LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pegging?

Khoraz

Anyone else into a pegging or reversed roles as some may call it?

For those who do not know what it is, I am adding a definition to save the sake of you opening a new tab to google it!

--Pegging is a sexual practice in which a woman penetrates a man's anus with a strap-on dildo.

If so, any tips for accessories? I've looked around but it is quite the investment to purchase supplies, so I am curious of other peoples thoughts or even what they chose to buy, if they did, and maybe some product ideas.

I had to look it up too :huh: turns out I used to do it in my first marriage we just called it "experimenting"

Couldn't now, it would be waaaaaaaaaaay too painfull.

Hugs,

Freta

• 2 weeks later...

Its fun...

We recently picked up a "Vaccu-Lok" system or something along those lines....

not please with the size of the attachments... but oh well.... it only hurts the first few times anyways.... right?

Ummm er well, as embarrasing and utterly humilating as it truly is,

I've been anally penetrated with a dildo by my wife and i loved it. I'm probably going to buy myself a nice dildo and/ or butt plug that I can wear in my diapers. Oh my, the truth is embarrassing. :blush:

Guest John_Q_Sample

My lady seems up for it and I have always fantasized about it, but the idea of buying a strap on and putting it on seems like it might be a case of "better fantasized than realized" as the embarrassment factor might be awckward for both of us.

My lady seems up for it and I have always fantasized about it, but the idea of buying a strap on and putting it on seems like it might be a case of "better fantasized than realized" as the embarrassment factor might be awckward for both of us.

start with a small toy that you mail ordered.... no need to start off with a strap on. If you like the feel, then go for a small strap on....

I consider myself an experienced "peggee". I've enjoyed anal play for a long time. Thought I was gay til I tried it. That didn't work out well. But my current girlfriend has stepped up and "donned the dong". :) It's nice to have the prostate messaged or to get the full feeling inside. It's a whole different orgasm. And when I want to use a plug for long periods of time, a diaper does well to help keep it in.

Definitely start small. No doubts about it. A soft 1/2" toy will do nicely, or just your ladies lubed finger to message the prostate while getting a hand or oral job. You might be surprised at how good it feels. Lots of lube and lots of practice. Just don't rush it.

Well, I am not new to anal play by any means. I have toys in all sizes.

I was more curious about trying to buy a good, quality strap on. I was looking for some advice on a good strap on to buy. They come in the range of 40 bucks to 100+ so if I am going to spend a lot I want to be sure it will be worth the money. ^_^

• 9 months later...

One of the reasons my gf agreed to let me put it in her butt was if she got to do the same to me. I let her go first because I knew I'd enjoyt it, and I did very much so. I actually took her to the adult toy store (around the corner, ha ha ha) and we got a strap on. Afterward, I got to do it to her and boy was that an awesome night. I wish she'd do it to me more often, ha ha ha. I'd say give it a try, the worst that can happen is that you don't like it (if she is indeed as gentle as she should be). Just take it easy and slow and use lots of lube. Put your stomach on the bed and hang off of the edge, and let your SO get behind you and do some magic.

Wife and I have really wanted to try it, but haven't coughed up the cash for the toys. When we get in the right headspace, we both enjoy anal a lot. Personally, I go very soft usually and can't imagine being able to come that way, but it might just be getting it right.

I do have some large-ish plugs that I enjoy a lot, and I've been hoping to work up to her being able to fist me, if she so desired. Mmmmm

Double Delight Strap-On (Item # K722) (about $40) and Gal Pal Strapless Strap-On Dildo (Item # M856) (about $40) both are from www.adameve.com. my girlfriend and i have been doing 'pegging' for a while along with diaper play. these are the ones that work well. and my gf likes them too.

• 2 months later...

I remember how my ex-gf found out I liked to be fucked. I was over at her place and she had to go into work. I suggested that I stay. Once she left, I found her old dildo and put a condom over it and inserted it. I then put a diaper on over the inserted dildo (she liked my diaper wearing). I started rubbing my ass against her exercise ball and was really getting into it (screaming fuck me!!!) when she walked in. Needless to say she asked what was going on and why was there a condom wrapper on the floor. I shamefully admitted this new fetish and she proceeded to walk up to me and kiss me while pushing the dildo in my padded bum. Two weeks later she surprised me with a strapon. She was so open and adventurous sexually...to bad she had so many other problems.

• 10 months later...

Never been pegged, but I do have a couple dildos, It takes lots of time indeed, cause If your like me, thee bigger and thicker they are, the more I get turned on. I have been doing this for 6 years casually and 2 inches thick is my :o limit. And I agree, until you orgasm like that, nothing tops it.

Never been pegged, but I do have a couple dildos, It takes lots of time indeed, cause If your like me, thee bigger and thicker they are, the more I get turned on. I have been doing this for 6 years casually and 2 inches thick is my :o limit. And I agree, until you orgasm like that, nothing tops it.

2 inches is pretty good.

I have been pegged before once, and I will probably be doing it again soon. It is fun, especially when she pulls down your diaper before doing it.