LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Know It Sounds A Bit Odd!

Baby Bethany

Okay, I'd like to tell you guys about my unusual interest (other than the obvious one, lol) and see if any of you guys share it, or have even come across it before.

Well, to be blunt I have a sexual attraction to girls bellies/tummies. This is by far my favourite part a woman's body, and without being too gross, I can get an erection just by seeing a girl in a cropped top.

I prefer her belly to be slightly round, soft, and squidgy (rather than say a firm six pack). And although I don't get that excited by a girl wearing a diaper (although I think they look really, really cute.........and I do find girls in pj's hot) non the less I find it really hot if the girl has her tummy showing over the diaper. Like this one:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/megapics/displ...=343&pos=34

Any thoughts guys and gals? I've never found another person that likes this, and when I've told my friends I would rather see a girls tummy than say her breasts or private parts, well they thought it was funny to say the least!!

Beth

I have no personal experience with this, but there is a girl in my school who always comes up to me and rubs my tummy. It's an odd feeling, but I tease her a lot by covering my tummy or something so she gets upset. She says my tummy is in the top three... which is awkward, but it makes me feel special. I never thought my tummy could be better than someone elses, partially considering i'm not that thin.

I understand.

-Sophie

I like tummies along with all the other parts :D I really don't have any favorite physical parts but I do like seeing a bit of 'baby fat', especially on the tummy. Not too thick, still shapely but healthy :wub: Obesity and twiggy-ness are both big turn-offs for me. I know genetics play a part but I've only known one fat girl who was that way on a diet that would starve a parakeet. All the others simply ate more than they worked off, and ate the wrong foods to keep the weight away. Worst was that they wouldn't admit that they could do something about their weight but just didn't want to :huh: Twiggys remind me too much of what we used to call 'speed freaks'. Their ultra-bony bodies were an image of their mind, deprived of goodness and rapidly wasting away to nothing trying to achieve an unhealthy artificial goal :angry2: A bit of fat is healthy, especially on the tummy ;)

I guess I do have a favorite part of girls but you can't see it. It's called a mind and as long as her body it's in isn't extreme I find it the biggest turn on ever :wub: A healthy mind usually comes in a healthy body that isn't about to pass up an occasional slice of cheesecake just to make someone else happy at her expense :lol: You just have to love girls like that!

Bettypooh

Mommy's not a fat girl, but she isn't a model. She keeps saying how she needs to be thin and all, but I dont want her to get too thin. I had a girlfriend once that was really thin and I couldn't lay on her tummy and it bothered me. With Mommy I can comfortably lay on her without needing a pillow. She still insists on dieting though... although I foil most of her plans.

-Sophie

• 4 weeks later...

It's sad that people think it's so bizarre to find a tummy sexy, isn't it?

I love a good ass myself. Mmmm..and thighs! I liked to get between my boy's thighs and feel the muscle and flesh of them. Then I would think that he could strangle me if he cared to right then. It was a delightful feeling, felt like being between the jaws of a lion (i assume, since i haven't been between the jaws of a lion).

Although I surprised even myself after one spirited masturbation session when I stumbled upon the discovery of feeder fantasies buried deep within my brain. Damn! In the height of horniness, I find heavy-set bodies (as in, 30-50 pounds overweight) really fucking sexy. I am stunned. Will my perversion ever end?

But, no. Tummies are not weird. Good for you, BB, for liking them.

Although I surprised even myself after one spirited masturbation session when I stumbled upon the discovery of feeder fantasies buried deep within my brain. Damn! In the height of horniness, I find heavy-set bodies (as in, 30-50 pounds overweight) really fucking sexy. I am stunned. Will my perversion ever end?

Hey, you're not alone. Gender reversal aside, I find myself extremely (and considering I'm rail thin, oddly) attracted to large women...not obese, but fat. There's something about a really big girl that drives me wild...and if anyone here has ever been *with* a big girl - if you know what I mean - then, well...then you know what I mean. ;)

I don't want to come across as a womanizer: I look for relationships more than I do just sex, but men tend to be...well, you know.

• 1 month later...

heheh my daddy is a 'chubby chaser' - thats what i call him... he tellsme i can't lose weight,

i think he just wants me fat so i can't run away from him when he tries to tickle me!!!

Each to his own. I like tits!

Okay, I'd like to tell you guys about my unusual interest (other than the obvious one, lol) and see if any of you guys share it, or have even come across it before.

Well, to be blunt I have a sexual attraction to girls bellies/tummies. This is by far my favourite part a woman's body, and without being too gross, I can get an erection just by seeing a girl in a cropped top.

I prefer her belly to be slightly round, soft, and squidgy (rather than say a firm six pack). And although I don't get that excited by a girl wearing a diaper (although I think they look really, really cute.........and I do find girls in pj's hot) non the less I find it really hot if the girl has her tummy showing over the diaper. Like this one:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/megapics/displ...=343&pos=34

Any thoughts guys and gals? I've never found another person that likes this, and when I've told my friends I would rather see a girls tummy than say her breasts or private parts, well they thought it was funny to say the least!!

Beth