LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Purchasing Diapers

What time of day do you purchase your diapers?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Time of day

• Morning
    • Afternoon
    • Night
    • Late Night
    • Varies
  2. 2. Are you nervous when you purchase diapers

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Are you wearing diapers when you purchase more

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

This is my first poll I have posted and was wondering what time of day do you purchase your diapers, if you are nervous & do you wear when purchasing? I personally try to buy mine late night (after midnight) and every time I am nervous as hell. I have not ever worn diapers when I have gone to purchase more, mainly b/c I really don't wear in public. I can go in the store just fine but when I have the diapers in my hands and on my way to the checkout my heart feels like it is about to blow my chest up. Tonite made it worse b/c right after I entered the store I saw one of my friends I use to work with except he was headed out of the store, but it still got me really nervous. So I am curious to see what your answers are. :rolleyes:

I buy mine late at night, as well, due to the fact that there is less traffic in the store. Therefore, nervousness is not a factor. I usually don't wear in public any way, so why wear when purchasing more?

You do realize tho that with fewer customers in the store, you increase the possibility that the cashier or other employees recognize you on a future trip. It is actually better (if you don't want the cashiers to remember you) to go during the busiest part of the day when there are so many people in line they (the cashiers) just want it to end.

I typically buy on Monday or Tuesday evenings. Generally the stores are not that busy. I wear cloth mostly and don't have to buy disposables all that often. So I am a little nervous when buying but I am much better than I used to be. I do wear in public sometimes and have bought diapers while diapered.

I have to say-- this is, without a doubt, the most arcane ABDL question I've ever seen in any ABDL poll, ever.

"What time do I usually buy diapers"? Erm... generally, when the store is open. :lol:

Ok-- I can't remember ever buying them before noon. Or after 10 PM.

Other than that... I buy them when I'm out. Usually in the afternoon/evening.

On Tuesdays. But only on even-numbered Tuesdays. And only if the voices tell me to.

hahahahHAHAHHH

(Um, just kidding on the Tuesday/voices part.)

wv

I just buy my diapers when I'm grocery shopping, I just toss them into the cart with all of the other stuff I need for the month.

Try going to buy other things and just toss them in the cart with the rest of the junk you buy.

It is not unusual for me to have motor oil, and oil filters, soda, sugar, cereal, loads of bread, and bathroom supplys and a few packages of diapers when I go to the check out, like I said I only go once a month so I buy alot of stuff the diapers just get lost with all the other stuff in the cart.

I usually buy them late at night/overnight, but that's usually when I'm awake. Since my sleep cycle can sometimes be extremely erratic, though, I also put down that my timing varies.

As for nerves, a decade of running to the store to pick up Depends for my incontinent grandmother quickly cured that.

i buy my diapers online.. usually i end up ordering them around 12 01 am the day after the last business day of the month... i.e. the minute my check hits my bank account.

I buy my cloth diapers at Target or Babies R Us (I wear the same Gerber diapers that little babies wear), usually in the afternoon, but sometimes at other times. I have buying diapers for so long now that I am no longer at all nervous, but remember one time when I had just started buying diapers that the cashier called to a colleague across the store "Is there tax on diapers?" I couldn't get out of there fast enough. Now I chat with the cashiers about why I buy cloth diapers and don't even ask for a bag to carry them out of the store. I am often, but not always, diapered when I buy new diapers.

• 7 months later...

Sometimes I wear diapers while purchasing more but on a couple of occasions that I wasn't I ended up regretting it. First time: I ended up wetting my pants while returning from the store with my diapers. Second time: I was waiting in the checkout line and ended up wetting my pants.

I'm modest and shy so I'm nervous when I buy diapers- but I hide that pretty well :rolleyes: My Medical Supply store wasn't a problem after the first time but now they sell only Prevail so I haven't been back :crybaby:

I buy cheapo 'pull-ups' for adults at a Dollar General store where I've been going for a couple years now. The sales clerks are nice and since I'm there a lot I can wait till a less-busy time if I want to, which I often do :blush: I did get some strange looks from the sales clerks when they each first saw my new purchasing 'habits', plus they're far less chatty when I am buying them but that's fine by me. We still chat a lot when no diapers are being bought :D

Now I want to try some Walmart stuff but that will be only when they just open for the day mid-week since a lot of people know me in this area- and I know they won't be there then B) Or maybe at the 24 hour location across town in the middle of the night for the same reason. My regular bouts of insomnia will make that easy to handle ;) I'm getting better with this as I do it more but until the need becomes a full-time reality it will feel embarrassing. After that I doubt that I'll much care anymore :P

Bettypooh

It is not unusual for me to have motor oil, and oil filters, soda, sugar, cereal, loads of bread, and bathroom supplys and a few packages of diapers when I go to the check out, like I said I only go once a month so I buy alot of stuff the diapers just get lost with all the other stuff in the cart.

Hi Beallucanb

People of Walmart had a photo of a guy wearing a Stone Cold T-shirt, carrying a bag of Depends in one hand and a gal. of Valvoline in the other. I can' exactly describe his haircut. PoWM is my 2nd most favorite site. You don't have some weird assed polygon shaved into the back of your head do you?:roflmao:

Anondl

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Diapered forever

I buy like 12 packs of diapers and when ever I go to but more I always wears diaper underneath my cloths and I make sure my diaper is wet before I go buy more. And I'm not afraid to say to the cashier that the diapers are for me but I usually go to the self check out

Guest ilovebunnies

i only get afraid to buy them if its a guy at the counter. Usually I go during the early morning, theres not many people and usually theres women. Most of the time, I buy them online, unless i run out.