LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Any Of Your Neighbors Know You Wear?

I really wouldn't want my neighbors to know or it be spread around work in any manner.

The reason being,

1. Reputation to withhold(job)

2. Wouldn't want to explain it

3. I couldn't possibly see one good thing coming from it

I have had close calls, one neighbor may have known as I had an adjoining wall with them where I lived. I talked about diapers by the adjoining wall and my wife changed them for me in that same room so with paper thin walls they may have heard the chatter between us but nothing was ever said by either family that lived there while we did. I did however feel like I got some strange glances/looks from them when I did see them.

My garbage can was run over once sending all my trash all over. Thankfully it was early in the morning, I cleaned it up and didn't really remember picking up any diapers that got loose. Since then though, I have had the fear of this happening again and I feel my carelessness towards hiding them in the trash will bite me in the ass at some point. I do have some nosey neighbors where I live now that always seem to be aware of when I get a package and even ask, "what was it". I'm running out of excuses but usually just say it was a holiday gift or something for the house or whatever.

If I were fully incontinent and had to wear all the time or chose to, I think it'd be a different story about hiding it and would probably be more open about it.

I don't know one way or the other. I am really close to one neighbor though, and I have them come over and house sit for me when I am out of town. They have seen me in footed pajamas, and I know they have brought in cases of diapers when I was out of town too.

One time when they were house sitting they couldn't find one of my cats (turned out he got outside) and they looked all over the house. Well, all over probably included my closet where I keep all my diapers. But they certainly never said anything about it, so I am not sure. If I had to guess I think they don't actually know.

I wear gauze prefold diapers, night weight, and they need to cycles to dry in the dryer, though I prefer to hang them on the line in the back yard. Any of the four neighbors sharing our fence can look over the fence easily. So I imagine they all know I wear them, with fourteen hanging on the line every day. (I'm incontinent) The dryer is hard on plastic pants! Be careful.

Probably not, but I've made no particular effort to hide them and I wear everywhere I go. I'm in disposables every day, something discrete for work and something thicker on weekends and vacation days. I never would go outside where I could be seen in just a diaper (any more than I would go outside in just underwear) as I don't think that's courteous.

None of my neighbors has ever said anything, and I haven't caught any wondering looks. I chat with my various neighbors once a week or so.

As for spilled trash cans, I've had my share of that. At my previous house, there were two separate trucks for recycling and garbage, and the recycling truck usually came earlier in the morning. That driver frequently knocked over trash cans and broke recycling bins (he must have really loved his job). More than once I went out to the car to go to work and had to stop and scoop up a bunch of trash back into the bin, including used diapers. Some of my neighbors in that area were very early risers, but nobody ever mentioned it, other than the "Yep, he knocked over our can last week, too" kind of conversation.

It seems like the more you wear, the less they care.

I have cloth diapers and plastic pants but never ever wear them or use them. I prefer disosables diapers. Back when I did use them I never was embarressed about washing them. No one really paid any attention to me so I got away with it. My aunt knows about them. One day I was doing my laundry and she was doing her laundry too in a public laundry mat. She came up to me and said "hey your doing your laundry? washing your diapers?" sarcasam she was. Me and her use to argue alot back in the day. A few years ago I lived with my close friend who I called daddy and he accepted my DL side of me. He was older than me and very witty, funny but didn't have anything to do with my fetish. I use to order diapers from HDIS and bestbuyhealthcare from CA. My next door neighbor was a single mother with four kids. Nice, blond, short hair...she worked with disable kids at her work place and I'm sure she knows that diapers come in big boxes that say briefs on them. I place an order one day for two cases. The delivery came a day early but later in the day when the sun was going down and my neighbor came home from work. The UPS came to her house with my diapers with my name on it and left it there. she discovered it was dropped off and wondered what they could be. Two big boxes that said medium briefs, and she looked at the address and knew it was mines. She left it there and called my roommate from her house to tell me I had my personal delivery sent to the wrong address. When I was told I knew what it was already. I was pissed off about UPS's mistake and felt embarressed coming out of the house to her yard. I could tell she opened the blinds to her house but I couldn't she her. Her two youngs kids were at the windows looking out giggling. Since then I never came out of the house like for a whole week. I was so embarressed I just wanted to hide. I saw her like two weeks later from a distance and noticed she was looking at my butt to see if maybe I was wearing a diaper. But still when I was running low on diapers I still placed another order. It became prevlant that I noticed that she quit paying attention to big boxes that were brought to me by the UPS. I think she finally made the desicion that one of us had a personal problem. It was never talked about or mentioned. If she did inquire. I would've told her that's it's for me and I have a wetting problem at night. I don't live there anymore to this day and I heard she moved out of that neighborhood and moved to phoenix.

I have one of those garbage bins, that the truck comes by and uses a hydraulic arm to pick up and flip upside down and dump. One day when I came home about 3 o'clock (garbage picked up at 8:30 a.m) I found one bag of used diapers plopped from the bin and "blew out" all over the street in front of my house. When you have about 20 Molicares and whatnot splattered all over the road people do notice. Nobody has said anything. On a side note to the OP, I hope you never put your plastic pants in the dryer, at least not on the heat setting like you would a diaper. I know you said somebody did it for you, but I would be pretty upset. That's a fast way to degrade them.

