-VERY thick

-soft plastic

-holds a crapload of crap and pee

-very comfortable fit

CONS

-a full case weights 30 lbs

-the return label that mine had said "Dry Care"

-tapes stick in place 75% of the time

-unless you are wetting the "3d core layer" in the center of the diaper.... it will clump after a few wettings

it says it has an "odor" resistant liner.... BS that thing starts to smell after one wetting.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Diaperdragon

Just to let ya know, Dry 24/7 has their website back up and Running again. They got it up today and they even have Medium Diapers as well. Check out the website and it's the same address as well.

They used to be $75 for a case of 72, an excellent bargain for a good-quality diaper (and I had heard from a few people that the quality was indeed quite good). Now it's $125 for the large size, a 66% price hike, and it now costs even more per diaper than Bambino--and if you buy by the package instead of the case, much more. Too bad, but no chance I'm paying that much.

Guest Diaperdragon

They used to be $75 for a case of 72, an excellent bargain for a good-quality diaper (and I had heard from a few people that the quality was indeed quite good). Now it's $125 for the large size, a 66% price hike, and it now costs even more per diaper than Bambino--and if you buy by the package instead of the case, much more. Too bad, but no chance I'm paying that much.

Talk about being priced out. This Diaper by the case would price out most people. I think Abena's would be a much better deal than what Dry is offering. Even if the quality good and the reviews are mix. I would still stick to my Abenas because it's at least half the cost of a case of mediums. I think Dry 24/7 is pricing themselves out to high and I wonder who can afford them at this price and at the economy.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it strange that the sampler pack contains two different sized diapers? Really? I can't get two of the same size? And $10 for two diapers? Do you not want people to try your products?

-RMS

Talk about being priced out. This Diaper by the case would price out most people. I think Abena's would be a much better deal than what Dry is offering. Even if the quality good and the reviews are mix. I would still stick to my Abenas because it's at least half the cost of a case of mediums. I think Dry 24/7 is pricing themselves out to high and I wonder who can afford them at this price and at the economy.

Yeah, the label says Dry Care, and when my roommate searched it, all he could find was "Our website is currently under maintenance."

The diapers are top-notch, though I wish they never raised the price. They used to be $75/case with free shipping...now they're around $100.

I wonder how these would stack up against the other high end diaper the 'unique brief' (euro brief)

https://secure.uniquebrief.com/form.html

At least they are a bit better priced, *shrug* I tried some and wasn't impressed though, but that could be just me.

qwack

I too tried both, the cut isn't comforting to me. and actually truly looks like a brief. Not my cup of tea, but were good for what they were. The unique was my favorite of the two though.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a long review written and deleted it by mistake. I will try to attach pics of the product in my next post. I broke down and bought the sample pack. At first glance they seem like a good quality product. They remind me of Abena X-plus in the size/shape/tapes/overall design. The lining reminds me of the Delta-Form line from Abena. It has the thickness of the X-plus but I haven't tried those in a few years so I don't know if the padding is the same or not. They definately differ from the old style which if I had to bet on were made by the now defunct Isrealli company "Mega Care Line". The old style were identical to the Mega Care Line premium briefs. The only difference was the shade of purple used on the large size. The shape/plastic and tapes are very similiar to Abena. So far they seem very comfortable. I wear either a large or XL in Secure/Bambino. I like the XL in those brands for the extra wiggle room. I have a 36 inch waist am 6'3" fairly fit build and weigh 215 lbs. As far as the new dry247 size, I can fit into the mediums just fine, with one sample its hard to get the fit right, but could probably make it work. The larges are large. I would say the large is comparable in size to the Abena x-plus XL size. The mediums are almost an inbetween of the Abena medium/large size. It's been a long time since I've tried Abena so I can't remember. The tapes seem to be holding well thus far. I haven't had a chance to wet, so I don't know the verdict on this yet either. My guess is they will absorb like crazy. They are thick, stiff, and comfortable. The plastic seems soft, but not too soft, and feels durable if that makes sense. They don't feel like you're going to rip them apart or the tapes will rip the plastic when you don't want it to. They do not have a landing zone, one of the things I love about the Secure/Bambino line. I sure wish they did. Anyhow, this is probably a product I will order in the future, not sure on which size I'll get. If they were a little cheaper I would probably order both Medium and Large. They are higher per unit case price than Abena and Secure/Bambino. Both per unit cost for Dry24/7= $1.74 for Medium/Large. The price for Abena X-plus is as follows: XL=$1.66 Large=$1.61 Medium=$1.38. The jury is still out, I still have the old style Dry24/7, which I liked, and the new style seems to be a lot better. There is definately more padding up front for us guys, something the old style lacked. The new colors are nice as well. I hope this helps. I'll try to post some pics.

