LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Decide A Dissagrement

menone123

My wife is a diaper lover, but I am not however I am in a diaper now , and close to wetting it. My wife and I got into a discussion – which ended up in a wager of who could hold their bladder longer- (really short version)

We agreed that who ever broke either by wetting their pants or going to the toilet would where diaper for the balance of the year and use them.

Now I ‘broke first’ and used the toilet- however she actually wet first. She was waearing a goodnite, I asked her before we began if she was diapered , she said no. I now claim that the contest was void, but she insisted I wear and use diapers till Jan 4.

She said that I only asked about the diaper –not goodnights.

Now I have know of this site ( from her) and agreed to write this message. And agree to the decision of the you. As to who lost the contest. Her because she played unfair or me- even though she wet her diaper/goodnite first.

i agreed to put on the diaper for now, and the if we get over 5 responses that i would not complain - i told her that no way would 5 people would even respond with in 48hr - so she got me to agree to be diaper an additional month for each set of 5 people who resopond agreeing with her

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is a diaper lover, but I am not however I am in a diaper now , and close to wetting it. My wife and I got into a discussion – which ended up in a wager of who could hold their bladder longer- (really short version)

We agreed that who ever broke either by wetting their pants or going to the toilet would where diaper for the balance of the year and use them.

Now I ‘broke first’ and used the toilet- however she actually wet first. She was waearing a goodnite, I asked her before we began if she was diapered , she said no. I now claim that the contest was void, but she insisted I wear and use diapers till Jan 4.

She said that I only asked about the diaper –not goodnights.

Now I have know of this site ( from her) and agreed to write this message. And agree to the decision of the you. As to who lost the contest. Her because she played unfair or me- even though she wet her diaper/goodnite first.

i agreed to put on the diaper for now, and the if we get over 5 responses that i would not complain - i told her that no way would 5 people would even respond with in 48hr - so she got me to agree to be diaper an additional month for each set of 5 people who resopond agreeing with her

If you think you aren't going to get 5 responses within 48 hours, you haven't visited here often eoungh ;) And some of us are quite opinionated; with me asking my opinion can be quite dangerous, but you asked, so-

You said "hold your bladder longest". If those were the exact terms used then she wet first. As to whether a Goodnights is a diaper I say yes, it's actually more of a Training Pant but that is a form of a diaper since it's intended to absorb more than 'normal' underwear. You also said "if we get over 5 responses that I would not complain" regarding continued diaper wearing, but you didn't specify that those responses had to decide in anyone's favor, so as long as you get 5 responses of any kind you'd better get used to diapers :P My opinion is that both of you need to be diapered for the rest of the year so you'll learn to be more careful of what you bet on and how, as well as for making me put up with the whining you both did over who won the bet :D

I warned you about asking my opinion, didn't I? :roflmao:

Bettypooh

I concur with Bettypooh. A goodnite is in fact a diaper, as it is a product designed to catch urine leaks do to bladder accidents. It may not be as absorbent as a full up brief, but it is still in fact a diaper.

As far as not seeing 5 return posts on something like this, and wagering on sets of 5 posts, methinks you may be in diapers for much much longer than you would have been if you gracefully gave in. Might as well learn to enjoy it ;-).

I say you won the bet because she didn't hold her bladder longer. But the bet can't be voided because you already started the pay off by being in the diaper. And now that you put the rider on the bet and added additional time for the five people posting here it looks like you have lost that one too.

So do you have a favorite diaper that you are going to be wearing now?

SoakedinIowa

hmmmm I don't know you said the loser was the one who wet their pants first or used the toilet and well she only wet her diaper....... Jan 4th isn't that far away why not give it a whirl. Though thinking the whole 5 replay for a month thing was not the brightest idea as I'm sure your going to have quite a few replies.

You won, she lost. The whole true point of the contest is being made uncomfortable because you can't use the bathroom, and she obviously was comfortable and therefore not taking part in any sort of competition. You had to hold it while she did not. And I believe if I were caught in a goodnite, there wouldn't be anyone around saying "shut-up guys, it's not even a diaper so don't make fun of him."

I'm not going to comment on the specific question at hand. I think others have already done that admirably. I only wish to say that making a bet regarding who can hold their bladder longer is a very dangerous bet to make, and I do not recommend that anybody undertake such a bet. If one holds their bladder too long, there can be some very serious medical complications, some of which have the potential to be life threatening. The famous astronomer Tycho Brahe is said to have died as a result of similar "bladder holding" practices, though the wikipedia article I've cited here suggested it could just as easily have been mercury poisoning. In any event, holding one's bladder, regardless of which version of the story is correct for Mr. Brahe, is not something one should do if one values their life.

I think we should just reply, no matter oppinions, to give that guy a lesson to learn. Don't mess with bets, it might end up in a mess... You will have to wear a nappy for several months, simply because you said you would! And if you do not do it.. we will all come and smack you til your bum is bright red, and then put you in a nappy.... that might hurt a bit, but it will remind you second for second to be more carefull another time..

For each set of 5 respones within 48 hours from his post, he will wear a nappy for a month..hopefully not the same one all the time... so come on, put up a massive set of responses, you don't have to say much just respond and give the guy what he really wants but dare not say public (it's pretty obvious that he wish to be in a nappy for some time, otherwise he probably wouldn't have made the bet atall)

Underwhere, that is very true. And let's not forget the famous "Hold your Wee for a Wii" business

(note: VERY sad story....)

