LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bullied

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I was wondering how many people were bullied as a kid. I think that's part of the reason my childhood sucked so bad. For as long as I can remember I was hated by everyone. Girls would run from me. Others would call me names. I used to be really angry and bitter about it, but not so much after going back to diapers. I guess it helps me regress back to before I had to worry about other people. Diapers are my prozac.

I was wondering how many people were bullied as a kid. I think that's part of the reason my childhood sucked so bad. For as long as I can remember I was hated by everyone. Girls would run from me. Others would call me names. I used to be really angry and bitter about it, but not so much after going back to diapers. I guess it helps me regress back to before I had to worry about other people. Diapers are my prozac.

I protected all those kids who were bulled, and befriended them. Sometimes I could get out of it, other times I was at fault. Damn, for being so tall, and friendly.

Guest dllightning

I was always the peacemaker between the bully and the bullied. It caused me stress. I wore diapers to help relieve it...

Ok, most of that wasnt true. But ppl always liked me, except the one or two school bullies.

people tried to bully me.. i was the tall fat socially awkward but pretty smart girl, who had self confidence and honestly just didn't care if people talked about me behind my back... so it pissed all those bullies off that they couldn't get to me.... the best part is, in not letting them get to me, it just sought to piss them off... was kinda fun.

Guest Uzumaki Naruto

Bullied, Every day... from about 4th grade until 10th because i was "weird". I had no friends. Had a kid at 16 xD

Loneliness is this world's worst kind of pain.

But if someone tried anything now, they would bee shocked at what i'd do...

Naruto.

Yeah. I was fat, obnoxious, nerdy and wore glasses. I was a perfect target. I hand almost no friends til high school. By that time, I was a huge rebel against the social order that I just didn't give a shit.

... and yes, that was the inspiration to "Going Nowhere". It is slightly autobiographical.

For all of those interested, a great book about bullying which had me occasionally in tears reading at least partly because I found myself keenly relating to the emotional experiences, it was "Please Stop Laughing At Me". I'd highly recommend this book to everybody interested in the topic of bullying.

I, too, was bullied, and my situation as it was, I often did not even know who the bully or bullies were. Yeah, that makes it even more traumatic of an experience. I have very vivid memories about some of those experiences.

Do I think that had something to do with my interest in AB/DL stuff? Yeah, it probably had something to do with it, although how much I'm not sure. Part of me just feels so socially detached from other people that I think I long to socially escape, both physically and emotionally, from some of the thoughts, feelings, and experiences I have.

I believe alot of why I became a Diaper Lover was the fact that I had it so bad through school....

It started back when I was in the 3rd grade. I dont know why but I desided I wasnt going to do anything in school. I guess because I was actually one of the cool kids, and a teacher once said I was one of the best kids in class. Kinda took it as, " I'm the best."

well, turned out, I ended up failing the 3rd grade, watched all my friends leave me behind... Kids at this age are little bastards. You have one bad thing going for you, and your the class target. The new kids treated me like crap. I was short, failed a grade, wore glasses, weak, and carried a short temper which was great for all those wanting a show. Piss me off and all I could do is get mad, and put off a show... they knew I wouldnt do anything, because I actually believed I was weak and would get my ass beat.

This basicly continued clear through the middle of High School... Clear up to the end of my Senior Year, I can actually count on one hand how many true friends I had.

After the school shootings at Columbine, alot of the kids actually tried to leave me alone because they thought I would be the next to snap.... I would have never gone that far, but the thought of killing myself was on my mind at times...

Sinse I got out of high school and started working, it has been a uphill battle trying to regain the self confidence. I have been able to control my anger alot better, but I always feel like everyone thinks I'm an idiot... I do sometimes feel paranoid, but my girlfriend of 4 years has been very helpful and understanding of my problems that still haunt me sometimes.

The Diapers are basicly a safety blanket for me, and it really helps to ease my mind, and relax. The way I feel when Im wearing a diaper is probably the biggest reason why she doesnt have a problem with it.

Growing up dealing with bullies can be hell, and can mess with your head even in your later years. Luckly it hasnt driven me into serious mental health problems.

