LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Unique Situation

Okay several factors are contributing to this post.

• I'm bored
  • I have had massive amounts of coffee
  • Its my job to apparently spice up this place a little as I have been known to do
  • I need to know what to tell my friend

I need to take you back a few years. I have a friend that has a girlfriend that he has been dating. (Despite my personal opinions about men, this person is a family friend so it is very much a delicate situation.) He has been a prince to this girl, but almost to the point of a dangerous level. They live together, and each time he gets a check or money, she asks all sweet and he ends up frittering it away on whatever she desires overlooking other responsibilities like finances, mortgage, and bills. It doesn't end there. He and her are into BDSM and he wrote out a big contract giving her complete control of him from his bathroom breaks to bathing to what he owns even. So far he has given her everything. Up until now.

Him & I both went to our cell phone company and purchased the same phone. A touch screen LG Versa.

images-2.jpg

Which is to me just awesome. When his girlfriend saw it of course she wants it and he promised it to her under duress + it states in the BDSM contract that he agrees to give up anything he owns to her.

So my question is should he keep his cell or is he obligated to give it up. I said keep it, I am very well known for being less than nice and would have kept it anyway but thats just how I am take it or leave it. Any suggestions?

• Sidenote: My birthday is tomorrow! :wub: Celebrate people!

Okay several factors are contributing to this post.

• I'm bored
  • I have had massive amounts of coffee
  • Its my job to apparently spice up this place a little as I have been known to do
  • I need to know what to tell my friend

I need to take you back a few years. I have a friend that has a girlfriend that he has been dating. (Despite my personal opinions about men, this person is a family friend so it is very much a delicate situation.) He has been a prince to this girl, but almost to the point of a dangerous level. They live together, and each time he gets a check or money, she asks all sweet and he ends up frittering it away on whatever she desires overlooking other responsibilities like finances, mortgage, and bills. It doesn't end there. He and her are into BDSM and he wrote out a big contract giving her complete control of him from his bathroom breaks to bathing to what he owns even. So far he has given her everything. Up until now.

Him & I both went to our cell phone company and purchased the same phone. A touch screen LG Versa.

images-2.jpg

Which is to me just awesome. When his girlfriend saw it of course she wants it and he promised it to her under duress + it states in the BDSM contract that he agrees to give up anything he owns to her.

So my question is should he keep his cell or is he obligated to give it up. I said keep it, I am very well known for being less than nice and would have kept it anyway but thats just how I am take it or leave it. Any suggestions?

• Sidenote: My birthday is tomorrow! :wub: Celebrate people!

Unless their personal "contract" has been notarized and approved by a court or an attorney, I think she is WAY overstepping things.

Since the bill would still be in HIS name, HE would be responsible for any activities that phone was used for (texting, internet access, calls, etc). Legally, it is HIS account and HIS phone.

(Being an outsider to the situation, I can only go by your explanation.)

Question, is he an adult? If he is indeed an adult what are you getting involved for? He signed that contract himself so he is simply getting what he asked for. He knew what she was like when he signed it or he was completely STUPID. If he realized he made a mistake he should be responsible for correcting it himself. This might involve something like throwing her out the door with only her belongings and having a locksmith change the locks. No matter how it goes though it's his problem not yours don't you think. There's nothing but trouble down the road of trying to fix his life because if it gets worse or anything goes wrong he will blame you and there goes the friendship up in smoke.

Hugs,

Freta

i have to agree, its sounds like he WILLINGLY wrote up and signed a contract.

also there is in NO WAY a legally binding contract.

also he is an ADULT..

so why again are u getting involved? you have voiced your concern to him, and make sure you let him know you will support him and continue to be his friend.

the rest is up to him.

Sounds like two more humans need to to be brutally murdered by a scavenging pack of wolves but I digress.....

Hey! That's unfair to wolves... :angry2:

This sounds like something that'll find its way into a court show once he figures out that she's just using him.... <_<

Heres how I see it. If the contract just says "he has to give all his posesions to her", then its up for debate since it could be interpeted that all of his posesions that he owned on the day of signing go to her. Or that al future posesions should go to her.