LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered In Public

I went out and bought my second pack of diapers(this time a 40 pack) and to celebrate the occasion I wore my last diaper underneath some heavy clothes to conceal it. I only wet it slightly, but it was a thrill being out in a store with one on rather than just around the house or yard. I don't think anyone caught on to my wearing one, or my wetting in the store. Though I did get a curious look from the cashier, who said "I guess you won't have to buy any for awhile." To which I had no real response to. :o

Its an interesting feeling, i'll have to try it again while the weather is still chilly enough down here for heavy clothes. I don't think i'm quite ready to walk around displaying it yet.

Anyway, to keep this from being more than my own rambling, anyone else want to share their first experience wearing in public?

Yes, the first time I wore a diaper in public was to a Halloween parade. I had long used disposable pull ups, but decided to try the "real thing." I bought a pack of store-brand disposables. They were really inferior, but I did't know any better at the time, I thought all diapers were the same. I remember being in the middle of the street and just peeing, It was an experience, to say the least. Then, I started to worry that it would leak and there would be a stain on my pants. There wasn't and the diaper didn't hold much, but that was a time to recall. Would I relive it? You bet! Have I wore diapers out after that? Sure have, but that first time was a memory maker.

Though I did get a curious look from the cashier, who said "I guess you won't have to buy any for awhile." To which I had no real response to. :o

Cashier better becareful, most managers don't want you joking let alone making comments about an embarassing subject. Besides that cashier doesn't know a thing about diapers. A pack of 40 won't last some incontinent more than a week or 10 days.

Guest Diaperdragon

I'm not surprised that they didn't call the cops and have you arrested for indecent exposure. I know some places and some locales would consider exposing your self of any kind would be considered indecent exposure and would have you hauled into the psych hospital.

I'm not surprised that they didn't call the cops and have you arrested for indecent exposure. I know some places and some locales would consider exposing your self of any kind would be considered indecent exposure and would have you hauled into the psych hospital.

He said that he wore them "under heavy clothes"

I don't think he was in any danger

I don't think i'm quite ready to walk around displaying it yet.

One thing you'll learn as you wear more is that it doesn't really matter what you wear over your diaper. In order to get caught, you'd have to be trying. You may feel self conscious and be sure that someone will spot your bulge or overhear that telltale rustle, but they won't ... and in reality, even if they did notice, no one will ever suspect that a healthy adult would be wearing a diaper.

@BBoy: Well, i'm not incontinent myself, though she had no way of knowing one way or the other. She just seemed like she was trying to make conversation.

@DiaperDragon: There was no exposure, indecent or otherwise. Though i'm pretty sure indecent exposure doesn't earn you instant trips to the looney bin anyway...

@CBD: I suppose you're right, that i'm just overly aware of it myself. Just paranoid of being caught by someone I know, don't really want to deal with that.

Wait... Who's exposing themselves? They don't arrest urban kids for wearing their pants around their ankles, so they probly won't arrest someone for having an exposed diaper. Indecent Exposure tends to refer to exposed genitals or female breasts.

My first time in diapers publically wasn't eventful. I just went to Walgreens wearing a diaper under my clothes and bought some more and came back home. Sure, it was stressful, but it wasn't anything to write home about.

i used to get wierd looks at the local cvs, for buying my depends diapers, but after buying two 20 packs a week and baby wipes everytime along with baby powder, they just talk to me like the stuff isnt even on the counter anymore, at first they would look at me and ask if i found everything ok. now its like Hello, hows everything going, did you see that movie about """""" ect, just normal small talk, no more giggling or smart remarks, once you start buying on a normal basis its like nothing anymore.

at first i was scared that i would meet some one i knew, now its like no one cares, i have chatted with old school friends and none asked me about why i had a package of depends and baby wipes, i guess after awhile poeple just dont bother anymore.

My first public diaper experience was going to the store late one night for cigarettes about a decade ago :) It was the closest convienence store where I'd lived for years so I "knew" all the clerks and they "knew" me, but only as a frequent customer ;) I was just beginning to explore my DL and had only baby diapers to wear, taping three of them together to make one. I had only one pair of plastic panties, the old crystal clear ones which were noisy :blush: I was already slightly wet and I had used the last of my tape to fasten the diaper on so I wasn't going to take it off. I pulled my jeans over it making sure my shirt was tucked in and walked in the house a bit to see how noisy I was :P Small casual steps seemed to be all I could do for the crinkling so that's how I went :D The clerk didn't seem to notice but I could see the one customer in the store looking at my butt in the reflection of the glass door when I left :( Nothing was ever said of it and I never saw the customer again. I'm careful when I wear in public now using thin disposables and well chosen clothing and my only worry anymore is leakage :o No problems at all, just like everyone else says B)

Bettypooh

Believe me there aren't people out there looking for diapers under your clothing.

