LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breast Feeding

Jewelry43

How mny of you have at the chance to be breast feed with real breast milk. My mommy, wife, when she was nursing the kids, when she have extra breast milk, she would let me finish it from the nipples, the milk does not just come out at the nipple, but all around the nipple. Some times, when we would go out, and she would fill up with milk, she would take me some where, rest room or car, and let me suck some milk off so she would not leak. She nursed the last baby until she was about 4, and me ever am and pm for a yr after the baby stopped, until her milk dried up.

i would love real breast milk. over formula anyday.

when you breast feed from your wife/mommy would she burp you also. lol

O if my wife had milk in her i would breast feed all the time. not only would it be good for health but it would also be great to just suck on her nipples for sexual play as i got something to drink.

Guest Juni's Cute Baby Lucy

Hewos,

I love to do this, when my mummy lets me. I think I get a little keen and make her sore sometimes..., but it is lovely bonding time..

I've tried it when my oldest child was a baby. It was okay but not that big a deal for me. I guess I'd much rather have my own breasts than suck someone else's. But that's just me.

Hugs,

Freta

LOL Sarah, not what I've heard. From my understanding, it's not too heavy but rick with sweetness. Also the milk is dependant on what is eaten. (I've done my research)

There is something special about the bond that is made with that kind of relationship.

• 2 weeks later...

I wondered what beast feeding was like and what it tasted like for a long while, then a couple of moths a go I got to try it. I've said to a couple of people about it jokingly and only one had come up with "so your into the ab/dl thing" :huh: the other was completely disgusted at the fact I did and thought it/I was wrong and the other was like go for it as if he had done it before B) .

All I can say to anyone is, if you ever get the chance to try it then go for it, it is such a sensual experience and not one you will get the chance to try everyday.

I found that its very watery compared to cows milk but it makes up for it in sweetness and taste plus the fact of sucking it from the breast really does make it sensual as i said before.

I wondered what beast feeding was like and what it tasted like for a long while, then a couple of moths a go I got to try it. I've said to a couple of people about it jokingly and only one had come up with "so your into the ab/dl thing" :huh: the other was completely disgusted at the fact I did and thought it/I was wrong and the other was like go for it as if he had done it before B) .

All I can say to anyone is, if you ever get the chance to try it then go for it, it is such a sensual experience and not one you will get the chance to try everyday.

I found that its very watery compared to cows milk but it makes up for it in sweetness and taste plus the fact of sucking it from the breast really does make it sensual as i said before.

You are one lucky man!! Please tell us more about the experience, preferably in elaborate detail, he, he. :beer:

That's something I've always wanted to try, obviously it should be with someone you are intimate with or at least you know is healthy.

So for the ladies out there, any comments what it's like to have an adult nurse from you, what does it feel like, do adults tend to hurt more because there is more suction?

Love to hear from the milk givers!

Phil

• 2 months later...

My wife and I have been trying to induce lactation for almost two years now. It is really hard for some women, in her case it may be a combination of things, such as a hereditary pituitary deficiency. It isn't something that is easily diagnosed.

Anyway, we HAVE got a little bit of milk in. I'd have to agree with the poster that said it was thinner than 'whole milk' (more like 1% maybe?) but much sweeter, like the taste of melted vanilla icecream, only at body temperature of course. Also, it isn't really sucking, so much as 'suckle-ing', think of a gentle massage with the lips. Many women find it incredibly sensuous, and it can add a LOT to the relationship under the right conditions.

When mommy and I nurse, we usually lay on our sides, facing one another. My 'top' knee and 'bottom' hand go between her thighs (the hand tends to get in the way if its anywhere else). My 'top' hand is usually free to relax, but I'll often rub her back or neck to help her relax. There are many positions available, depending on your height and body shape. Mommy usually can't handle more than ten minutes on each breast, (inducing usually takes 10-15 minutes on each breast, every 3-4 hours) but often she enjoys it right up until it becomes uncomfortable. She gets what she calls 'fuzzies', or the let-down reflex. This is when the tiny muscles in the mammary glands contract to squeeze the milk out. It can also cause uterine 'flutters' which she says feel incredibly good. They're rarer than 'fuzzies' though. Nursing also releases large amounts of oxytocin, also known as the 'cuddle hormone', which enhances the feeling of relaxation. http://hismilkmaid.com/ has some really great info on the emotions and feelings of a woman who spent six months (perhaps more) nursing her husband.

It is possible for anyone to induce lactation, theoretically. I've heard from a nursing consultant about a 70 year old client she helped to get a full supply of milk. It has more to do with the brain than the ovaries, and being fertile isn't necessary. It is much harder for women who have never borne children, and less so for women who have never nursed children, because the glands tend to develop, then gradually devolve into the fatty tissue that most associate with older women. (Thus, younger women have perkier, firmer breasts in most cases.) So, if a woman is trying to nurse, the breasts have to wake up and re-develop the glands before they can start producing milk.

Land of Milk and Honey also have some erotic stories about adult breastfeeding, and there are at least a few forums and groups on the subject. Its been a little disappointing for me, as mommy does it 'for me', but doesn't really find intense enjoyment in it for herself. Its sexy and feels good, but its not something she yearns for, but some women really do. Some are just as afraid to share that desire with their husbands as most DLs are to share about their diapers. Interesting, eh?

• 2 weeks later...

I have had two breastfeeding experiences, both through pamfan.com. They were both excellent - both were happy to feed me and then to change my dirty nappy. The first lady, Elisabeth, was particularly good - she really wanted me to mess my nappy and was thrilled when I did.

The milk was delicious - happy times!

Guest lucys junibug

i haven't been breast fed but i have had plenty of breast milk....i have to say as someone who doesn't like plain milk...i loved breast milk,

i have fed lucy lots too (as she posted) so we always had plenty to go round.

unfortunately,a few weeks ago (due something very sad), my milk dried up....hopefully it wont be too long and we can be back to 'normal'

xxx

juniper

• 1 year later...

I've never had the chance to nurse in my real life, only roleplayed it online with Mommies I have had over the years online. With one of them it was something we talked in great detail about doing together when she came to visit me and was something I looked so forward to. But, our first visit together we weren't quite ready to make a step that intimate with each other we were still just getting to know each other obviously and since we are no longer together obviously it will never happen, with her at least. I have a new Mommy now but my new Mommy is strictly just an online only Mommy and, though she has offered to let me nurse in r/p with her she's not one that I think I could ever do it with in real life because the adult me finds the whole idea highly erotic as well and, I know she doesn't see me in that way. She sees me as her daughter, more or less, her baby girl, not her lover, and, though that is a very very special relationship that I treasure greatly, I still find myself longing and hoping and praying that someday I'll find another Mommy that can be more than just an online mother who can enjoy some sensual fun along with the soothing gentle comforting times that my "little side" would get from nursing as well. I dobt it will ever happen, Mommies are tough to find, especially for someone like me who lives a pretty much 24/7 lifestyle but, I can dream right? ;)

Tried it but was actually somewhat disappointed. It didn't come out very fast and it was pretty hard to suck on I felt. Wasn't how I thought it would be but maybe I was doing it wrong. An adult mouth vs a babies is obviously quite bigger and a boob isn't designed for adults to be sucking milk out of as easily as it is for a baby. My wife didn't produce much either so that may have been a factor. I had higher hopes for it but it just didn't happen as I had imagined it would and only did it a couple tries.