LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

83 Million!

January stats are in, and it was our best month ever. 83,034,372 hits with visits from 156,099 diaper lovers. (confirmed unique Ip's, not counting anon browsers, bots, etc.) 4918GB Bandwidth used.

The average user spent 15 minutes per vist. 9% spent more than an hour per visit!

Server and bandwidth costs alone were over $400 for January, so a big thanks to our sponsors and donors for helping us keep the power on!

UN-BE-LIEVABLE! I had no idea AB/DL was this popular. Numbers like these can translate into dollars, votes, and who knows what else. That's almost a third of the population of America.

Got any more interesting stats for us? I'm curious to know what the most popular search terms are for someone's first page impression of this site. And hey, while we're at it, what's the most popular browser? I hope it's Firefox :D

Thats great!!!! Thanks again for all your work in providing the best ABDL site out there.

Can you explain what a bot is/does? On another forum type site I visit there is always at least one bot and sometimes more listed in the "who's online." It's usually like Google bot or Yahoo bot. What are they and what are their purpose? Thanks!!!

Just checked the networth of DD and here is what you get based on the stats from Google analytics:

Net Worth : $39193.7 Last updated 5 Days ago

Daily Pageview : 17320

Daily Ads Revenue : $53.69

I also didn't know how many sites are run by DD. That is AMAZING!! Keep up the good work DailyDi!!

ETA: I posted this not to say how much you are making but to make the point of how much it must be costing to run everything. Sorry if it looked otherwise.

UN-BE-LIEVABLE! I had no idea AB/DL was this popular. Numbers like these can translate into dollars, votes, and who knows what else. That's almost a third of the population of America.

Got any more interesting stats for us? I'm curious to know what the most popular search terms are for someone's first page impression of this site. And hey, while we're at it, what's the most popular browser? I hope it's Firefox :D

Sorry to disapoint:

Internet Explorer: 63.2%

Firefox: 26.1

Safari (Apple) 6.6

Opera 1.5

Netscape 1.3

Top Search Phrases:

Variations of "daily diapers" took 9 of the top 10 seach phrases. Other tops:

diaper stories

abdl stories

diaper lovers

women in diapers

adult baby stories

men in diapers

Thats great!!!! Thanks again for all your work in providing the best ABDL site out there.

Can you explain what a bot is/does? On another forum type site I visit there is always at least one bot and sometimes more listed in the "who's online." It's usually like Google bot or Yahoo bot. What are they and what are their purpose? Thanks!!!

Google and other bots are how search engines catalog pages and check for updates.

Just checked the networth of DD and here is what you get based on the stats from Google analytics:

Net Worth : $39193.7 Last updated 5 Days ago

Daily Pageview : 17320

Daily Ads Revenue : $53.69

I also didn't know how many sites are run by DD. That is AMAZING!! Keep up the good work DailyDi!!

ETA: I posted this not to say how much you are making but to make the point of how much it must be costing to run everything. Sorry if it looked otherwise.

They must be assuming all spots sold at top prices - or some hits to income ratio - if the site brought in $1,600 a month in ad revenue I would be very happy :)

Also our actual daily page views is more like 650,000

YAY!!!! Let's throw a party!

Diapers are getting more popular?

It's possible that they are. Also, a beneficial effect of the overall movement toward accepting "less conventional" stuff of society in general. They're seeking to stamp out more and more forms of discrimination, which leads to more people who like diapers feeling less like they need to hide.

How many visits from the Graham Norton show?

Impossible to say for sure, but there was a huge spike in searches for us by name - which is weaird, as most who know our name would know our address :)

Wooohooo, DailyDiapers rules and everyone else drools.... HAHA J/K. Everyone who has made a contribution to this community should pat themselves on the back because without the patrons this site wouldn't be what it is. I am glad to say I am a member.

~Brian