If anyone gives you a hard time you can envoke ADA!

I went out and bought my second pack of diapers(this time a 40 pack) and to celebrate the occasion I wore my last diaper underneath some heavy clothes to conceal it. I only wet it slightly, but it was a thrill being out in a store with one on rather than just around the house or yard. I don't think anyone caught on to my wearing one, or my wetting in the store. Though I did get a curious look from the cashier, who said "I guess you won't have to buy any for awhile." To which I had no real response to. :o

Its an interesting feeling, i'll have to try it again while the weather is still chilly enough down here for heavy clothes. I don't think i'm quite ready to walk around displaying it yet.

Anyway, to keep this from being more than my own rambling, anyone else want to share their first experience wearing in public?

i've worn in public a few times before with great results.

hell, i even wore once when my brother was home. i had already wet, so the diaper was a bit swollen when he came in. i had to make sure i didnt walk funny, but other than that it went fine. i know if he had noticed anything, he definitely would've said something.

I have a pair of very loose jeans which are great for this. Just make sure you are drinking enough to dilute your urine so it won't smell so much (but not so much you could leak). I can wear Molicare Super xplus or Abenas or whatever, it's all fine and people don't notice or care. There are only a select few people I care about and none of them would give me trouble if they knew and I explained properly and if they did care it really isn't my problem - I'm being decent here.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Believe me there aren't people out there looking for diapers under your clothing.

If anyone gives you a hard time you can envoke ADA!

But there are people out there looking for diapers under your clothing. US! I am always on the lookout for another diaper wearer, except I haven't found any around here who are straight and just want to hang out.

If you really want to get caught I have perfected it and it is a great way to get caught fully exposed in a diaper get away with it and not get in trouble. I go into the family restrooms and I get everything set up and then I unlock the door. I have my headphones in my ears but not on so I can hear I have a wet diaper laying on the floor along with wipes and baby powder and a backpack opened to with more diapers in it. I tape all but the last tap so it looks like I am in the middle of putting on a new diaper so when I hear them open the first door I start acting like I am putting on my diaper so when they come in my bathroomt they see me in my diaper I look up and look shocked and just try to make it look like I didn't want them seeing me and fiddel with the door like it didn't lock. It works all of the time and since I have headphones on they think I couldn't hear them open the door. I have been caught so many times it is so addicting especially by young moms. It is even better when they wait out in the outside room to use the bathroom and so you can see them after before they go in and sometimes they will say I am reallys sorry for walking in on you or what ever else. It is awesome .

If I wanted to get caught, I'd pull the back of my pants down a bit and the waistband of the diaper up a bit and tuck the shirt into the diaper. I don't wear in public to be caught. I wear in public as a means of strengthening myself against the stress factor. The other day, I wore a diaper to drop off some mail in town (the mailman doesn't always stop to pick up my mail). I didn't have to get out of the truck, but there was still some stress there. More people fear getting caught than want to get caught, I think...

I only wear at night now but when I was fecal incontinent the diaper was obvious. Nobody ever gave me a problem

But there are people out there looking for diapers under your clothing. US! I am always on the lookout for another diaper wearer, except I haven't found any around here who are straight and just want to hang out.

:D I have been diapered in public for three Halloweens in a row. When I was in high school I went as a baby. I had the big baby kit from Halloween and more. The kit consited of a adult baby diaper, giant saftey pin,and huge pacifer. I got my Mom to buy me some disposable store brand diapers. Everyone love me those Halloweens.The word spread there was a 16 teen year old dressed as a baby in a huge disposable diaper. My diaper was huge put on 16 disposable breifs. I could hardly walk my legs were spread a good foot I waddled from house to house. People at the houses were saying "need a diaper change?"Where did you ever find a diaper that would fit you?" "Hey baby!" "Did you loose a bet?" "Sexy diaper." It was really fun. I think this Halloween I might Were 16 disposabe breifs go to a bar and try to win some money. I will bet no one will be a baby in a diaper.

