LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dear DD,

For the last time can you all please delete my account from here ? I'll keep posting and bugging you all till you do. I'm obviously not like this no more. I've finally realized this so called "fetish" is immature and it was time to grow up. I think you all could use some prayers tbh. But I am being serious. PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT. I don't even want to have any memory that I joined this site anymore and thank you in advanced

I don't even want to have any memory that I joined this site anymore

Easy. Just look at the pen, please..

men_in_black.jpg

<FLASH> All right, there was no DailyDiapers. The flash of white you saw was not a diaper. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Sorry, couldn't help but think of MiB when I read that ;)

I smell a troll. If you don't want to participate in this fetish then don't. There is no reason to rub our noses in the fact that you quit this lifestyle a couple months ago. I don't know what you're getting at by telling us you think we need prayers, but if you think we should join you in self denial, then you're sadly mistaken. Many of us here are quite content with our lifestyle because we learned to accept it as a part of who we are. So if you really are "cured" then just go away. What does it matter if your DD account is deleted or not? IF YOU DON'T WANT TO COME HERE THEN DON'T. Its that simple, your account doesn't need to be deleted for you to stop coming here. IMO the fact that you're even here right now asking this tells me that you haven't quit and you're lurking here waiting for a response cause you're just fishing for attention.

I think you all could use some prayers tbh. But I am being serious. PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT.

In as much that we only have text to communicate here, without benefit of body language, tone of voice, etc., I try real hard not to read into things something that isn't there.

In this case however, I cannot help but think that you are implying that there's something wrong with the rest of us that requires prayer.

Not speaking for the others, I'm doing just fine, am happy, and do nothing to hurt others. Save your prayers for somebody who asks for them.

Please DD, grant this fellow's request.

Sincerely,

Ruffles

Nah, because when he comes back (and he apparently still does!) he'll hafta create a new username and then there will be some disambiguation with who he was then and who he is now. . .

And personally, I'm happier now than I have been in a LONG time, and I've stopped visiting and posting as much as I used to. But what I did was unique to my situation -- the special person in my life recognized my needs and is more intent on meeting them than she was before.

I can't knock you for turning to God for help, but, at some point, it's not going to be enough. When the pressure becomes too much and your willpower gives way, I can personally guarantee that your Savior won't be there to help you pickup the pieces, but your fellow man will, and it's in him that your faith truly belongs.

I smell a troll. If you don't want to participate in this fetish then don't. There is no reason to rub our noses in the fact that you quit this lifestyle a couple months ago. I don't know what you're getting at by telling us you think we need prayers, but if you think we should join you in self denial, then you're sadly mistaken. Many of us here are quite content with our lifestyle because we learned to accept it as a part of who we are. So if you really are "cured" then just go away. What does it matter if your DD account is deleted or not? IF YOU DON'T WANT TO COME HERE THEN DON'T. Its that simple, your account doesn't need to be deleted for you to stop coming here. IMO the fact that you're even here right now asking this tells me that you haven't quit and you're lurking here waiting for a response cause you're just fishing for attention.

clap.gif

In as much that we only have text to communicate here, without benefit of body language, tone of voice, etc., I try real hard not to read into things something that isn't there.

In this case however, I cannot help but think that you are implying that there's something wrong with the rest of us that requires prayer.

Not speaking for the others, I'm doing just fine, am happy, and do nothing to hurt others. Save your prayers for somebody who asks for them.

Please DD, grant this fellow's request.

Sincerely,

Ruffles

clap.gif

071208_epicurius.jpg

2008-12-01-prayer-vs-hard-work.gif

Sooner or later all atheists believe in God.

I am a former atheist. All things changed when I was 19 years old and laying in the ER. When the doctor says "Son; You’ve had a stroke". I did a lot of thinking while I was there half paralyzed. The reason that prayer doesn’t work, for an atheist, is atheists have no faith period.

I thank God for his blessings every day: For the drugs that keep me alive and relieve pain. For the greatest healthcare system in the world that gave me access to the latest treatments.

God’s grace is free to all those who choose to accept it.

