LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prison?

this is probably a crazy idea but i am tempted to try wearing a nappy till it is verry wet and then get myself put in jail. i think it would be funny to see what they made of it when they searched me and what they would do about changeing it!

any experiences of this or related topics?

:huh:

Uh, this is a really, really bad idea. I'm not kidding, at the very best they'd just chuck your ass in a cell after the strip search and leave you alone with all your new "friends" to figure out what you're going to do. :o

Peace,

Vic

this is probably a crazy idea but i am tempted to try wearing a nappy till it is verry wet and then get myself put in jail. i think it would be funny to see what they made of it when they searched me and what they would do about changeing it!

Yeah, it's funny when you go to jail isn't it.

The only thing I don't like about it is you lose all your money and your houses, oh and your hotels. Still if you've got a 'Get out of Jail Free' card, you'll be laughing all the way to the bank!!

Beth

Well, Leafy Kille, since you have been a member going back to early 2007 and have over 200 posts, you should be well aware we have members who have been tossed in jail while diapered.

As an attorney (in the UK I am called a barrister) I strongly suggest avoiding doing things likely to cause you to be arrested and jailed, and be even more careful when you are wearing a diaper or nappy.

When you make a post as you did starting this topic here, what was your expectation? Did you seriously think the answers would doubt your plan was foolish. That was not a "cunning plan" in the Monty Python sense, which I remind you never were prudent or practical plans.

There is a line separating innocent diaper affectation and the paraphilia of exhibitionism, which is a criminal act in many places.

okok its a stupid idea, no need to flame and be sarcastic...

ok yes it was a stupid thing to post..... is there any way of deleting it?

it was an idle thaught which i did not aply much thaught to..... a poor excuse i know, but hey i speak my mind, if you have read many of my posts you wil know this :P

I DECLARE THIS TOPIC CLOSED IF I COULD DELETE IT I WOULD ANY OTHER POSTS TO THIS TOPIC WIL NOT BE READ BY ME AND THE THREAD WIL BE CLOSED AS SOON AS I CAN DO THIS.

ANY FURTHER COMMENTS ABOUT THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO ME BY WAY OF A PM.

leafy :)

Gosh I thought I was a sissy not ridding MC while diapered figuring if I had an accident the diaper would cover my but and then again if I was hurt more seriously and friends were present it could be a real problem. So no I’ll stick with leather when ridding and drink less before ridding.

Now as for this ideal of going to jail diapered I say go for it, we could use the news.

Hey I’m still laughing about it now.

Thank goodness Angela is here and has a voice of reason about herself, listen to her. B)

PM Repaid1 and ask him to DELETE

Seriously? Like I don't have enough to do.. :P Just let the thread die by not posting after this. BTW I was wearing a very full Molicare and did the strip search thing...They wouldn't admit me to the jail as they didn't have the proper facilities to handle my care. I was put in a holding cell till the next morning, then released to home arrest. It wasn't a fun thing I can assure you.

I've spent a few night in county lock-up diapered and 4 years in prison diapered. It's really no big thing if you act like it's no big thing.

If you have done 4 years I don't envy you at all. Some of my close friends have been in prison without the diapers and it was not a positive experience of course. Just out of curiosity did you stay in PC custody the entire time?

If you have done 4 years I don't envy you at all. Some of my close friends have been in prison without the diapers and it was not a positive experience of course. Just out of curiosity did you stay in PC custody the entire time?

Nope. No PC for me. I simply went about my business. When asked about the diapers,I told them the truth. The diapers were a result from getting raped and beaten at age 13. I also included that since I was in prison for Armed Robbery,if anyone tried to rape me again,I'd likely kill someone first seeing as I had nothing to lose at that point in time. Everyone knew about my situation and were cool with it.

I'll answer diapersallways questions later today after work.

Nope. No PC for me. I simply went about my business. When asked about the diapers,I told them the truth. The diapers were a result from getting raped and beaten at age 13. I also included that since I was in prison for Armed Robbery,if anyone tried to rape me again,I'd likely kill someone first seeing as I had nothing to lose at that point in time. Everyone knew about my situation and were cool with it.

I'll answer diapersallways questions later today after work.

That's hardcore. I hope you've found a few more things in life of value to you now, sounds like a dark place to be. Glad you made it out ok.

im curious because ive always wondered if i should claim to be incontinent if i ever get arrested while diapered if the experience isn't that bad then the next time i'm in the slamer i might just do it.

so this comment is slightly worrying as it implies you are expecting to be arrested, which sorta leads to the conclusion that you have already or are planning to commit some sort of illegal act?

