LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pathologist: Dirty Diaper Killed Peoria Baby

A sad story...

Pathologist: Dirty diaper killed Peoria baby

ASSOCIATED PRESS

04/29/2009

PEORIA-- A forensic pathologist testifying in the trial of a Peoria man charged in the death of his 5-month-old son says the child died from an infection brought on by a nearly week-old dirty diaper.

James Sargent is charged with first-degree murder in the February 2008 death of Benjamin Sargent. Pathologist Scott Denton on Tuesday testified on the second day the father's trial.

Denton says that the boy's diaper went unchanged for at least five days before his death.

Prosecutors say 24-year-old James Sargent and the boy's mother, 22-year-old Tracy Hermann, left the child without food or water in a car seat for eight days. Denton says the skin on the Benjamin Sargent's back and bottom had begun to decay, causing the infection that made him lapse into a coma and die.

OMFG! A week without changing the diaper and being left in a car seat... What were they trying to do, starve the child or maybe think that heat stroke would take him first?

That is just so wrong in so many ways. I agree with Duck, as the old saying goes "let the punishment fit the crime". lock diapers on both parents and strap them into (adult-sized) child seats in a car without food or water for a week.

Most states these days have "safe haven" laws allowing parents who cannot handle their infant/toddler children to simply drop the child at either a hospital, police station, or other government-related office.

Those people don't even deserve to be called parents, they apparently didn't understand the meaning of the word. Wouldn't surprise me if they both had mental defects of some sort.

Really makes you wonder about the level of civilization that mankind has achieved. I'm puzzled about how any one, neighbors or relatives, could allow this to happen. Part of this guy's sentence should be to wear diapers permanently, with changes coming only on 5 day intervals.

:o

These people (if one can call them that) are about as sick as anyone can be. Yes lock them in diapers and a chair for weeks on end without changing until they too die of a horrible infection.

There is no punishment in our society that can match the cruelty that these two showed with their indifference to an inoccent child, needing the very basics it had for food, water, and a clean diaper. Obviously they should rot in hell, but with our justice system being what it is the punishment they get will fall far short of the justice they deserve.

It's just so sad,

Vic :angry2:

According to Fox news, the boy died of starvation. He weighed only 10 pounds at 5 months. He wasn't fed for the eight days he was left in the car seat. He was in the house, and was found in his car seat in his crib. The temperature in his bedroom was 80 degrees, and he was in a snow suit. part of that information is from People You Will See In Hell website. That is truly horrendous. Unfortunately the prosecutors are not going for the death penalty, and wants them to spend the rest of their lives in prison. I doubt they would last too long.

Here is a link to the Fox news story:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,331732,00.html

http://pysih.com/2008/03/11/james-sargent-...tracey-hermann/

What really burns me about the whole prison system is that prisons are no long the "hard-time, hard-work" hells they used to be during the frontier days.

Prisons in today's society tend to be really cushy, with internet access and cable or satellite TV service, and no manual labor (other than laundry) for the prisoners to be forced to do (assuming the prison doesn't pay an outside service to do it). How is that making the criminals pay for their crimes? How is that "justice" when the criminals live better than the average citizen (particularly in these days when paychecks are becoming smaller or non-existent and people live "paycheck to paycheck" to keep a roof over their heads and food on their tables)???

Our TAXES pay for the prison system!

Sorry, just because I study law, I am forced to take an objective standpoint (despite my subjective feelings.)

Save the lynch mob until they've been convicted as guilty. Until then they are still innocent. I assume it's part of your constitution.

Kinda, but not exactly. It's not in the Constitution, it's in an Amendment to the Constitution.

But the thing is, because the victim was a helpless innocent infant, those monsters (I no longer feel that they have any right to be considered human or people) have lost any possibility of anyone I know considering them the slightest bit innocent of the crime.

grim, seriously grim, i feel a bit sick just thinking about it, who caused this is for the courts to decide but omg if the parent(s)/guardian(s) didnt know what sort of parent are they? even to heinous acts like this i stil say "never atribute to malice what can equaly be atributed to ignorance"

much as this is a sickening incident, two wrongs dont make a right and doing the same or similar to them (refering to the people who are found guilty of this) would make us no better. the reason prisons are civilised is because we are trying to be a less barbaric civilisation and for that im earnestly greatful. we are a barbaric enough society without resorting to institutionalised murder.

just my 2 pence worth, im sure some of you wil dissagree!

grim, seriously grim, i feel a bit sick just thinking about it, who caused this is for the courts to decide but omg if the parent(s)/guardian(s) didnt know what sort of parent are they? even to heinous acts like this i stil say "never atribute to malice what can equaly be atributed to ignorance"

much as this is a sickening incident, two wrongs dont make a right and doing the same or similar to them (refering to the people who are found guilty of this) would make us no better. the reason prisons are civilised is because we are trying to be a less barbaric civilisation and for that im earnestly greatful. we are a barbaric enough society without resorting to institutionalised murder.

just my 2 pence worth, im sure some of you wil dissagree!