After having a chance to use these, all I can say is "WOW"! Vast improvement over the old. They hold A LOT! The tapes hold very well. They do not clump so far and they stay very firm when wet, they don't get all squishy like some diapers will. They swell like crazy and I have pee'd several times and am no where near capacity. There is no way you CANNOT waddle with these when you wet. Yes, Dry24/7 isn't exaggerating, these will rival about anything out there. It would just come down to personal preference as to whether or not you want a fun print, landing strip, or an absorbant product. I'll have to try these again sometime to say 100% these are the most absorbant diaper I have ever tried, but it's darn close. Hope this helps!

After having a chance to use these, all I can say is "WOW"! Vast improvement over the old. They hold A LOT! The tapes hold very well. They do not clump so far and they stay very firm when wet, they don't get all squishy like some diapers will. They swell like crazy and I have pee'd several times and am no where near capacity. There is no way you CANNOT waddle with these when you wet. Yes, Dry24/7 isn't exaggerating, these will rival about anything out there. It would just come down to personal preference as to whether or not you want a fun print, landing strip, or an absorbant product. I'll have to try these again sometime to say 100% these are the most absorbant diaper I have ever tried, but it's darn close. Hope this helps!

Good review! I'm partial to my favorite brand, but I'm also open to try others! Just for reference.. total capacity-wise, how to these compare to a Bambino? (The current brand I'm using)

Honestly, I think it's one of the if not the best absorbing diaper I have ever tried. It depends (no pun intended) on your preferences. What I mean is, Secure/Bambino absorb really well, but when I took off the new Dry247, I was dry. I remember someone posting about the new style of Secure/Bambino leaving some of the sap on your skin after it's wet, which doesn't necessarily bother me, but the Dry247 did not do this. I was a little suprised because it uses a lot of sap absorbing material. Another thing I noticed is when you wet a Secure/Bambino a lot, it can get kinda squishy. It doesn't stay firm. The Dry247 stays firm and man does it get bulky. This may be a downer to some, but I liked the fact that it stayed firm. I have a case on the way and I've only tried the samples. Sor far, very impressed. I like other brands too, I use Secure X-plus and Bambino Bianco's. I think every diaper has it's good and bad characteristics. So I'm not a basher, just sharing my unbiased experience.

• 2 weeks later...

After reading all the comments on these diapers I decided to give them a try. Well after a week of wearing/using them (pee only), I'm am very impressed with them. IMO these have to be the best fitting diapers I've worn in awhile (FYI I'm 6', 195lbs and using the mediums). They will most likly be noticed when being worn under jeans, there is a very noticable bulge in the front of the pants. For a plastic backed diaper these are very quiet though. The absorbancy is incredible and for me they handle flooding extremly well even on wetting a second & 3rd time. By the time it is for a change these diapers actually feel very heavy from all the pee they hold.My only complaint with these are the tapes, yes they hold well but they are so small, a little hard to get a hold of, especially when trying to pull the upper tape off of the blue tab when going to reposition/retape the diaper.

I saw in some posts about delivery concerns: Descrete box. Return address just said: D C and a return address. I ordered the case on a Thursday morning around 8am and they were delivered the next day by noon!! (I only requested the standard shipping).