Other than wearing diapers as a way of escape, I'm not doing so bad.

was bullid but others most of my life for being in diapers or wet pants up to about the age of 10,

about the age of 8 i became frinds with an old farmer the lived by my house, and he in some ways became my protector as i go go to the tress on his farm and he would chase the others away so it sort of became a hiding place for me and a few others, the guy was JApaness ,and still had some feeling for how he was treated during world war 2 and we talked a lot about different thing,

it was one of those thing i did not under stand and in many ways i wish i could go back and talk with him over some of the thing he taught me

by the age 10 i could hold mine own with any bully and there were to ones to run home in tears most of the times after that

i can remeber many nights sitting and talking with him in the shop after my home work was done as he tried to teach me aboutn working metal

i remeber the firat time i found the tree house and seeing the wet spots on the floor and over the years i or we added amny more to that wood floor

my gift from him before i went to viet nam was a great bowie knife only thing is it never made it back to the states after i was hurt i alwasy hope it brounght the person the same luck i had with it

a few years later i found out from his kids after he pasted away he had been a weapons master when he was young for a war lord before fleeing the country and coming to the states

you know, i never really was bullied, i am fat, but very strong too, and all it took was one kid to push me to far, and i beat his ass, after 3 days of Off School Suspension, i never really got bullied again.

I wasn't so much bullied, but at school people would walk past and call me a name relating to my weight. I wasn't even that big I was a size 12-14 but the nasty things people said made me believe I was hideous and I would always go home and cry it seemed that every nasty thing said to me was about my weight. I honestly thought I was gonna be a loner my whole life I believed I was to fat and ugly to get someone, I hated myself but now I realise I wasn't that big at all it was things people said made me feel that way, because now I've had my child I didnt lose the weight after and Ive put more on, Im now size 16-18 and Im only 5ft 2. I wish I was back to 12-14 i feel much worse about myself now. I do regret feeling bad about myself back then. But Im not a loner lol happy to say I have a bf who I am engaged to we've been together over 3 years.

I would always think about ABism back then though, maybe the bullies had something to do with the AB in me.

I always said I cant wait to leave school. But to be honest I do miss it. If I could go back for a lil while I would. But it'd be different, I was one of the quiet ones who never put their hand up to answer questions and was shy whenever someone talked to me like picked on me in class to answer a question. Id be much more confident. Sod what you call the 'popular lot' if you know what I mean, the gals who always had their hair perfect and were well known throughout the school guys aswell, they were ones for picking on people. Especially people like I was.

I too was bullied and at times I did not even want to go to school. Then one day I watched the first Mighty Ducks movie and one character(Fulton) says something like "People talk and it don't mean nothing." Since then I kind of just figured I am who I am and if you don't like it sucks being you.

I was never popular, but I wasn't bullied much in elementary because I was so tall (nearly 6 foot in 6th grade). Got by fine until about my freshman year of high school when the school bullies started in on me. I never was the most physically inclined person, and never thought I would fair well in a fight so I just sort of took it. Had a small but solid group of friends so I got by ok. About half way though the next year I was getting fed up with it...one time in history we were watching a movie (the bullies all ended up in that class together) and they were soaking paper towels and throwing them at people. I got hit straight in the face and just sort of lost it. I stood up, walked accross the room staight up to the guy who threw it. This is what followed...

Bully "What do you want faggot?"

Me: "I'm sick of your pussy shit, throwing shit at people in the dark hiding behind your friends"

*Bully stands up, all eyes in the room follow him.*

Bully "What are you gonna do about it?"

*I, who had never thrown a punch in my life, took a swing at him breaking his jaw. One of his buddies jumps out of his seat and tries to grab me from behind, so I elbow him and I *think* I broke his nose*

I sort of got jumped by the two others after that, and things went down hill for me after that. 4 on 1 is never good odds. I got suspended for a week, but the teacher (who loved me, I was his best student) backed me up and said they had started the fight. They all ended up getting shipped to the local "military school" and I never saw them again. So not only did I "beat" these guys, I was never picked on again.