Uhh, Leafy, apparently you have lost sight of what prisons are meant to accomplish.

Prison is meant to DETER future crimes by being a place NO ONE WANTS TO BE! Prison was never meant to be "civilized" it was meant to be HELL, the prisoners were to DO PENANCE for their crimes, not have fun and forget what they did.

Prisons in today's society are a very far cry from their original design and definition.

There's a good probability that the father if convicted will be killed in prison regardless of what the state sentences him to. Federal minimum security prisons for white collar crimes may be country clubs but most state maximum security prisons are far from that. There is a hierarchy to them with mafia members, murderers and violent criminals at the top and pedophiles, child abusers and baby killers at the very bottom hated and reviled by all. People who treat children like this are not likely the type of people that can physically defend themselves from violent career criminals. They are not likely to be the kind of person who will command the respect of fellow inmates either. My hope is that they beat him merciless for a few months before offing him. Just my opinion though.

Hugs,

Freta

Man... Where's Pinhead when you need him? <_<

But seriously... What these people deserve is to experience levels of pain and suffering that would churn the stomach of even the most hardened horror fan...

even to be slowly lowered in to a vat of acid is too good for these (i cant even bring myself to say people) evil bastards.

I really do think that there should be a fate worse than death for anyone that does anything like this or even thinks about harming a child.

Warning! My Post Contains Very Colorful and Offensive Content! If This Bothers You, Read No further! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!

What the fuck were these sick ass sons of bitches thinking? What the fuck? How can someone do that to a poor and helpless infant? What the fuck? I have kids, and that makes me pissed off! I, in a million years, could never harm my infants like that! Hell, I can't even bare to hear my children cry, even if it is over simple matters. How could they stand to hear that baby screaming like that all that time? I know he had to. That is some painful shit!!!!!!!! I mean, weren't they moved with pity at all? They are obviously not human in the least bit, especially if they were so cold as to treat an infant like that and not give a fuck. So, did they get off on his cries? Did they do a jig while the baby was screaming and shitting his brains out? I lost my fucking baby, and my ass is a good parent. That shit pisses me the fuck off. Why the good get the shitty end of the stick and the bad get it good, i'll never know.

Something tells me that they will not get any sintence that will fit the crime. Fuck, rapists can walk the streets in short order and even be free enough to pay the victim a visit. He has a jolly time, while the rape victim is traumatized for life. This happened to one of my friends, and I know the dammages rape can do. What is her rapist doing? Walking the streets and partying like nothing never happened. Our justice system sucks ass! Can I say that again? OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!! I bet in short order, they will have another baby and probably shoot darts at it while it hangs from a string. Or the sickos might literally fuck it from the inside out while in a heat room. Good parents get terrorized by CPS, while the bad parents walk free. Check out http://www.fightcps.com if you want to know what I mean about the injustice. Thankfully, my family were not terrorized by CPS, but I know many who have been. Here is what I'd LOVE to do to them dickheads:

1. Tie them to a bed in a room that is one hundred and ten degrees.

2. Beat the fucking shit out of them with a spiked pattle so their skin will bleed and infection can set in much quicker.

3. Leave them in diapers that are filled with battery acid, so their skin can do more than decay.

I'd not come back for them. i'll come back a month later to clean up their remains. Or better yet, I'd like to torture them the entire time, like shoot darts at their faces, beat them with a bat, dip their hands repeatedly in boiling water and do anything I can to pleasure myself and make them get more than they deserve. I'd shout through the hole ordeal, "Bleed, bitch, bleed! Scream bitch scream! Scream and shit your brains out like your son did! Scream bitch! Do it louder! I can't hear you, yu miserable, fucking wretch! I said scream! I'll stab your shit up!" If someone can do the unspeakable to an inocent, helpless human being, then that person has lost all aspects of being a human. That shit is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past inhumane.

