LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

Finally got the chance to check these diapers out in this last week. Absolutely wonderful product, I'm a 33 waist, so the medium fits very well. Very fluffy padding. I wanted to mention that 1984 Pampers spring immediately to mind when wearing these: especially regarding the plastic outer cover! Very soft and super comfy, fluffy material; the leg gathers are heavenly. XP medical is really on their game these days, and they ship out right away. So happy with this diaper, I prefer them to Abena X-Plus; which I considered the GO-TO diaper for the last decade! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

All right, so they came in today, and im wearing one right now. I'm a small, and this diaper is pretty awesome. Im up at 3 big wettings and its still not leaking. One more big one might push it, but this diaper is very thirsty. Very absorbant, locks in very well. Fairly comfortable, but is very wide around the crotch. Gives it alot more absorbancy than say, a small molicare, but sags ALOT. Its filled with pee and halfway down to my knees. Great absorbant diaper, but expensive, and I'm not sure its worth the cost difference.

For the package SMALL...

Small Molicare Super Plus: 14.95 for package of 14 = 1.07 per diaper

Small Abri-Form X-Plus (2200ml): 20.96 for package of 22 = .95 per diaper

Small Bambino: 18.00 for package of 8 = 2.25 per diaper

DRY 24-7 (2000ml): 28.18 for package of 18 = 1.57 per diaper

For the case SMALL...

Molicare Super Plus = 57.95 for case of 56 = 1.03 per diaper

Small Abri-Form X-Plus: 61.95 for case of 66 = .94 per diaper

Small Bambino: 69.95 for case of 64 = 1.09 per diaper

DRY 24-7: 75 (current sale 1/8/08) for case of 72 = 1.04 per diaper

So as for cost, abena seems to be on top, especially because abena has more capacity than Dry 24/7 and is cheaper, especially if you want a medium. Dry 24/7 holds 3000ml and Abena holds 3600ml.

Of note, if you were to buy a diaper by the case, the better deal is Bambino, they reduce it more than a dollar per diaper, including shipping!

Guess its up to you which one is more comphy and how much you want to pay.

where are u getting Dry 24/7s for $75 a case????????????????

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone know where you can order these in Canada?

agecomfort.com told me in the late summer that they were working on getting them in, so the best thing to do is email them and ask. The more people request them then they will maybe make a deal a little quicker.

Has anyone got any feedback about contacting the Dry247 people?

The reason I ask is that I've tried several times to contact someone through there website but I never get a response. I've even attempted to get some answers from B4NS about availability but nobody is saying anything.

Perhaps the pin hole issues caught up with them. IMO what they needed to do....especially for the large size was to put 2 less diapers in the bag they come in. That way they wouldn't have to cram them into that bag so tightly. I noticed that my Bellisimos were somewhat loose inside the bag they came in. I wondered if that had anything to do with eliminating the possibility of pin hole leaks.

I've only got one bag of Dry 24/7's left. I don't plan on opening it any time soon. Until I can get a reliable source that will stock them I'll keep that bag as is.

I just received an email saying my order for two cases was refunded. Despite the Canadian flag on there site I guess they don't really ship to Canada. They also included a link to someone linked with Amazon.com that is selling and shipping but the price was ridiculous at $47 + $10 shipping for one bag of 18 diapers !?

A while back I heard Philippe from B4NS was going to be selling these but every email I've sent to them also goes unanswered.

Guess I'm just going to have to knuckle up and order from XP Medical and use them sparingly...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I just talked to someone at one of the medical supply outfits, and he confirmed that they're back ordered till March. He said that they are relocating manufacturing from Israel to America. Also, he told me that they're putting the waistband back in, I hope they put it in front and back.

• Like 1
I just talked to someone at one of the medical supply outfits, and he confirmed that they're back ordered till March. He said that they are relocating manufacturing from Israel to America. Also, he told me that they're putting the waistband back in, I hope they put it in front and back.

Sounds like the ye olde problem you often run into with very small production companies. They tend to have bad customer relations. I've run into it in everything from custom knife makers to niche collector-aimed toy companies. Small distributors, like XP, tend to have excellent customer service as that is their focus rather than product creation.

Gary with XPMedical assures me that they are getting a shipment of Dry24/7's in next week. I have a case on order through him. I ordered mine when DailyDi alerted us to the possible change, but apparently didn't get my order in in-time, so I'll be very curious to see how/if these diapers are different. Maybe they'll be thicker! ;)

• 4 weeks later...