I have always feared this situation, seems why i always find a retail dumpster which is not stress free seeing how its breaking the law (dumping). Have you ever thought of taking them to the dump? I would like to but when they ask what im throwing away my face might get red : ).

I used to wash my diapers at the local laundry mat. I would often try and wait till there were only a few people in there but would slowly go inside and put my pile of wet diapers in the washer. I used a towel to wrap the "package" up inside of when I went into the shop. I would get the hot water running and then add some soap. Then I would start stuffing in my stinky wet diapers. Since it was 5 days or more I had quite the load!! I never got looks from anyone there, but kept an eye out for them. I would go for a walk while they washed and then come back and unload them into a cart to bring across the room to the dryers. I am sure someone saw them, but no one ever said anything.

The only time something happened:

I was late from my walk, while the diapers were drying, and some nice lady had folded my adult sized prefolds into a nice pile for me and left them there on the table, for who knows how long. But I just collected my things and left, fast! I never saw anyone else there look at me funny but to me it was always a secret thrill.

Maybe one neighbor does :huh: It was very early on a hot summer morning so I went out in the dark to water the lawn, not bothering to change or cover what I went to sleep in- just a cloth diaper and white rubber panties :D All seemed quiet with everyone still asleep when the neighbors outside floodlight suddenly comes on :o I was out of sight safely back inside my door within two seconds but....

That light is on a manual switch- not a motion detector type- so somebody had to be up to turn it on :( I don't know if or for how long they were watching and it was dark but under starlit skies so they could have seen me well enough to know what I was wearing :blush: These people are weird and gossip about everyone so I know they talk to others about me too :angry2:

We're pretty good neighbors and speak fairly often but I've had no real clues about what they may know :huh: Since then I've kept my diapers covered when I'm outside B) If they know to look they'll often see the extra bulk of my cloth diapers under my pants when I work in the yard- I do that as a way to "mess with their heads" in case they do know- that way they will know I am not afraid and that I can deal with them should it become more widely known :ninja: So I wear diapers- I can deal with that and the neighbors better be able to deal with it too because I'm not moving anytime soon and they know it :P

Bettypooh

Yes a couple of my nieghbours know I wear, the old couple immediatly next door to us have probibly seen my terry squares and cloth pull ons on the washing line, they also have taken delivery of the big boxes of abena x-plus that

the delivery man fetched while I was out.

The neighbours on the other side of us probibly know too cause they are the parents of my friend and he knows I wear.

I never openly flaunt that I wear diapers But I'm sure they will have noticed my extended midsection during the

summer when you tend to wear lighter clothes.

No one has ever said anything though.

Well lets see 1 neighbor last summer got me to go tubing behind his boat after his kids got their turn in... He after about 5-10 minutes tipped the tube over at about 35 mph and by the time he got the boat back to where I was my attends weighed about 20 pounds and let me tell ya it was hard to tread water long enough to get into the boat... my guess from that is a whole bunch of his family definitely know now!!! but he did tell the youngest ones to turn their heads while I got in the boat and situated... lol

Friends!

You know, I never really thought about, but I'm sure my neighbors know, and if they don't good for them, but if they know, they probably don't care. I live in a really bad neighborhood, so everybody usually stays to their own business. When I was younger, I lived in an apartment complex and I knew everybody. I had to wake up early and get my diapers from the store on the days I didn't work. I walked to the store several times with diapers on and carried bags of diapers home. I never got my license or a car. I few of my neighbors knew, even one of my friends or enemies. (Not sure what I would call him) anyways, I told him a story of a smoking hot woman was coming over with her two kids and I had to get diapers for them.

I basically told him, it was a tall, blond, with big boobs and two kids and sometimes I would take care of her babies while we were having sex. Her name was Michelle or Sherri or something, I made up some typical name, and he was hanging on every word I was saying.

I describe her so well, he was already thinking of her and wanted to see her so bad. He didn't care that I was caring diapers. The next day he asked what happen I just lied and told him that the woman never came, and she had to stay at home and couldn't come over. At first he thought I was lying, but then he saw me talking to a woman, and thought that was her.

I could have had any girl in that complex, but the only ones I wanted were two young, or two old.

Those were the best days of my life, the thrill and excitement of getting caught and trying to explain why I'm wearing diapers or why I'm caring diapers, the thought of people talking about me and knowing my little secret, it was such a thrill. Gosh, I wish I could go back to those days.

I see you are in Columbus. I lived im Columbus in the early 80's. I washed my diapers in a laundramat just North of the OSU campus on High Street. I always wondered if people noticed.

I have one of those garbage bins, that the truck comes by and uses a hydraulic arm to pick up and flip upside down and dump. One day when I came home about 3 o'clock (garbage picked up at 8:30 a.m) I found one bag of used diapers plopped from the bin and "blew out" all over the street in front of my house. When you have about 20 Molicares and whatnot splattered all over the road people do notice. Nobody has said anything. On a side note to the OP, I hope you never put your plastic pants in the dryer, at least not on the heat setting like you would a diaper. I know you said somebody did it for you, but I would be pretty upset. That's a fast way to degrade them.