GOD DAMN IT!

Society does not need to be civil to these fucking criminals. Hell! BRING BACK THE FUCKING GALLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning! My Post Contains Very Colorful and Offensive Content! If This Bothers You, Read No further! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!

What the fuck were these sick ass sons of bitches thinking? What the fuck? How can someone do that to a poor and helpless infant? What the fuck? I have kids, and that makes me pissed off! I, in a million years, could never harm my infants like that! Hell, I can't even bare to hear my children cry, even if it is over simple matters. How could they stand to hear that baby screaming like that all that time? I know he had to. That is some painful shit!!!!!!!! I mean, weren't they moved with pity at all? They are obviously not human in the least bit, especially if they were so cold as to treat an infant like that and not give a fuck. So, did they get off on his cries? Did they do a jig while the baby was screaming and shitting his brains out? I lost my fucking baby, and my ass is a good parent. That shit pisses me the fuck off. Why the good get the shitty end of the stick and the bad get it good, i'll never know.

Something tells me that they will not get any sintence that will fit the crime. Fuck, rapists can walk the streets in short order and even be free enough to pay the victim a visit. He has a jolly time, while the rape victim is traumatized for life. This happened to one of my friends, and I know the dammages rape can do. What is her rapist doing? Walking the streets and partying like nothing never happened. Our justice system sucks ass! Can I say that again? OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!! I bet in short order, they will have another baby and probably shoot darts at it while it hangs from a string. Or the sickos might literally fuck it from the inside out while in a heat room. Good parents get terrorized by CPS, while the bad parents walk free. Check out http://www.fightcps.com if you want to know what I mean about the injustice. Thankfully, my family were not terrorized by CPS, but I know many who have been. Here is what I'd LOVE to do to them dickheads:

1. Tie them to a bed in a room that is one hundred and ten degrees.

2. Beat the fucking shit out of them with a spiked pattle so their skin will bleed and infection can set in much quicker.

3. Leave them in diapers that are filled with battery acid, so their skin can do more than decay.

I'd not come back for them. i'll come back a month later to clean up their remains. Or better yet, I'd like to torture them the entire time, like shoot darts at their faces, beat them with a bat, dip their hands repeatedly in boiling water and do anything I can to pleasure myself and make them get more than they deserve. I'd shout through the hole ordeal, "Bleed, bitch, bleed! Scream bitch scream! Scream and shit your brains out like your son did! Scream bitch! Do it louder! I can't hear you, yu miserable, fucking wretch! I said scream! I'll stab your shit up!" If someone can do the unspeakable to an inocent, helpless human being, then that person has lost all aspects of being a human. That shit is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past inhumane.

GOD DAMN IT!

Society does not need to be civil to these fucking criminals. Hell! BRING BACK THE FUCKING GALLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN!

The years of cushy, namby-pamby, "civilised" prisons MUST END!!!!!

Crimes will never stop while the criminals see/hear/know that life in prison can be so damn soft and easy compared to life outside. Three meals a day, a roof over their heads, cable tv, exercise equipment, sports equipment... That is complete and utter Bull$H!t!!!!!

I'm sick of hearing people whine about crime rates when they won't do the things that NEED to be done to reduce the crime rates. This pair of animals doesn't deserve leniency or pity, they deserve PUNISHMENT THAT WILL GIVE THE BABY JUSTICE!!!!!

AMEN!

The years of cushy, namby-pamby, "civilised" prisons MUST END!!!!!

Crimes will never stop while the criminals see/hear/know that life in prison can be so damn soft and easy compared to life outside. Three meals a day, a roof over their heads, cable tv, exercise equipment, sports equipment... That is complete and utter Bull$H!t!!!!!

I'm sick of hearing people whine about crime rates when they won't do the things that NEED to be done to reduce the crime rates. This pair of animals doesn't deserve leniency or pity, they deserve PUNISHMENT THAT WILL GIVE THE BABY JUSTICE!!!!!

