LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Diapers Do You Have On Hand And How Many Is To Many..

how many diapers do you have on hand and how many is to many?

i was down stairs working and had to move all my diapers to install a new water heater. well i found out i have 68 cases of adult diapers. i have 6000+ baby diapers 4000+baby wipes. 4000+ depend boost liners and some 300+ bladder contorl pads for inserts.

so i will be selling some soon. so if you are looking for something put it on this topic. and i live in mitchell, indiana 47446 so you gives have an idea of where it would ship from. and kmart in clarksville, indiana is going out of busness. so if you sissy babys or girls are looking for panties i mght be able to get some cheap will cheak on price. and i have been diapered for 7 months 24/7 now it is amazing how much work you can get done. but finding places to change some times is a problem. and so are the leaks.

i was down stairs working and had to move all my diapers to install a new water heater. well i found out i have 68 cases of adult diapers. i have 6000+ baby diapers 4000+baby wipes. 4000+ depend boost liners and some 300+ bladder contorl pads for inserts.

so i will be selling some soon. so if you are looking for something put it on this topic. and i live in mitchell, indiana 47446 so you gives have an idea of where it would ship from. and kmart in clarksville, indiana is going out of busness. so if you sissy babys or girls are looking for panties i mght be able to get some cheap will cheak on price. and i have been diapered for 7 months 24/7 now it is amazing how much work you can get done. but finding places to change some times is a problem. and so are the leaks.

That's a lot of diapers, you think you could take a picture of them. I'd probably be swimmin in those if I had those

Wow, thats quite a stash. I think I have about 15-17 cases in storage, but I havent counted in a long time. Hopeuflly here soon I will be able to get them out and figure out what all I have. :D

You are using a lot of space. Are you afraid that diapers will become scarce?

What do you do with 6000 baby diapers?

Guest LOSTinDiapers

You are using a lot of space. Are you afraid that diapers will become scarce?

What do you do with 6000 baby diapers?

Well if you can't sell the baby diapers and are feeling generous, I'm sure a food bank or home for unwed mothers near you would be very grateful. That's way more than you will ever use, especially with all of the inserts.

I just bought 19 bags of the Vintage attends that have the old style blue tapes...they are my favorite diaper of all time. I should be set for a while now.

i just had a case of Tranquility Pullups and Briefs come today so thats all i have right now and a few free inserts that i got for the order and i have one girls goodnites pullups left that im wearing at the moment but about to change it since its wet so time for my Tranquility Over Night Pullups for bed time

Guest dl_aslee

Seriously you need a Diapers Anonymous, you seriously must be spending all your extra money on diapers, go get out and do something else besides buying diapers! With that kind of stash I'm assuming you don't have a wife/girlfriend either, go get one it isn't good to be spending all your money on this addiction! There is always to much of a good thing, no matter what it is, if it takes over the rest of your life and that is all you are doing.

^agrees with Aleia!!!!!! That's a ton of diapers.

I just bought 19 bags of the Vintage attends that have the old style blue tapes...they are my favorite diaper of all time. I should be set for a while now.

Where'd you get em??? they are my favorite as well. I love the smell of them (would you say it's a baby powder smell?)

There is nothing wrong with collecting :D When I lived in a larger area, I would hit all the thrift stores each day to see what they had. It became a game to see what thrift store had the best diapers. I found many good diapers at my local thrift stores. I found every thing ranging from vintage attends to ATN, and molicares. If they had a lot, I would buy them 12 packs or more at a time. I miss those thrift stores :o

Disposables? I usually have whatever case I'm working on (Abenas usally but I'm

going through a box of DRY 24/7 now). I'll have a few miscellaneous bags of

various things: some pullups, some others I bought just for the thrill of shopping

in the medical supply store. I've got probably a couple of dozen cloth diapers

of various types.

I ran out of fingers and toes to count on :lol: so this is a close estimate. Disposables-35 in 4 different styles* Cloth-8(actual count) Rubber/Plastic panties-10. I usually have about half this number of disposables since I wear more cloth nowadays, and I'm part-time so one small bag lasts me about a month B) I guess too many diapers would be when there was no more room to store them all without having to walk on them :roflmao:

*Part of my disposable stash is about 18 "Ambeze" diapers, which are almost exactly like the old single-tape, plastic backed Pampers of the 60's-70's except they're adult-sized :D They've been out of production for ages and as diapers go today, they're not much good :( I love them anyway because when I started daydreaming of being in diapers again this is the style of disposable I wanted to be wearing :wub: My supplier said when the few he has left are gone there will be no more so I ration these and wear them only when I'm feeling like I need some nostalgia. When the last one is gone I will most certainly have myself a good cry to get over it :crybaby:

I'm curious if anyone else has some old out-of-production faves they ration out like I do?

