LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

So on the Mediums, no matter how I tape them, even using duck tape to more tightly tape the legs I still get leaks on the backs of the legs way before capacity is even close to reached. Look forward to the smalls, hopefully they work a lot better because I like them other than the wonky fit.

Hmm, has anyone had issues with dealing directly with Drycare? I ordered on the 17th and before that I had contacted them about shipping on the 16th. I went ahead and ordered on the 17th because someone here answered my question but I have yet to hear a reply from them and I also haven't gotten any order confirmation or shipping notification or anything.

I emailed them yesterday morning asking about my order but I didn't expect to hear anything back until Monday because it's the weekend. I know I sound a bit impatient but I'm so used to ordering and immediately getting confirmation that when I don't get that I start to get worried.

Right on, thanks for that. Makes me feel better. Not too long ago I had a really bad experience with a cloth diaper maker who makes great products but was horrible with communication and I suspect lied to me about why things weren't shipped. I believe they have since gone out of business which happened not too long after I placed my order.

I ordered a case of 24/7s from XP not too long ago, and the quality has been much improved with this shipment. Knock on wood, but 15 diapers in, there hasn't been a pinhole leak or a missing tape. It seems that the front waistband has officially bitten the dust, though, but at least it's consistently gone.

When these things work, man, do they work. I've never gotten 10 hours out of a diaper before. Not even previous shipments of these. Here's hoping the quality lasts through the rest of the case.

I really do enjoy these diapers, but it seems to me the quality is getting worse... When I first bought these things, they just felt like higher quality. Both waistbands were comfortable, and I was forced to waddle a tad... Now it's just a slightly thinner version of an Abena.

If it's slightly thinner than an Abena, you're not wearing a Dry 24/7. In no comprehensible way is it even close.

I will agree with the cut of the diaper being not as good as an Abena however, especially around the back of the legs.

I have heard that the Drys from Drycare and the ones from XP have appeared to be quite different. Can anyone expand on this? I plan to buy a case of of the "smalls" from Drycare pretty soon which is the only place they're available. I was going to buy a couple bags of the mediums as well for my partner but I don't want to if I'm not sure it will be the same thing...

I have heard that the Drys from Drycare and the ones from XP have appeared to be quite different. Can anyone expand on this? I plan to buy a case of of the "smalls" from Drycare pretty soon which is the only place they're available. I was going to buy a couple bags of the mediums as well for my partner but I don't want to if I'm not sure it will be the same thing...

I have bought med size from both companies and have seen no difference.

The smalls are different from the mediums in that they seem to be a bit thinner, softer, and imo have much nicer plastic. Also, for me the mediums leak 100% of the time long long before they're at capacity but the smalls don't leak at all. Seems to be a combination of better fit and I think the different plastic. The plastic on the smalls reminds me a lot of the Molicare Super Plus plastic.

The plastic is totally different, at least on the smalls. The plastic on the mediums from XP is kind of rough. The differences are so vast for me dry24/7s have gone from being one of my least favorite to one of my favorite diapers just by switching to the smalls.

I used Abena X-Plus for years and had troubles with the quality, mostly with tapes that didn't hold, or tore off. XP Medical stood by their product and customers and replaced bad product cheerfully. However, while traveling recently I got a bag of Dry 24/7's and like what I wore. The capacity is outstanding, and the ability to take in more urine seems better than Abena. Now, with Abena I had leaks once in a while and took to wearing a terry-lined plastic pant over my diapers, but with Dry 24/7's I suspect that extra step won't be necessary. That's a good thing.

I have bought a case of Dry 24/7's and will find out soon enough about their long-term quality.

I'm pretty astonished at the whole idea of one of these premiums leaking. I've only ever leaked a premium diaper once - it was a Molicare Super Plus, I had drank nearly a gallon of beer before bed (and passed out drunk), and soaked it overnight primarily because I had lain on my side.

These are on my wish list, maybe Santa will bring me some this year :) While I know mass-produced products can't all be perfect, I agree with WBDaddy- NO premium diaper should leak until it's over-soaked :glare: That's what differentiates 'premium' from 'cheap' isn't it? :unsure: If a diaper doesn't keep your clothes dry then what's the point in wearing them? :doh: While cost/profit matters to a business, adding a penny or two to each diaper's cost in order to make the best product won't hurt sales; in the end it will help them ;) Rant over, now will someone please get Santa off his big fat butt and get him to bring me some of these? :D

Bettypooh

I'm pretty astonished at the whole idea of one of these premiums leaking. I've only ever leaked a premium diaper once - it was a Molicare Super Plus, I had drank nearly a gallon of beer before bed (and passed out drunk), and soaked it overnight primarily because I had lain on my side.

Like with cars and televisions, lemons do occur from time to time. I bought a case of Abenas in which roughly half had the dreaded pinhole leak, right at the "point of attack" (front crotch region).

I havn't read the entire thread, but I'm just getting around to trying Dry 24/7 and they are okay. Plastic is a bit noisier than secure (yay! love me some crinkly diapers) No waistband on mine which is a bummer.... and the biggie.... I hate the tapes. Two stage tapes bite big time.. Overall a nice diaper and one I will continue to use. Also never been super happy with the fit of any diaper that expects you to angle the bottom tapes up - but these do better than most and I don't leak out the back of the leg. I sleep on my Stomach and I have leaked out the top (pointed fown to boot) and leaked around the side once, but those were really my fault for over taxing...

Got in a case of Drys last week. Have used 5 or 6 so far. One did the pinhole leak thing but the rest have been fine. No problems with tapes tearing the plastic this time. I am pleased. If I can get through the entire case with no tape tears I may order some for my wife.

I wonder how many pin hole issues are casued by oversaturation of the diaper itself? I wore one today and it held about 3-4 heavy wettings and only after the 4th did the pin hole leaks show up.....

I'm a big guy too and I put a lot of....um....pressure on the diaper when I sit down and it didn't leak at all after 3 good wettings.....

How many folks have the pin hole leaks show up after only one wetting?