LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats Happened To All The Old Members

Hi all,Though i might not post here ofen i do check in all the time.As i look at those who are wrighting the posts i have noticed that there are so few wrighting posts that where here when i first joined back in nov,10 05.So many have been written by those that have joined cince then.And to tell you the truth its great.But come on all you older members that have not left START wrighting like you all use to

Well, after a temporary hiatus, I'm back.

A lot of old faces no longer around. I miss DollyDiaper. She was sweet. Anyone heard from her lately?

Sadly, no . I have been in contact with friends that have been to her home. I am waitng to here from them. :(

Guest Katharsys

Hrm...well, I wandered away for a bit, but I don't think I am one of the "old" members.

Just been too busy to post lately I guess.

Old! Old! ... omg! I am just 31 :lol:

Never been really away but usually when the days get longer my activity on the internet goes down and up again during the darker time of the year

Welcome back! some of the "older" members are starting to return.

Moved this to general discussion, Latest News is for me :)

Sorry dd guess ill get to know just where to put posts the more i do.Grea to see so many reply to this post.Thanks.When i say OLD i mean a member thats been here at least 2 years or more.Hope that ansewers it.Well i got to say that there are more posts written here then in any outher diaper site i been to.I got to say D.D.that even though you lost alot of people when you went pay for that short time it did nothing to the forum.There whee i think the same amout of posts.Ihope you all dont mind my rambling but this is just something i been wanting to say for a long time.Well thats enough rambling.

I guess I would be in the 'old member group' although I joined in 2006 which is the cutoff for 'old'.... and actually I was on a hiatus during 2007... So would that make me a newer-old member, or an older-new member? :D

EDIT: Ohh wait! I guess I joined in '05. Has it really been that long??

Just barely, dude. :lol::lol:

I forgot about Diapered Witch. I miss her also.

She was logged in on the 7th of this month so she's hanging around here sometimes.