LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thinking Of Coming Out To A Boyfriend

so I've been seeing this guy for a while now

we've been together more then a few times and things have gotten spicy in the bedroom and out :)

anwyays, I want to come out to him about me wearing diapers

often it leads me to being turned on, and even when I'm not turned on by it, I'm comforted by wearing them

I used sea otter's website a while back to come out to someone and it was very helpful (not sure if you will know what I mean, but I can't find the site right now to link)

Do any of you know other places besides here that I could send him too to kind of answer any questions I can't...?

if there are none then this place will be just fine also :)

it's been a happy home to me for a long time too

thanks

Nicole

Heya Ntrader, and congrats on finding someone who is obviously special enough for you to want to share this with!!!

I would definitely recommend this website, and perhaps you have made connections with people here who you would ask if he could talk with privately, to ask questions he may be unable to ask you at first.

in regards to places or rather websites to suggest, there are so many out there, and many people are going to jump right in and recommend many many sites!

This is great that people are very helpful, however before you send him to any of those sites, i recommend you thoroughly explore them and make sure the sites are representative of why YOU enjoy diapers and why YOU want to share this experience with him.

WHen someone makes a website about ab/dl its often based on their own experiences and their own reasonings for wearing diapers, and its important which ever websites you send him to, they are reflective of your own experiences and desires, otherwise he may get a completely wrong idea about you and your own desires.

I'm sorry i dont have much more advice.. i've never had to tell someone about my wanting to wear etc.... but i wish you well and know we are here if you need help, and if he has any questions as well!

Well for me personally a direct approach works. He may not want to be involved but as a guy we're pretty flexible if we like the girl. Heck I had one ex who wanted to walk me around like a dog and I gave an overwhelming hell no, but I didn't freak out on her. Be direct with him, or work into the bedroom and see what he thinks. Worst case he'll boject and ask questions. Ultra worst case he leaves and hey sucks for him then.

I agree. Most of us tend to be more affraid of losing a gal than they are of losing us... It's best to find out now than much later if it is a problem. If you're looking for a site other than this one, you might try looking here. I wish you the best in your decision and hope that it goes well.

so adding on to my previous post, and bouncing off what was said you could always try this approach..

so i've got this kinky thing i like to do it really turns me on.. but its super weird... i find wearing diapers a huge turn on.

then let him go from there, maybe he wont really care why you do it and all that. maybe he'll just either not be into it at all, or feel willing to give it a try...

it seems people get so wrapped up in trying to explain why they like it and coming up with all these websites and answers to questions, perhaps that is more overwhelming than just saying.. so i've got this kink and i wanted to share it with you.

if your boyfriend told you, i've got this kink, i like to pee on girls, i mean would you want him to then give you this whole reason for why he likes to do it, and then a list of websites to go to?

not that having the websites and explanations available is a bad thing, because maybe he will want them... but maybe, he wont. try just saying to him you've got a kink and what it is, and then let him take the lead from there and decide whether he wants to ask more questions or go to websites.

I like to understand things :) But that does not keep me from being OK with things I don't understand. If you're BF is going to be OK with this then it's already happened :P If not, then either it's going to take a lot of educating on your part or it will never happen at all :angry: In the latter case finding this out sooner is better than later so that you can get on with your own lives B) If it takes that much effort to get him to understand something as simple as "I just like it and I can't really explain why" then be prepared to waste most of your life trying to get him to understand a whole lot of other things too :angry: Love is strange in the way it often brings us into a relationship paradox, but if that is enough for both partners it can work out well anyway :D

As I see things, if a relationship has reached the level where a future together is seemingly imminent, it's best to get the tougher things worked out now in full honesty. The depth of feelings grows with the relationship, and along with that the ability to hurt and be hurt grows too. True love means not wanting the one you love to experience such a depth of hurt, especially because of yourself. It also means working out a compromise for the things which aren't mutual knowing that there will be hurt on both sides, but that this hurt is small compared to the hurt of losing of the one you love ;) If the relationship hasn't reached that level yet then the choice is yours as to how much to divulge, just do what you want and have fun until then :)

Bettypooh

Every reply here is excellent :)

thanks so much for all the great ideas

I'm just going to tell him next time we're getting intimate.

He likes to wear panties sometimes, so I figure while he's wearing them I'll say that I want to wear a pullup and then move onto my bigger diapers

I'll let you know how it goes

Nicole

First off, congratulations. Finding a special someone is a wonder thing. Still looking am I.

Secondly, if you need any help, I am sure many of us will help. I, personally, would be able to correspond with him if you need support.

Thirdly, either way, focus on your relationship. In time you will find this to be the most important factor for both of your happinesses.

Sincerely,

Palm Tropyx!

Nicole if he likes to wear panties and if the other things we have discussed are with this guy I would suspect you’ll have no problems with him accepting you as you are! Unless he is some straight laced nerd he would be a fool not to!

Just go easy and I think you’ll have what you want.

When i came out to my current b/f about my ab/dl side it took me about 4months to do so.

First i started with something funny i ready online.Then i started looking up more things online about this little know fetish and started teasing my b/f about wearing them that he wanted to wear soo one night i decided that after 4months of dating that i would just "come out" to him...I was online talking to him one night and started explaining more in detail about this fetish.Then i just said im into this and i like this and this and this about it and started going into it more and he was already going to come over the next day and he siad he would try on a diaper and see if he liked it and he was like it will be our little secret. now he is currently d.l and im and his ab/ baby girl

Well I hope everything works out for you and your b/f

i haven't told anyone but for me anyway, if i find a girl i like, i will give anything she suggests a chance before leaving her completely about it. like mentioned above, he has a kink so he should be understanding of your kink. also, find out something special he likes and do that with him too so you will each be doing somjething special for the other.

gl!