LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Concerts 2009

I am going to plan a trip to Hollywood, Ca to see the Beastie Boys on Sept. 24th. My brother-in-law text me and told me about it so I want to go see them with him. I saw them in 1999 when they came to Utah. My b-day is Sept. 29th so I thought that will be a great present to myself! Another tour I'd like to see is Rise Against with Rancid, maybe they'll be in Hollywood around the same time the B-boys are so I can see them both but I don't think that will happen. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am going to Las Vegas on July 13th to see Rancid and Rise Against in concert. I am so freaking pumped! I've been listening to Rancid from their beginning, but I am also a big fan of Rise against. This is going to be a fucking good concert! :band:

I went to Staind, Shinedown, Chevelle, and Halestorm (which no one has EVER heard of, and they aren't good anyway).

I wanted to see Blink's concert... I <3 Panic At The Disco and Blink 182 is really good. Tickets sold out in like 1 day though.

I'm going to Warped Tour at Comerica. All Time Low ^_^

-Sophie

• 1 month later...

Well, I guess I won't be going to Hollywood to see the Beastie Boys in concert. My brother-in-law sent me a text from California saying that the rest of their tour has been canceled because MCA has cancer.

I'm gonna go see Linkin Park, Metallica & Bullet For My Valentine in August.

Which show? Was it one of the Sonispheres shows? Metallica is on a break now until September. I will be seeing Metallica on October 4th in Atlanta.

Jimmy Buffett

It was a fun show. Not technical a strong show but you go to watch the crowd. 40 and 50 year olds completely drunk wearing Hawaiian shirts, grass skirts and coconut bras. It may not be Metallica however it was a fun show.

Last night I went to the Def Leppard/ Poison concert and had a blast. Was very surprised at the turnout of the crowd. From my seats it appeared lawn was near to capacity. Both groups put on awesome shows. My ears are still ringing from being really close to the stage.

EDIT: Two Weeks Later

Just got in from seeing Godsmack and Motley Crue at Crue Fest 2. Was great show but not as good as Def Leppard /Poison. My ears will be ringing for days. Up next Metallica on October 4th :D

• 1 month later...

Sunday night October 4th Atlanta, GA. The lights go out to the music "Ecstasy of Gold" 17,000 screaming METALLICA fans waiting for the show to start. Had my tickets reserved since the beginning of April. :D

I'd really love to have the time to attend concerts. Unfortunately, with my work schedule, I can't really plan to do stuff like that. I have bought 12 tickets to fly to the US to meet someone, and everytime I have had to cancel the flights due to icky work. :crybaby:

I just tried to order tickets to see Mew at the Wulfrun hall, to be directed to a page about trivium...hmm.

I'm very picky when it comes to live music, the more intimate the better and everything is compared to a Mercury Rev live performance.