Overall, I give give the DryCare a two thumbs-up!! PITP

Okay, you can officially consider me a pissed-off customer. I received the bag of small 24/7's that I ordered yesterday, and it turned out to be *identical* to the ones I still had leftover from a case I bought last year. The bag was even marked M for medium. No difference in thickness, no change in plastic, nor in padding. The blue acquisition layer was still there too, even though their own website says it was removed since they "now use a much thicker material on the top sheet."

I sent an e-mail about this to customer service, and their reply was essentially "sorry for the confusion, the small size (formerly S/M) *is* identical, and the changes are only in the new medium size."

This is plainly not good enough for me, and I said as much in my reply. Still waiting to hear back on that.

For now, if you liked the fit of the old S/M size but wanted to try out the improved product, DON'T BOTHER. Unless you like excuses and false advertising, anyway.

Will post more when I know more.

Yeah it's starting to be a common thing. US small wearers get dumped to the side. Attends did it too! Bummer. But then again I didn't think the old smalls were to bad to start with. They were a really good diaper to begin with. :thumbsup:

Yeah it's starting to be a common thing. US small wearers get dumped to the side. Attends did it too! Bummer. But then again I didn't think the old smalls where to bad to start with. They were a really good diaper to begin with. :thumbsup:

Update:

So they're offering to refund my purchase price, MINUS their cost of shipping and handling (can't wait to find out what that is), plus I have to ship the bag back to them, at my own expense. Did I mention that they require an unopened bag? Good thing for me I actually have an unopened bag from before, or who knows what would have happened. For my trouble, they're offering to ship a free sample, but of course the sample is one M, one L, and if I fit small, what on earth am I going to do with a large?

I officially hate this company now. Their website is still just as misleading at this moment, so they're still taking orders and shipping out the old and not improved small size despite all of their advertisements to the contrary. Steer clear unless you like gambling with poor customer service.

Their words, my emphasis:

As stated on our site, our Small which was our previous Medium has indeed

stayed the same except for the fact that we have added an in between size

which has filled in the gap between our Med and Large. The Small will remain

the same color it was Light Blue as stated on our site. Our new stock in this size

will be the same exact product. The only difference will be that instead of it saying

Medium on the diaper it will be printed with the word Small on it. In addition it will

state Small on the bag. Otherwise you have gotten the same product it will always

be including the color. It is not old stock. Again, when we do bring in another stock,

of this product the only difference will be the fact that on the outer part of the diaper

it will state small. The size will remain the same.

Update:

So they're offering to refund my purchase price, MINUS their cost of shipping and handling (can't wait to find out what that is), plus I have to ship the bag back to them, at my own expense. Did I mention that they require an unopened bag? Good thing for me I actually have an unopened bag from before, or who knows what would have happened. For my trouble, they're offering to ship a free sample, but of course the sample is one M, one L, and if I fit small, what on earth am I going to do with a large?

I officially hate this company now. Their website is still just as misleading at this moment, so they're still taking orders and shipping out the old and not improved small size despite all of their advertisements to the contrary. Steer clear unless you like gambling with poor customer service.

Their words, my emphasis:

As stated on our site, our Small which was our previous Medium has indeed

stayed the same except for the fact that we have added an in between size

which has filled in the gap between our Med and Large. The Small will remain

the same color it was Light Blue as stated on our site. Our new stock in this size

will be the same exact product. The only difference will be that instead of it saying

Medium on the diaper it will be printed with the word Small on it. In addition it will

state Small on the bag. Otherwise you have gotten the same product it will always

be including the color. It is not old stock. Again, when we do bring in another stock,

of this product the only difference will be the fact that on the outer part of the diaper

it will state small. The size will remain the same.

That certainly isn't what is on their web page right now. They claim to have three sizes, S, M & L. They say the small is for 21" to 31" waists and is light blue. Confusing with what you state. Medium at 32" to 42" seems normal to me. Is there website grossly out of date?