I've been taken into custody, wearing only as much as a tee-shirt, pink rubber panties and diapers. Oh, and open toed, white sandals Sometimes, I was taken in wearing a baby doll dress. They could never get me through metal detection at induction however, without removing the pins. (I wear cloth diapers.) Removing the pins would cause my wet panties to sag toward my ankles. They couldn't have that now, could they?

Police around here, now know me and are most tolerant and understanding here in Phoenix, AZ. My problem with going to jail was mainly outstanding traffic warrants. They'll getcha everytime.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: I've never been arrested for showing my diapers in public.

ya i did kinda overloaded you with the questions i'm just realy curious, thanks in advance for taking the time to answer them

No problem diapersallways. As most people on this board know,I'm very open about my lifestyle. And I'm very matter-of-fact as well. If what I say offends,too fuckin' bad.

To answer your questions....

1-The diapers they provided me with were Attends I believe. Not sure which kind. Could be these. I used a similar diaper a bit over a year ago when I spent the night in the drunk tank.

2-I didn't recognize them because at the time I was only wearing Assurance and Depends.

3-I recieved a case(48 I believe) every week from the healthcare providers. If I had some left over each week,after a month and a half or so,I'd send them a note asking them to hold off on that week's delivery.

4-I could have gotten away with doubling but that would've presented 2 problems:I would've waddled like a duck making me not only a bigger freak but a bigger target as well.

5-The nurses would have been able to change me if I needed them to but I wasn't about to take a chance abusing them. While locked up,I had a male lover for awhile. He was a cellmate,I was lonely and horny and we were both bisexual. He changed me one time after really rough sex. Only time a man has changed me. And if anyone is wondering if prison is like the movies,no. In Wisconsin at least,only the willing like me get raped ;)

6-The nurses always asked me if had diaper rash and needed anything but I always declined. I did get a couple of large bottles of Vaseline Intensive Care Therapy for a cellmate of mine. He worked in the kitchen and always made sure I got a bigger piece of cake than anyone else. 95% of prison is politics. Respect is EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! Step out of line and Tony Soprano whacks you. I seen some hellacious battles while locked up. I'm a pussy when it comes to fighting. I've NEVER thrown a punch in anger. Except one time when I was about 13 but that's another story for another time.

7-My clothes were the same as everyone else's:Green smock/Green button down shirt(most inmates would suck a dick or two for one of these shirts),green pants,brown socks/white commisary-bought socks or family-bought socks,blue shoes/catalog-bought shoes and white underwear/diaper :lol::D

8-I sometimes got a private cell if I earned it. I was in my own cell in SEG for 6 months as well. In 4 years,1 month and 1 week,I was located at 4 different prisons. Started out here because every WisCONsin goes here for classification. Then got sent here because I was a medium risk offender. I got into it with a cellmate who thought he was going to punk me out because I wore diapers. I did 6 months in SEG and was sent here for awhile. A year before I was paroled,I was sent here.

9-My lawyer presented affidavits during my sentencing from a private uroligist explaining that although I'm not fully incontinent,I've suffered majored trauma to the nerves that control my bladder. Because I have moderate psoriasis,my brain and body will always be confused on what to heal first:the psoriasis or the damaged nerve. He took it under careful consideration and noted that because I commited my crime under extreme duress due to my past,he wouldn't take any chance that I could be seen as a victim while in the state's custody. I explained my situation a couple of times to the doctors and nurses and they fully understood. My urologist told me point-blank:He would be willing to put me under the knife to try to re-attach my partially severed nerve but one small slip of the scalpel and it could mean being in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. Diapers or wheels? Hmmmm. Tough choice. :huh:

The night I spent in the drunk tank here in Sandy Eggo,my diaper leaked really bad. I explained my situation to an officer and he gave me 2 diapers and a plastic bag. I was in a 20 X 10 cell with about 15 other men. While changing my diaper,I got the occassional odd look but said simply"You think this is bad? You gotta look at me. You ain't gotta be me." I had a few of them laugh.

Being in the slammer diapered isn't so bad. It's actually more hygenic. Just don't take a shit in one. Trust me on this one. Black guys HATE it when you fart let alone shit and don't flush.