LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Feel About Spankings?

underwhere

I know that spanking isn't for everybody, but I am surprised that on a site which features the topic of adult babies so prominently, there isn't more discussion of it. Anybody have any idea why we seem to not discuss this topic quite so often?

Personally, my vision of the "ideal mommy" for me would definitely include a spanking component in probably a combination of punishment and sensual spanking. Part of the draw for me to something like spanking is that I want to feel a "safe" vulnerability. I obviously can't speak for other people, but I have to imagine that this might also be true for some other people, though obviously the circumstances would be a bit different.

So anyway, would you prefer spanking as a component of your AB experiences, or is spanking so ingrained to the concept of punishment that it would be something you would try to avoid at all costs?

I hate getting spankings so I wouldn't want one as a baby. However, I love giving them so I would be willing to spank my bad baby if she needed it. I've only had one girlfriend that was into being spanked and I was in heaven, until we broke up.

For me the whole experience is purely sexual, an extension of my interest in BDSM. I don't have any other emotional or medical reasons for wanting to wear, or play with other wearing, diapers. And like diapers I associate spanking with punishment and humiliation.

Sadly I haven't had any chance to experiment in this area, but when I do spanking is a must.

Spankings are fantastic, nothing like being over your S/O's knees or bent over the bed while she spanks your butt, telling you what a naughty boy you've been. It can be so humiliating. Sure, the spanking itself may hurt a bit, but that warm and sore feeling afterwards hangs on a bit and feels great. Just make sure it's kept to a spanking level and not a beating. And only play with a partner that will stop when you tell them to. And don't forget to add cornertime, standing in the corner with your red butt showing will make you think twice before misbehaving again.

• Like 1

Hubby, aka Daddy to me, loves to spank me now. I'm not sure where he got the idea from but it just recently started. He says I've been a naughty girl and that I need a spanking. So with this I definately see it as a punishment. It's just a shame this is the only part of ABDL that he really gets into :(

It's just a shame this is the only part of ABDL that he really gets into :(

Hehe, I wonder why? All joking aside, most guys like the idea of giving a girl a spanky!!

I like to spank my wife when we play naughty school girl games, but I don't really like being spanked in return. Because of this we don't normaly use spanky in my ageplay......she usually puts me in the corner or on the naughty step instead.

Storey, don't worry about getting your hubby to try other AB things. It may seem like you have a mountain to climb, but you will get there. It may be closer than you think.

Beth

You can do self-bondage, but not self-spanking.

Actually, you can as I've done it. I used a 3 foot piece of wood, 1 inch wide, and nice finish on it. It was a left over from a oak floor install job I did. With that length, you can give your butt a good hard whack. It doesn't come with the side benefits of being made to feel better afterwards or worst during that someone else can do for you. But, if all your looking for is a red bottom and the soreness, it did a great job. I figured before I let someone else spank me, I should know whether I would like it or not. I will still trade you spank me for my spanking you deals because I really get into giving them.

The indignity of spanking appeals to me because it's another form of humiliation and facilitates my infantilisation from a man to a helpless child mindframe. I dream of having someone in charge of me, and doing whatever it takes to maintain their control over me.

Guest dl_aslee

I'm really not into taking control myself, so actually spanking my girl doesn't really appeal to me. But as I said before getting spankings is great.

Underwhere, you seem to be good at finding topics that make me think deeply :D

My Dad was a disciplinarian, so my three siblings and myself got punished on a very regular basis :( I don't remember spankings or paddlings, the usual we got was a belt :angry: That happened so often that our butts became numb to most of the pain though we learned to act as if it hurt so he didn't hit harder or longer. I hated that and I was happy that they stopped when Dad died. I'd probably try to kill anyone who used a belt on my butt now, but recieving spankings just might be fun :) I'm definately going to try for this in my next relationship to see if I like it ;) though those are few and far apart in my life :crybaby: so it might be years before I get the chance. If I weren't so shy about this kind of feeling I'd probably already have tried something like this :lol:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

Hya everyone,,I feel spanking is part of being a bad boy or a bad girl,,I guess you could say its part of the role playing aspect of Adult Babies...Its also part of the BDSM world of Diciplining and Humiliation I beleive...Also the old saying is for us older generation that got spankings when we misbehaved or did something wrong,,Quote,, is one is never to old the get a good bare butt spanking...