Bettypooh

:roflmao: A side thought about how many diapers is too many ;)

I remember many years ago there was a trailer that caught on fire somehow on the interstate near here :( The firefighters didn't have any real trouble extinguishing the flames once they got the doors open but they soon regretted it as the trailer sagged and broke apart, spilling cases and cases of water-saturated disposable diapers everywhere :roflmao: I swear, the mess looked like at least twice the size of a trailer load as it spread from the center barrier to the far side of the ditch past the shoulder :lol: It took over 10 hours for them to get it all cleaned up and the broken trailer was there for days until it was cut into pieces to be hauled off :huh: The trailer was rated to carry the dry diapers, but once they got wet it was simply too much for it :P

So maybe too many diapers would be if your roof leaked and sent your floor crashing to the ground!

Bettypooh

:roflmao: A side thought about how many diapers is too many ;)

I remember many years ago there was a trailer that caught on fire somehow on the interstate near here :( The firefighters didn't have any real trouble extinguishing the flames once they got the doors open but they soon regretted it as the trailer sagged and broke apart, spilling cases and cases of water-saturated disposable diapers everywhere :roflmao: I swear, the mess looked like at least twice the size of a trailer load as it spread from the center barrier to the far side of the ditch past the shoulder :lol: It took over 10 hours for them to get it all cleaned up and the broken trailer was there for days until it was cut into pieces to be hauled off :huh: The trailer was rated to carry the dry diapers, but once they got wet it was simply too much for it :P

So maybe too many diapers would be if your roof leaked and sent your floor crashing to the ground!

Bettypooh

to riflemanjon

Just think if your hot water heater sprang a leak you may never had know it. The way I figure with all those diapers stored near by the water heater they would of adsorbed the leak and you would never see anything on the floor.

That’s why I stash my diapers in the drop ceiling, safe from the water heater leaking.

As for a diaper count on hand maybe less that 200 diapers. Man some of you guys have a small fortune invested. No need for investment firms you guy have it covered.

:D

well it started out with just wanting to wear for fun then the wreak theyear after i got out off school. which i have 2 bulging disc. at night i would wet becase of the disc when i sleepedt. then attends started disapering from walmart. so i collected some. then my back started actting up and not able to move that much weight started to be a problem. so some diapers did not fit so iwas scambling to find the right size. which was before i found this site. and before i got a computer. which came about in 1998. i found hdis. which had the sample packs which was a life saver. then i started hering people having the same problem of not finding what the needed. so i that if i could be them cheep enuff i would sell them some with only a 2-3 dollar profit becuase they were in the same boat. i started selling on ebay. and people were buying them and the kept bidding up the price so profits really grew. so i bought more to sell then ebay in the last 2 years real statred to make it were i was just breaking even. so i have stop and now i have a lot of diapers left. the baby diapers i found are the most absorbent for night time boosters. i wear depends with a size 6 cvs baby diaper. and that here lately is not enuff. so i have been putting in a womens bladder control pad it is bulky. but it is a lot cheper then abena. will be a lot of them for sale soon. will have attends briefs . tena pull-up underwear. and others.

I wear cloth diapers in combinations of six or nine or twelve depending on activity or overnight.

I have a dozen 36x36 heavyweight birdseyes that I stuff with 21x40's. Have seven dozen of those.

Also, like some others, I collected and have twelve dozen 27x27 flats and prefold baby diapers, new, unopened.

Plus three dozen vintage Curity's flats and prefolds and a couple dozen heavyweight overnight toddler Gerber prefolds.

A bunch of All-In-Ones. 15 yrds of diaper flannel. Some PUL. And five packages of Per-Fits I got at Goodwill for $2 ea.

I've given away literally hundreds of cloth baby diapers and hundreds of plastic baby pants on three occasions and each

mother-to-be I gave them to, to my knowledge, never used them. Cloth was too much work, too much laundry.

I rotate about 100 cloth diapers a week when I can wear as I want.

Yes!! One can have too many diapers.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Guest YkDave

normally 2 or 3 cases of various disposables (typically a case or 2 each of bambinos and abena x-plus's), sometimes more than a couple cases of each if i decided to stockpile a bit :D

Oh, and all of this additional to my cloth diaper supply!