You can believe what you want to but in the end, you had better be right. You are young and have probably never faced the certainty of death. Please remember this on your deathbed.

clap.gif

clap.gif

071208_epicurius.jpg

2008-12-01-prayer-vs-hard-work.gif

I am a former atheist. All things changed when I was 19 years old and laying in the ER. When the doctor says "Son; You’ve had a stroke". I did a lot of thinking while I was there half paralyzed. The reason that prayer doesn’t work, for an atheist, is atheists have no faith period.

I thank God for his blessings every day: For the drugs that keep me alive and relieve pain. For the greatest healthcare system in the world that gave me access to the latest treatments.

You can believe what you want to but in the end, you had better be right. You are young and have probably never faced the certainty of death. Please remember this on your deathbed.

Lie #1

Lie #2

For #1 I could list a whole bunch of names but I'll only do one because the man was genius. George Carlin

For the other, I have been dead for a few minutes. There is no tunnel of light or voices calling you. And that is when I was nine and still believed in god.

Umm excuse me could you delete the website as well, I don't want to be reminded I've been here. In fact could you delete the internet as well, or how about remove me from the gene pool...see I can play the game too. good riddance, lol.

The web is like the tv, if you don't like what you see, change the channel.

Also, I rather be considered a fool and happy then think I'm right and act like an asshole. that's my two cents.

I've finally realized this so called "fetish" is immature and it was time to grow up.

DUH adult BABY??? i'm pretty sure baby implies immature and not wanting to grow up!! silly silly silly

Now, this's what gives religion a bad name... Using prayer as a weapon... It's usually someone in need of prayer, themselves...

I believe in God and that He gave us free will. So, I really don't care what people do (and by extension, believe), so long as they're not harassing or actually hurting someone... I can't force anyone to share my beliefs, and I'm not so self-absorbed that I think I could, either. So, I'm not goinna preach at anyone... But it would be nice to avoid a spat between religions/whatever atheism is (no offense, but I don't know just how to classify it), right?

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Amen!

Having multiple medical conditions that I'm going to have to live with for the rest of my life, I'm thankful for every pain free day God gives me.

Now, this's what gives religion a bad name... Using prayer as a weapon... It's usually someone in need of prayer, themselves...

I believe in God and that He gave us free will. So, I really don't care what people do (and by extension, believe), so long as they're not harassing or actually hurting someone... I can't force anyone to share my beliefs, and I'm not so self-absorbed that I think I could, either. So, I'm not gonna preach at anyone... But it would be nice to avoid a spat between religions/whatever atheism is (no offense, but I don't know just how to classify it), right?

god, IMO, is the answer to things humans have yet to comprehend. i do believe that god is a motivational tool and can even morally guide people going through tough moments in their life. but to believe these ridiculous stories is another matter and sir i do not. pray for me (to whatever you like) i know they fall on deaf ears as much as you think they are,....well.....whatever you think prayers end up.

yes i made fun of what's-his-now-deleted-face for being religious but i did it only because i figured it would make him upset and come back for a retort. that was my only goal, to make HIM come back to this horrid fetish diaper site and voice his opinions so i may confront him about his obvious diaper fascination. for this i am sorry to muck rake but i felt it was a worthy experiment. i should have know better that it would have turned into a debate. i am not trying to convert anyone however, to be honest, it would be for my sides good if everyone had rational thought. :P

what a back handed apology! he is surely to burn in hell!

at least i'll be warm.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

at least i'll be warm.

At least you'll have Saddam and Satan to keep you company.

south-park-Saddam-Devil.jpg

god, IMO, is the answer to things humans have yet to comprehend. i do believe that god is a motivational tool and can even morally guide people going through tough moments in their life. but to believe these ridiculous stories is another matter and sir i do not. pray for me (to whatever you like) i know they fall on deaf ears as much as you think they are,....well.....whatever you think prayers end up.

yes i made fun of what's-his-now-deleted-face for being religious but i did it only because i figured it would make him upset and come back for a retort. that was my only goal, to make HIM come back to this horrid fetish diaper site and voice his opinions so i may confront him about his obvious diaper fascination. for this i am sorry to muck rake but i felt it was a worthy experiment. i should have know better that it would have turned into a debate. i am not trying to convert anyone however, to be honest, it would be for my sides good if everyone had rational thought. :P

at least i'll be warm.

*stage whispers: I was kinda aiming at him, too. And trying to apologize to everyone else at the same time.

No hard feelings, here. I hope there's none on that end.