LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thanks for the help Yvhuce, what you suggested worked as far as getting a snapshot of the screen. I saved it to my documents as a jpeg from paint. I'm not able to get it to paste into the post however and I can't find any instructions in the help for how to insert pictures.

Hugs,

Freta

Thanks for the help Yvhuce, what you suggested worked as far as getting a snapshot of the screen. I saved it to my documents as a jpeg from paint. I'm not able to get it to paste into the post however and I can't find any instructions in the help for how to insert pictures.

Hugs,

Freta

there are a couple ways to do so.

the easiest would be to first press the "add reply" button because you cant add attachments in the quick reply box at the bottom. once you are in the editor click browse > choose the file > click the green UPLOAD box. if you see "Upload successful and is available from the 'Manage Current Attachments' menu" then you can go ahead and finish typing your responce and then hit add reply when raedy to post.

01.jpg

02.jpg

the other way is to make a free account at photobucket.com and upload your pictures there. their program is pretty straight forward and easy to use i think.

Is that artwork from the dragon riders of pern? it looks like one of the book covers I think.

Yeah I've read evry book written by Anne McGafferey, the Dragon Rider series was the best I've ever read. I wish she would write more, as there are so many angles she could go with.

• 2 weeks later...

This is whats on my desktop. I donno how to get a snap shot of my layout though...

"poor little guy"..."probably kept up for a mile or so..." :huh: (name the movie) Nice Pup!!!! Bri

Well I think will give Guitar a break for you non Googling users... http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/h...nscreenshot.htm. I don't have a desktop..I want all my available memory for applications BTW!

• 1 month later...
Guest Juni's Cute Baby Lucy

Well here's mine.. I often have something cute with Care Bears or My Little Pony, but I always come back to this one, that I've had for years, when I need something safe, though I could probably get away with something cute these days, after all I do have a care bear as my msn picture for all the "normal" people to see. :D

Unfortunately It's Vista, I love Linux, but Linux does not Love my Laptop (or my Printer)!!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, here are mine. I like to change my desktops every week being the anime nut that I am, and trust me, I have the power to. These were my Desktops from the last 8 Weeks. I just Screen Capped these now and yes I remember which ones I used for each week. If you wanna see more, just let me know. These start with the most recent to the oldest. Enjoy.

Desktop1.jpg

Desktop2.jpg

Desktop3.jpg

Desktop4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

here's mine. its a picture of sam fisher from splinter cell btw ;)

and how do you show it in your reply instead of thumbnailing it?

post-23503-12473936770111_thumb.jpg

post-23503-12473936770111_thumb.jpg

Keiff- Might I ask what that is a pic of?

And mine currently in all its high res glory:

2lcpen8.jpg

BMW M1

I prefer to try to include the original, since some people may wish to use the pic for themselves.

Oh, and to Alice-chan, I don't know if you like cars or not, but I found this while looking for a new background and thought you might like it.

smartdriver1920.jpg

Keiff- Might I ask what that is a pic of?

babykeiff, or bk if you prefer....

and the picture is of Dublin, Ireland from the window of a Cessna Mustang. Nearly crashed the stupid thing trying to take that photo LOL

babykeiff, or bk if you prefer....

and the picture is of Dublin, Ireland from the window of a Cessna Mustang. Nearly crashed the stupid thing trying to take that photo LOL

It looks like a beautiful city. I've always wanted to make my way around Europe, seeing the sites.