I know that year or two of being bullied in high school didn't have anything to do with me being a DL, since I can remember asking my mom to let me wear diapers again when I was 6 or 7 and stealing diapers from my friend's house when I was 10 until I was about 13 (They were the old attends, for his autistic brother...I feel bad about that one, looking back). So my interest started long before high school.

As the pants-wetting geeky intellectual peacenik of my schooldays, I might as well have had "Kick Me" in neon lights all over me :angry2: I believed that fighting solved nothing except to find who was the best fighter. If a bully lost against someone, that never stopped them from finding someone else to abuse so fighting back really did no good to solve the problem of bullying. Until the 5th grade it was usually some group of girls who made the bullies stop picking on me :) He'd be outnumbered and not wanting to be known as having gotten his butt kicked by a girl, he'd go away :lol: Of course that did no good unless there were girls around. Even then, the girls didn't like me and wouldn't want me around either, it was just their sense of civility coming through when it was needed :blush:

I can't count the times I suffered from bullying but I'm here in one piece now while they're not so I guess I'm the one who won in the end :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Yeah I was bullied, hell I was always the chosen kid. I had my fair share of the fun in it to, it's all cyclical. I don't hold grudges with my former classmates as most of them have beeged me for forgiveness over the years. Hell when columbine happened I knew exactly what was going through their head, didn't agree with their decision but I understood the how and why.

Yeah, I was bullied at school a lot. But I used answer back at them, which tended to make things worse, but made me feel better.

Why? Heck knows, but I was pretty smart, into computers & stuff, and ... I'm 'ginger' (to be honest, it's more blonde / brown, but a hint of red, and you're doomed!).

However, I truly believe I'm a better person now for it, as I'm very tollerent. Not just of people, but of life, situations etc.

You know, it's weird, if you asked me in my youth I would have sworn up and down that I was bullied a lot but looking back it wasn't anything beyond the sort of crap my friends and I do all the time; most of the people I would have considered my biggest tormentors I'm still in contact with since graduation and everything. We're friends. I don't know if it's rose-tinted hindsight or my eight-year-old self had a persecution complex or what.

I went to daycare as a kid. We caught the bus from the corner in the morning, which is where most of the bullying happened. Strangely, all the bullies I encountered there lived in the same duplex (one after the other), and were all welfare kids with problematic mothers. For some reason, their names all started with J, as well. I cried everyday. Literally, everyday. And this was the mid-nineties, with the whole, "That's sexual harassment, and I don't have to take it!" and the advent of a common recognition of bullying in schools, and it's effects on developing children.(Before then, the problem was ignored)

Even after I quit daycare (around 5th grade), I still didn't have many friends, though I played soccer with most of the boys in my class everyday. 6th grade was awesome, but going into junior high was hell for me. That's when social cliques started to form, and popularity became a contact sport.

For some reason, 'faggot' was also the name of choice for a guy like me. Now that I'm old enough to see the situation for what it really was, I can understand some of my tormentor's actions. But it still hurt, and it still affected me. Years later, high school wasn't much better until I got to Alternative HS.

To be fair, one of the meanest bullies I ever encountered used to be my really good friend. We were even on the same baseball team -- Buddies. We had bright yellow shirts, and I can vividly remember running thru the pea-gravel (which they don't put on playgrounds anymore!) together, going to play on the tires. Years later, he was a dick of a teenager, and continued to be a dick to me (and plenty of other people) on into HS.

Our senior year, he was stabbed and killed after a street race with some russian kid. He died face-down in somebody's front yard. I was actually out driving around the same neighborhood that night, and at about the same time, I decided not to turn down the road on which he died. If I had, this story might have been different. Today, I hold no grudge. I even went to his funeral. I still remember him as my friend in the bright yellow shirt, and not the prick he was, even if only for a short time. I guess my power of forgiveness rivals Christ himself. :shrug:

I'm glad someone brought this up! I think it's worth examining just how our childhood experiences, especially social interactions and specifically, traumas, affect our lives as adults.

well, I guess this is gonna make me the odd-man-out...

But I was sorta the bully, sorta the defender.... depended who it was.... I admit I randomly picked on people, and protected others. Probably a month didn't go by in High School that I wasn't in a fist fight with some one.