Jennifer Strange, a 28-year-old mother of three, died on January 12 after drinking almost two gallons of water while taking part in a giveaway contest sponsored by Sacramento's KDND-FM. The contest awarded a Nintendo console to the person who could avoid urinating (or vomiting) after drinking a large quantity of water. Strange finished second among 18 contestants, and complained that her head hurt and she felt lightheaded when dropping out of the contest. Hours later, she died of water intoxication, according to the Sacramento County coroner. The wrongful death lawsuit, a copy of which you'll find below, names the radio station's owner and eight individuals as defendants. The complaint, which does not specify monetary damages, include a number of on-air statements made by radio station personnel, including one DJ who noted that they should have "researched" water intoxication before conducting the contest. Also, when a caller who identified herself as a nurse warned that contestants could face illness or death, an on-air personality replied, "Yeah, they signed releases so we're not responsible so it's okay." Strange (pictured above in a family portrait) was awarded two tickets to a Justin Timberlake concert as a consolation prize.

Quoted from [here].

She technically broke first, so she should have to be in diapers too for cheating (yes, both of you in diapers until Jan 4), then you for the response thing. And give her an extra month for the cheating for wearing goodnites, because she technically should have lost.

Unless you had the rules clear before you made the original bet, I deem the contest nullified.

As to the replies, you lost. Enjoy your months of diapers.

If you need a lawyer, I'm sure Angela Bauer will provide pro bono consultation.

Now that you're in diapers, why don't you both just start over again.

On one hand, bet was who could hold bladder long enough. Whether you peed in the toilet, your pants, or a diaper like item, the first who dribbled loses.

On the other hand, cheating is a serious thing. I wave all bets when I found I been cheated or scandalized.

On one foot, you made a bad choice for the five replies. :)

On the other foot, I think you "want" to wear them. :)

So in conclusion, either you both wear, or you both don't. Or you try again. :)

So here is the deal!

We after some disagreement agreed on the following!

To do the contest over!

With every thing written out in the 3rd person for clarity.

We do to the technicalities we agreed to some special aspects.

Personally I am a bit nervous because I feel that I am more at risk, because my wife enjoys wearing diapers for play, and I enjoy her in diapers. I can’t say that I LOVE diapers or particularly enjoy warring them esp. when wet or messy, but there is some excitement with the contest and the possible consequence. I will say that during our disagreement over the past day I felt really odd standing there in a soaked diaper arguing with my wife.

Fortunately I work out of the house and we are financially secure.

1. the begging of the contest each will use the toilet, and dress each other in underwear and pants.

2. each of us will drink two 8oz glasses of water and one additional each hour-no more no less

3. if Greg can hold his bladder 2 hours longer that Sara HE wins

4. if Greg wet him before this 2 hours period is over, even though Sara wet her self first. Sara wins

5. if Sara holds her bladder longer She wins

Consequence

The loose will be baby new year

If :

• Sara looses she will only be permitted to ware goodnites while at work- upon returning home she will immediately change or be change into a diaper, at all other time she will be in a white disposable –plastic style diaper-( though she likes diaper she has not been in them 24/7 and never in public.)

o After consequence period is up she will give up her diapers and only wear the with Greg’s permission

• Greg looses he will be in a white disposable –plastic style diaper-

• Looser will be permitted to change their own diaper upon asking permission. For each time.

• In the event Sara wet her pants first- during the two hours period Greg (agreed to hold out for) Sara will summit to spankings (this she dose not particularly like – but consents to – just as I don’t particularly enjoy being diaperd) she will strip, place her underpants on her head, and be spanked up to 60 time each hour

• The month per five post – was actually – five post who agreed with her. However because I said that if we got more the five post –not specifying who was right- I would not complain. Now she wish me to agree that if I lose I will simply wear a diaper an additional month for each five post. But I pointed out that this is not what I agreed to initially. So the following was agreed to

o Each post agreeing with the winner – will count as 1 point each post agreeing with looser will be ½ point for the first fifteen post and there after then will count as 1 point )

• Also because we are posting on Wetset and DailyDiaper we will count repeated post as individual – in other words every post counts

I agreed to some stiffer consequence because I know I can handle this.

Additionally I do feel that in some ways I did lose, though it was on a technicality, the first contest. For she had always referred to her diapers as diapers and goodnites as goodnites while I referred to them as both- I should have been sure,

Also something posted by drawer who said “do it for her

WELL I lost

7 minutes before 8 pm she wet, and as agreed she was striped of her clothes her wet panties on her head and then it was over my knee. At this time I administer 20 very hard swats and then told her to get my next glass of water, because by this time it had just passed the top of the hour. Here is where I got to arrogant –I said that she could give me a two – but she reminded me that we agreed to one each hour no more or no less. So when she returned I told her that after I finish drink this I will give her the balance of her swats. I really enjoyed this. I did them in sets of 10 swats for the next 40 minutes. Then at 9 I had my glass of water. But by this time I was feeling discomfort but not quite suffering, After I drank the water and administer the swats, once again in group one each minute as she laid over my lap, with her panties still over her head. It as a 9:43 when I whispered in her ear in ten minutes she would be my new baby new year, I also said that she had 17 more swats to go but that daddy will need to you use the toilet soon. But I crossed fait’s line for as I finish this I grabbed one of the pretzels, I had just begin to snack on – mostly to help relive my mind from the need to go, popped it in my mouth and began to choke. tHe coughing caused me to lose control a bit, but it was enough to be noticed – my wife is still laughing. To make matters worst she told me that her spanking would cost me.

A happy resolution to the problem :D ! Thank you for sharing with us and please don't let the 'permission' thing get out of hand which could turn something fun into a unpleasant argument :( Make this something special to bring you even closer to each other and have a good laugh at it all later when you're both old and both in need of a diaper change ;) Add my wishes for you both to have a "Nappy" New Year since you will now anyway :lol:

Bettypooh