not that into paying 2 dollars a diaper just to try them out.

I'm not that into paying 2 dollars a diaper just to try them out.

Exactly, two bucks shipping for two or three diapers and they might have a deal but not for just one. It really peeves me off when companies hide the cost of items behind "shipping and handling" and you pay several bucks only to get a product in a 25c padded envelope with a 50c stamp on it :rolleyes:

Anyway if their product really was as good as they say, the company would be confident enough in the conversion rate to make the samples genuinely free and eat the postage cost, no?

Topic Title:

Free Sample!, Just pay postage

"Just" pay postage! = NOT free.

"FREE" Samples that aren't really free should be forced to state "Cheap Sample!" or "Inexpensive Sample!" instead of "Free Sample!"

<_<

~ moogle

News flash!! They adjust their price to cover the "Free" samples. Remember FREE is never really FREE! On a side note...I need at least two diapers for me to determine a product. The should up the anti a little. I'm not that into paying 2 dollars a diaper just to try them out.

The owners of the shop (a retired nurse and her husband) told me that the Tranquility company GIVES them the sample packs (factory sealed packs which also have an information sheet included) so that they (the store) can GIVE the samples to their customers.

Tranquility is eating the price for the sample packs. And these packs have 2 diapers/pull-ups/doublers PER PACK. The shop even has sample packs of adult wipes (with 16! wipes per pack).

The owners of the shop (a retired nurse and her husband) told me that the Tranquility company GIVES them the sample packs (factory sealed packs which also have an information sheet included) so that they (the store) can GIVE the samples to their customers.

Tranquility is eating the price for the sample packs. And these packs have 2 diapers/pull-ups/doublers PER PACK. The shop even has sample packs of adult wipes (with 16! wipes per pack).

Granted that is my point, Tranquility MAY eat the price. Most logically they aren't, we are over the main order of those that do use their product. If it isn't a simple 2 or more per sample, which the shipping isn't going to change for say 2 diapers..well then. I have had many sample packs..most are logically correct. Putting in the above post of a diaper that is..do the math. The diaper is ruffly a $1 (including profit) the envelope is a 25 cent product (not in bulk mind you) and mailing 50 cents (ahhh no way). The thing to do is simply put in two diapers, everything else remains constant. A sample is a sample it's to gain your business..and thus their product..their increasing their profit margin...enough!

Shipping of these diapers cost is $2.20 at the post office, $0.11 for the envelope, $x for gas/time, $1.50 for the diaper

So they are eating a lot of the cost.

Still, "eating a lot of the cost" is NOT the same as FREE. The word FREE means "without cost or restrictions".

Therefore, if there is any money being charged, the sample is NOT free. It's about the semantics (the way it is worded).

Well, with the cost of postage, gas and materials going up all the time, I would say that $1.99 is a reasonable S&H charge. If you don't believe me, try shipping a package yourself now days.

On one hand, I agree that free is free with no charges, on the other hand, I see that if everyone requests a sample it can be costly so the modest S&H charges will cover the costs. Then again, companies offer "free" samples as a way of increasing business, getting new customers and eventually making more sales and money. Therefore, since it's a marketing decision based on increasing sales, shouldn't they have included that S&H money in their marketing budget? But then, how can they predict how many people will request the free diaper sample? What if they have way more than they predicted and budgeted for? Should they make up the loss by raising the price for a package of diapers? Lots of things to think about.

I will say that $1.99 is reasonable. I laugh at the TV commercials that say "All you pay is shipping and handeling". Then the S&H charges are so inflated, something like $65 or more, well above the value of the item they are "giving away". To top it all off, if you don't ask what the S&H charges are when you place your order, then you will get hit hard for what you figure might be a reasonable $6 or $8 S&H fee. In this case, rather than sit around picking the fly shit out of the pepper over weather it's proper to charge S&H for a "free" sample, I'd just pay the S&H and have a sample diaper to try and enjoy.

um i wear Teana and i get free samples from them time to time and they are FREE and i dont have to pay postage and i agree im not gonna pay two dollars per diaper just to try em out hell if i wanted to pay for em id by a freaking case

So????? From all the awesome responses am I to assume that everyone is mad I put this topic up and showed you where to get an almost free sample? Or is everyone just peeved that the company is lying by saying its free? Because if everyone is mad at me for posting I surely will not incur the wrath of the DD board again by doing such a thing!! LOL!!!! :roflmao:

So????? From all the awesome responses am I to assume that everyone is mad I put this topic up and showed you where to get an almost free sample? Or is everyone just peeved that the company is lying by saying its free? Because if everyone is mad at me for posting I surely will not incur the wrath of the DD board again by doing such a thing!! LOL!!!! :roflmao:

ROFL!

I don't think YOU incurred the wrath of the DD board, the company did with their little lie.

yup when we see things like free samples on here man we expect them to be exactly that FREE and free means no cost in shipping

Got my sample today. It ame in a plain white poly bag with an address label that just says "unique Wellness" in small letters. Inside the diaper are two leaflets, one clearly designed for care centers detailing the money and labor savings. The other application instructions for that one person on earth who can't figure out how to use a diaper? :)

Got my sample today. It ame in a plain white poly bag with an address label that just says "unique Wellness" in small letters. Inside the diaper are two leaflets, one clearly designed for care centers detailing the money and labor savings. The other application instructions for that one person on earth who can't figure out how to use a diaper? :)

You gonna write a review for us DD??? I should get my free sample in a few days. I don't think they shipped it until monday.

If I like them I might buy a pack or case.