lets be honest here, unless you're trying REALLY hard no one really cares what your ass looks like. XD

so many people have this imagined trepidation with being diapered in public. 'x was examing my butt as i left', 'a kid gave me this look', 'an elderly woman asked me if i was OK'... these are all things that people probably do to you every single day, regardless of what your underwear choice is. unless there's some external sign like the smell of urine or fecal matter or a significant amount of diaper exposure (like your pants are pulled down below your cheeks or something) there's really almost no chance of someone who isn't already familiar with diapers to pick up on what you're doing. the issue is in your head; its completely natural. its like stage fright. it causes you to be super-sensitive to social cues and over analyze everything.

it always helped me a lot to remember that if someone called me out about diapers under normal circumstances (not showing off, not messy or strong urine-smelling) chances are they're either in a similar situation or otherwise have an interest. in which case i've just made a friend! :)

in 3 years of wearing in public occasionally with similar fears, i can tell you that never once have i been 'caught'. i've eaten thanksgiving dinner with my extended family in wet diapers (extremely close proximity, prolonged time). i've gone to the laundry in wet diapers with surrogate mess (oatmeal) in my diapers, with a visible droop in my PJ pants if you really wanted to look at my ass. i've folded laundry with my back/butt to my housemate who was less than 4 feet away in that same condition. i've sat through multiple lecture classes in wet diapers, wetting during class. students were less than 2 feet away from me. i have walked down busy streets and public libraries, campus computer labs, restaurants, in my car with others present... NEVER ONCE was this issue addressed.

we may hear this deafening crinkle but i assure you there are a billion and three things people attribute that to before they jump to the assumption that "oh, that person is wearing a diaper". clanking keys, rustling pants, other environmental noises, papers in a bag... diapers isn't mainstream enough to even enter the thought process of your average person on the street.

so dont worry, being paranoid about wearing in public is completely normal. but i cant stress enough that the more you try the more you'll see that people really dont give a f@$%. :)

lets be honest here, unless you're trying REALLY hard no one really cares what your ass looks like. XD

so many people have this imagined trepidation with being diapered in public. 'x was examing my butt as i left', 'a kid gave me this look', 'an elderly woman asked me if i was OK'... these are all things that people probably do to you every single day, regardless of what your underwear choice is. unless there's some external sign like the smell of urine or fecal matter or a significant amount of diaper exposure (like your pants are pulled down below your cheeks or something) there's really almost no chance of someone who isn't already familiar with diapers to pick up on what you're doing. the issue is in your head; its completely natural. its like stage fright. it causes you to be super-sensitive to social cues and over analyze everything.

it always helped me a lot to remember that if someone called me out about diapers under normal circumstances (not showing off, not messy or strong urine-smelling) chances are they're either in a similar situation or otherwise have an interest. in which case i've just made a friend! :)

in 3 years of wearing in public occasionally with similar fears, i can tell you that never once have i been 'caught'. i've eaten thanksgiving dinner with my extended family in wet diapers (extremely close proximity, prolonged time). i've gone to the laundry in wet diapers with surrogate mess (oatmeal) in my diapers, with a visible droop in my PJ pants if you really wanted to look at my ass. i've folded laundry with my back/butt to my housemate who was less than 4 feet away in that same condition. i've sat through multiple lecture classes in wet diapers, wetting during class. students were less than 2 feet away from me. i have walked down busy streets and public libraries, campus computer labs, restaurants, in my car with others present... NEVER ONCE was this issue addressed.

we may hear this deafening crinkle but i assure you there are a billion and three things people attribute that to before they jump to the assumption that "oh, that person is wearing a diaper". clanking keys, rustling pants, other environmental noises, papers in a bag... diapers isn't mainstream enough to even enter the thought process of your average person on the street.

so dont worry, being paranoid about wearing in public is completely normal. but i cant stress enough that the more you try the more you'll see that people really dont give a f@$%. :)

wow dude, you win! :thumbsup: great post

I have found that you can pretty much wear diapers any where and no one wil notice. No one is looking to see if "OMG!!! He/She is wearing a diaper!!!". Lets be realistic here. Put one on and go to Wal-mart for a hour or so. You foolyour self in to thinking people are looking at you or konw that you are wearing a diaper. It's all part of your guilty consience because you were brought up to think that it is wrong.