LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do I Wet

hey guys i'm fairly new here but i been reading for a while anyway..i've been wearing for a while but i've always had trouble peeing in them. i don't like messing(too much of a clean up) anyone got any tips on how to wet without like having to push it out lol

thanks

the first couple times, try standing in front of the toilet to 'trick' your mind into being okay with letting go. Then move on to laying in bed and completely relaxing and not pushing - just relax for as long as it takes. Undoing your parent's potty training isn't easy :)

The water helps but what I found out that helped me and it might help you too, you are focusing to hard about peeing and you are not relaxed. So to get relaxed just sit down some where and watch tv or find a bobbie of yours that will take ur mind off of the fact that u want to wet ur diaper. For me I play guitar and it takes my thought away from it all, once your concentration is broken, just slowly start to tinkle while ur still off In lala land and then once to get the tinkling going, it will start to poor out of ya

Hope it was helpful

just be careful when drinking lots of water. it is possible to drink too much water and get water poisoning and die. one person drank too much water and died for a radio show (don't remember which one specifically) so make sure that there is some leaving the body too.

I have the same problem.

I enjoy holding it in until the last minute, just so I can fight it- makes me feel more helpless.

I've started carrying a water bottle with me at school, and if I get a little thirsty, I take a quick swig. When I get home, I usually have to go.

But I'd take DailyDi's advice. Do it in a "safe place" the first time.

Then you know, without risks, that it is safe.

Most people are afraid of wetting, simply because they think they are going to leak all over the place, the best thing I have found is to go to someplace in your house like the bathroom or the basement or garage.

When you try to wet in any of these places, if you leak you will not make a mess of anything important, so it relaxes your mind, the first time I had trouble, I went for hours without wetting, so I went to the kitchen sink and use the sprayer hose and filled the diaper, that at least gave me the sensation of a wet diaper and after that it was easyer and it will get easyer everytime after that.

Indeed. My first few times wetting (and when wetting new brands/types of diapers), I would stand in the shower/bathtub. The few times they did leak, it was just a matter of pouring some water and letting it run down the drain.

hidden Posted Yesterday, 09:06 PM

just be careful when drinking lots of water. it is possible to drink too much water and get water poisoning and die. one person drank too much water and died for a radio show (don't remember which one specifically) so make sure that there is some leaving the body too.

Water Intoxication is a serious hazard, but there are symptoms that show up and if they do, then one should immediately call an ambulance and report that you've become water intoxicated. These are similar symptoms to drunkenness, but if you pass out, you won't wake up again. This takes an extreme amount of water ingestion, and is usually only a risk of hazing or contests like the "hold your wee for a wii" contest (this was that radio contest mentioned). The key is to pace yourself and not overdo it. If you think you're drinking way too much water, then you probly are. The body tends to know when it's had enough. If you're absolutely not thirsty, don't drink more water until you become thirsty again.

You might want to invest in one of the 52oz "Bubba Jug"s (I got one at wal-mart a few years ago and it's quite handy at work) or fill up a 2 liter bottle or 1 gallon jug (such as Hawaiian Punch comes in). This will allow you to keep water handy and monitor just how much you're drinking over time. It's a lot more handy than making muliple trips to the sink/fridge/water cooler/etc.

I've convinced myself that I'll NEVER be able to wet laying down. :/ My body just wasn't built for it, no matter how much I have to pee, or how much I relax, or even try and squeeze it out I just can NOT get out a drop. It really sucks because when I get out of bed in the middle of the night and stand up my wife knows what I'm doing and she gets mad at me.

I've convinced myself that I'll NEVER be able to wet laying down. :/ My body just wasn't built for it, no matter how much I have to pee, or how much I relax, or even try and squeeze it out I just can NOT get out a drop. It really sucks because when I get out of bed in the middle of the night and stand up my wife knows what I'm doing and she gets mad at me.

Try breathing all the way out while you let your muscles loose. That seemed to work for me. Also try finding the right position that your muscles are more relaxed and able to release.

When I first started, I was afraid the diaper would leak or just wouldn't hold that much pee. Testing the boundaries of how much pee a diaper would hold made me more confident in peeing. Now, when I'm wearing a diaper. I don't hold it or anything. Every little urge, I just let it go. Holding it until you have to go will assuredly flood the diaper and even in the top brands for me, that will cause leaks, so I just go whenever I feel the urge, and pee over time.

well i'm not afraid of leaks i just can't do it i got out a couple little bursts but my current diapers are to small especially since i was excited the whole time if you know what i mean : ). I filled the diaper almost with minimal forcing but there was still some. <_<

Guest Pizaz

It takes a lot of willpower and mind control sometimes, especially while lying down, but if you stick with it, eventually it will go. I agree with Knuxie Faux, in that the fear of leaking weighs heavily. Try using plastic pants too... I found, even though I don't wear them much anymore, that having them at first definitely relieved some of the anxiety of leaking.