Yeah, our taxes go to these whorebags, while in the meantime, we on the outside struggle. I just gave birth to triplets who were preemies. They were born early due to me having preeclamsia. Our budget is tighter than you'd ever believe. I've never known struggle until now. Hell, I can't even get my diapers changed as often as I want to because money is so tight. Thankfully, my friend is helping me. On the other hand, the criminals live a life in luxury. They get top of the line care. If any of them happen to be incontinent, I bet they will be changed as often as they like, while I'm subjected to rash and yeast infections. Why do I do this, well, because like any good parent, I want to sacrifice for my children. I make sure they have what they need before I meet my own needs. If this means less diaper changes, then so be it. You gotta do what you gotta do. It should not be that way, especially if someone can commit a crime then live a luxurious life. Hell, I bet people commit crimes so they can just go to prison for the luxuries. I wouldn't doubt it...

i read more of the story, and I found out that those miserable, fucking, whorebag, sick assed, piss brain, dickhead, cunt, sons of bitches only got LIFE IN PRISON!!!!!!!!!!!! What the fuck. Let's make our baby suffer beyond belief and then pitty the criminals ad give them sympathy and a luxurious life. Life in prison isn't a punishment! It's freaking paradise! What a joke! If I were ppresident, or even dictator, I'd do the following to the criminals:

1. Hang them.

2. Use them as subjects in scientific experiments. I bet there will be a jump in medical breakthroughs then. Hell, I'd be cured of my MS.

3. Make them do slave labor.

4. Make them sleep on the floors without pillows and blankets.

Punishments for crimes will be the following:

1. Theft--Criminal loses hands.

2. Rape-- Men will be castrated, and their members will be shoved down their throats. Men will also be bitch slaves for eternity. Women will endure female circumcision while awake, like in the African countries, and will work as bitch slaves as well. Compulsury service will be all that rapists know.

3. Child Abuse--Everything the abusive parent or carer has done to the child will be done in return. We will also choose torturous punishments to go along with it. then, these people will be eliminated. Hell, these criminals will be town specticles, as people will be allowed to purchase tickets and watch. The money for such purchases will go towards to betterment of our society.

4. Murder--Death

5. Hit and Run--Death.

6. Assault--Death.

7. Burglary--Death.

8. Robbery--Lose hands and be maimed.

9. Domestic Violence--Death.

10. Disrespect for Property--Criminal must work without pay, and his work must equal up to the restitution of the dammages.

Note that if there are experiments and trials going on, everyone destined for death will be used for such occasions.

Tax money will be used to help the disadvantaged and provide a better education for our citizens. Tax money will also be used for scientific research to find cures for rare and distructive diseases, such as Multiple Sclerosis, Krabbe Disease, Adrenoleukodystrophy, Canavan disease, Klinefelter Syndrome, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Acute Intermittent Porphyria, Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, Alkaptonuria, Alexander Disease, Fabry Disease, Sandhoff Disease, Bloom Syndrome, Brittle Bone Disease Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome, Hemochromatosis, Kennedy disease, Stickler Syndrome, Coffin-Lowry Syndrome, Connective tissue Disease Beta Thalassemia, Cowden syndrome, Crouzon syndrome, Prion Disease, Cockayne Syndrome, Cowden Syndrome, De Grouchy Syndrome, Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, Zelweger Syndrome, and Noonan Syndrome. I know or have known people to suffer from such things. I'm not listing them all here, as the list will be too long. What I can tell you is that my daughter has Noonan Syndrome, I have MS, and one of my friends has AdrenoLeukoDystrophy. I'd love to see cures for all rare disorders, but because there is not enough money to be made in it, I guess it will never happen. Crimainals will triumph, while we all suffer.

Damn, why can't my plans for criminals and society be a reality?

Uhh, Leafy, apparently you have lost sight of what prisons are meant to accomplish.

Prison is meant to DETER future crimes by being a place NO ONE WANTS TO BE! Prison was never meant to be "civilized" it was meant to be HELL, the prisoners were to DO PENANCE for their crimes, not have fun and forget what they did.

Prisons in today's society are a very far cry from their original design and definition.

dont even get me started on what prisons are meant to do... if you wan efficient cost effective deterant you do away with all the prisons and simply use 1 bulet to kill anyone who would need a prison, no upkeep, no expensive buildings, no chance of escape and no 0% reeoffence rate! however most people would concider thes barbaric.

dont even get me started on what prisons are meant to do... if you wan efficient cost effective deterant you do away with all the prisons and simply use 1 bulet to kill anyone who would need a prison, no upkeep, no expensive buildings, no chance of escape and no 0% reeoffence rate! however most people would concider thes barbaric.

Nope! Not me! Kill all of those mother fuckers!