I have spanked myself for years because I wet my pants and no one would spank me,,my wife though it to be a bit of deviate..So I made up wooden paddles and ridgid straps,,I would bend over a chair, the bed, the tail gate of my pickup or stand and also bend over,,,spank myself until my butt was crimson red,,,all the time I was scolding myself for wetting my pants and being so naughty..

I am widowed now and I found a girl friend who accepted my wetting puts me in my diapers changes me and Oh Yes Se Spanks me real good too.

We have a number of straps, paddles, and belts that she uses after she has taken my wet pants or my wet diapers off..

I also feel my spankings are a good release for tention too and I beleive she also gets a release from the daily pressures in life.

I love to be spanked and I need it too,,,and I dont see anything wrong with someone who gets it as long its a mutual part of your life...

I truly beleive also our world might be better off today if parents were still able to bare there kids ass and give them a good spanking when they misbehave and do something wrong..

post-5828-1233673388_thumb.jpg

post-5828-1233673388_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Im not way cool for spankings, but i still get them. Not many but when they happen, there is a moment of dread, then the spanking and the little boy feeling after the spanking, is a fascinating experience. With the right situation, ie good Daddy or Mommy, this works well and if you roleplay or ageplay only a few times a year, nothing will help you regress into the perfect li boy in your head and Daddy's eyes!

boy ricky

check out my spanking story here on DD

• 2 weeks later...

its interesting though because spanking is most definitely not an activity one would realistically engage in with a real baby. perhaps for some people the confusiong surroundign.. i want to be a baby. i wantto be spanked. real babies aren't spanked. is to much to think about..

i personally love it when my daddy holds me down with my arms tied above my head so i can't block my bum and spanks me until there are real tears in my eyes then makes me stand in teh corner while he reminds me what a bad little baby i am and other phrases about babies getting spanked. nothing turns me on more.

Tickling is worse. I can't stand being tickled under my chin, or especially on my feet. If my partner tied me up and tickled my feet I'd probably wet myself......seriously. :lol:

Beth

Okay Bethdany, I'll be at your house doing all that tying you up, and tickling you with feathers, and stuff. I hope you got your thick diapers on, because your'll be peeling forever.

I love spanking bring it on, Bring it all on. No one can handle me

Okay Bethdany, I'll be at your house doing all that tying you up, and tickling you with feathers, and stuff. I hope you got your thick diapers on, because your'll be peeling forever.

I love spanking bring it on, Bring it all on. No one can handle me

As an old Chinese proverb says, be careful what you wish for because it might come true.

• 4 months later...

I am on the same page as you underwear and was very glad to find this section discussing spanking. I enjoy this activity though I have only been able to get it satisfied with pros. This is expensive but I can do it occasionally and it is worth every penny. I have formed a good partnership with two pros. I too was quite surprised when I placed a post called Diapers and Discipline and got so few responses. I am inclined to think it is a matter of embarrasment for many to talk about. Yet people are talking about their diaper desires in this forum. Go figure...

• 3 weeks later...

Spankings are more of a mental act than a physical one - they are not designed to cause physical pain, but rather to enforce the 'little' feeling where someone else makes all the decisions, and as a baby, you are responsible for nothing. There is nothing quite like the feeling of anticipating a spanking knowing that you done wrong, and the hugs and cuddles afterwards.

• 9 months later...

Spanking is an integral part of our sexual roleplay. It was in fact the way in which my partner and I first experimented with dominance and submission. I just adore everything about it. The loss of control, the humiliation of being taken across her knee, the electric sting of her hand against my bum cheeks, the lingering erotic buzz in my bottom after a sound spanking. I'm most often spanked OTK and with a range of instruments, wooden spoon, hairbrush, slipper, ruler or a heavy plastic spatula but hand spanking is most common and preferred. I do find that when I am nappied after a spanking the insulation of the thick terry cloth and bloomered plastic pants keep my bum cheeks toasty hot and get me very excited!