I don't think that any of my neighbors knows, but it is possible. I sometimes go out on the back deck in just diapers and a T-shirt. There is a waist high railing that pretty much blocks the view from other houses, but it is possible that someone could see me. A few times I have taken the trash out at night wearing only D's and T's. There is a street light in front of my house, and I have a front porch light with a motion sensor. I turn the motion sensor off so the porch light won't come on, but there is nothing I can do about the street light.

One evening I was wearing two overnight weight cotton guaze diapers with plastic pants and they were very wet. I had sweat pants on over them. I was just about ready for a diaper change when my neighbor came over and asked to borrow a tool that I had. We went into the garage, and I had to climb up on a ladder to reach the tool. My diapers were sagging badly, and I was sure that my neighbor could see what I was wearing under my sweat pants. He didn't say anything though, and we are good friends, so maybe he didn't notice.

When I was first married we live in a four family apartment. My wife worked retail and often worked nights until ten or eleven. I was wearing Curity flat diapers back then. I would go down in the basement at night with my diaper pail as the washers and dryers were usually freed up then. I had been doing the laundry for a while when the phone rang. I ran up to answer it and as time went on I forgot about the stuff in the dryer. I ran down stairs and there before me were all of my diapers, neatly folded in my clothes basket. I never found out who it was.

We bought our first house in the suburbs and it was a fixer upper. I was always doing home repairs. One particular summer I was sanding all of the old paint off of the house. I was up on a ladder when my neighbor came bay with a cold beer. I came off the ladder and we stood their talking and drinking, all the while my neighbor had this smirk on his face. His phone rang and he excused himself, I went to climb back on the ladder and I saw that my diapers were exposed at my waistband. I was diapered many times after that and he never made any comments.

Last summer I was on a company outing for all of the employees in our construction firm. The boss had rented a pontoon boat and we were cruising a local river for the day along with food and drinks. I made sure I was well diapered for the day so I added a booster pad in my disposable diaper. As the day went on I was getting bit wet, not to the point that I was concerned I would leak but my diaper was swelling a bit.

Throughout the day, people kept getting up to use the restroom on board. Paula, (one of the sales people) came and sat down next to me and whispered in my ear. She said,"Apparently those diapers you're wearing are holding up quite well!" I must of turned a few shades of red. I then turned to her and said, "You know, you are the first person that has ever noticed I was wearing diapers!" "Don't kid yourself, we've all noticed your crotch all bunched on many other occasions, it's no secret to most of us!, but don't worry we all like you!" The following month the economy took a hit and most of us had been laid-off.

During the spring, summer and fall, we hang dry my hour glass diapers and plastic pants on the line outside.(Pants in the shade of course). We get along well with all our neighbours, and no one has ever said anything. Too Bad. Often my in the summer my wife will insist that I sit on the deck with her, with me just in plastic pants and night time terry nappies. While we enjoy and evening cocktail before bed. Because of the location of our deck it would be hard for anyone to see me, but it stil makes me very nervous. This means I'm normally wet before bed, but my wife will not change me. Her rule is, once in nightime nappies, you are in them until to morning, no matter what.

• Like 1

Nice one Nicole especially in our town of rednecks but you'll find there are more ab/dl's and incontinent people than you know here.

Yeah they know haha.

I was cramming for an exam, and I went outside the backyard for a smoke break in just t-shirt and a diaper at 1 in the morning, and my next door neighbor was out.

He just gave me an awkward stare then he went back inside.

well since i have a medical problem that really causes me to wear diapers, everyone knows i wear and wet my self 24/7. half know that i poop my self because i can. lol and three know that IM also an AB. as they came over one night to hangout with my wife/mommy. and i didnt know. and i came running out into the living room. in just my diaper and holding a bottle and my tigger doll. they stopped talking looked at me. and one said awww how cute. and sara said i think he is wet and needs a changing. with that i froze and dropped my bottle and ran back to the bed room. to this day they make little jokes. like does little baby need his diaper checked. and i just say nope. its all good. they know my whole story and we joke around alot.

• Like 2

Yeah they know haha.

I was cramming for an exam, and I went outside the backyard for a smoke break in just t-shirt and a diaper at 1 in the morning, and my next door neighbor was out.

He just gave me an awkward stare then he went back inside.

I live in the wrong neighborhood :lol:

• 4 years later...

I went out in my backyard wearing only a cloth diaper and plastic pants. I got up the courage (stupidity) to speak to my neighbour, and next thing I knew, I was in HER yard, still only in my diaper, helping her with some yard work she could no longer manage. She did not say a word about the fact I was dressed like an overgrown toddler, so I have no idea what she thought. She saw me again like that once more, and again no comments, or even odd looks, so I don't know if it even bothered her, but it was a really interesting sensation being out like that. I can only imagine what the scene must have looked like - my only clothing was obviously a diaper

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...