LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Go From Dl To Ab?

Guest refridginator

Guest refridginator

i noticed i used to be a DL when i was younger. but i've killed a lot of brain cells in the meantime. now, it takes more to get into it than just a diaper. do you think being an AB constitutes a clouded mind and/or less intelligence for people who have trouble immersing themselves with only a diaper(if that question makes sense)?

Well, personally i am also slowly making the transitiong to AB.

I think its more of the fact that after the novelty of just wearing a diaper wears off, you start to loose interest and need something else to keep satisfied.

I started out just being a DL, loved my diapers, then after years of wearing just diapers it started turning into bottles, pacifiers, sleepers, onesies ect...

i noticed i used to be a DL when i was younger. but i've killed a lot of brain cells in the meantime. now, it takes more to get into it than just a diaper. do you think being an AB constitutes a clouded mind and/or less intelligence for people who have trouble immersing themselves with only a diaper(if that question makes sense)?

Dude you're only friggin 20, lol.

no ab could just mean really horny or really kinky.

Outside influences and an open mind. It may happen slowly and you won't realize it.

If, while looking for something practical, ie a onesie, you come across a cute pattern, you snatch that up and slowly you build your AB arsenal.

Some claim that as one gets older, diapers become much less of a fetish and more of a lifestyle. Natural progression (or regression). You get so comfortable with just wearing the diaper that it becomes part of who you are rather than an object to lust over. Being AB is more of a lifestyle than a fetish. It grows on you.

I'm just confused on the intelligence part of the question. What does DL or AB have to do with intelligence??

Personally I started out as AB, DL stuff never entered the picture until I got the "I like to wear diapers and use them" speech from my then-boyfriend. I was a bedwetter as a kid. On certain occasions I had protection with me to keep me from embarrassing myself. However as I grew up in the 80s mostly, pullups and goodnites weren't really around.

I don't know where my AB side came from. I remember being 3 when my sister was born and being mad that I was being told to grow up cuz now I was the big sister. I remember being a teenager and having a paci in my coat. I had to drive like an hour to go to a town no one knew me to get baby stuff. I don't know why, it was just a comfort thing. I didn't think much of it.

At least not until my hubby told me his secret, and now I can sit in a diaper and jammies, drink from a bottle, use a paci at night, and life is good. I don't think about it or analyze it. I just do whatever feels good for that day. Some days all I wanna do is play the mommy to my husband. Some days I'm in a very "lil mode" and just wanna cuddle with my Bear, dry powdered diaper on, paci in my mouth and fall asleep next to him.

Why people THINK so much about this, I don't know.

To me, DLs are merely ABs in denial. They are unconfortable with their AB feelings, but excitably so. This has been my observance. And, the conclusion of the doctorial staff at Vanderbilt Hospital. Nuff said. Accept yourself. Bring it in. Don't be scared. People are a lot more accepting than you may think.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Well see, it happens like this: have you seen sailor moon? Do you remember when the teenage girls used to thrust their magical vibrators--I mean, um, pens-- up in the air and announce something like "moon, activate...power!!!"? Yeah, its just like that.

And then your surrounding universe becomes a swirling kaleidoscope of an 80s color palette and a nondescript tune with violins begins playing. meanwhile you seem to fall into a slight coma as magical baby paraphernalia glitters into existence on your person. Then you snap back into consciousness with a declarative pose.

And that's how DLs turn into ABs.

If you think that's crazy, you should see the sissy's.

Well it seems alot of people have trouble accepting this into their lives, but as you get older you just start to care less what others think and learn to do the things that makes you happy.

Just takes some longer than others to accept it.

Watch out sissy is the next step ;) but you have to be really dumb before that happens <_<

To me, DLs are merely ABs in denial. They are unconfortable with their AB feelings, but excitably so. This has been my observance. And, the conclusion of the doctorial staff at Vanderbilt Hospital. Nuff said. Accept yourself. Bring it in. Don't be scared. People are a lot more accepting than you may think.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

That might be fine, but I do not have any AB feelings. None at all. I like wearing diapers, how they feel when I wet them and get that excited feeling when out and about that someone may notice. Thats what I love about diapers. No baby stuff or baby feelings at all to deny.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Without wanting to disagree with big sis (I never disagree with big sis, last time it happened she told on me to my mommy and I wasn't allowed to play anymore!) I don't think that all DL's are AB's in denial, but I know for a fact that many are. Hell, I even knew a guy that used to shop in the same AB shop as me who used to say he wasn't an AB, he just spent huge amounts of money on AB clothes for himself, lol. I don't know, I think that some people know they are an AB deep down but just won't admit it to themselves, perhaps they feel imbarrassed or something.

Perhaps this is simplifying things, but to me it all depends on your response to wearing/handling adult baby stuff, looking at pictures of adult baby stuff (you know, online shops that sort of thing) or even when you think about them. If your response is:

"That does nothing for me" then you are not an AB, regardless of whether you like diapers or not.

"I think that's really cute, I would really enjoy wearing or using that. That would make me feel all squishy inside" then you are a bonafide AB.

"OMG that makes me feel so horny" then you are still a bonafide AB, but you like it for sexual reasons.

Oh, if your response is either of the last two and the item in question is a dress, or frilly, or meant to be for a girl (and you are not a girl) then you are not only an AB but also a 'BIG SISSY' :P

So, go on to this site and see how you feel www.hbenterprises.co.uk ...........be honest with yourself.

Beth

The question is complicated than AB or DL, I mean where's the line?

I'm a DL if I like wearing diapers right?

How about if I like wearing them all the time and a onesie stops it showing in public?

How about if I wet a lot at night and I have some nice terry lined plastic pants, just in case?

How about if that onesie is a pretty color?

How about if that soggy diaper and plastic pants does it's job much better if I sleep with a onesie over it?

It's freezing here in winter, my normal pyjamas don't fit over that big diaper and pants, maybe I should get something fitted?

Maybe it should be pink, I mean heck why not I'm already wearing a diaper for crissake, I'm already deviant?

Lace trim anyone?

I've said it many times before, diaper wearing is an anxiety disorder. Not having one at some point caused anxiety and that perpetuates through life. For many people things associated with that diaper, pins, bibs, (being changed is a big desire), etc. It's all lurking beneath the surface. The whole sissy pink lace thing is probably caused by some very strange childhood experiences, but it's no less strange than a grown man wearing a diaper while watching tv and peeing himself (although it does feel soooo good).

I have to guess that pure diaper fetishism is a very small percentage of diaper wearers, how far each person needs to go to satisfy their anxiety is a per person thing.

I think the scene covers too wide a range of individual desires to generalise; the only common factor is the diaper/nappy. We range from the simple DL who seeks comfort and security through to the long-term incontinent who enjoys an unfamiliar level of acceptence of their condition.

I have tried the AB scene, and found it unattractive; drinking from a bottle is horrible, and not ever having had a pacifier as a baby, I find that rubbery thing in my mouth to be repulsive - I have a gag reflex with the taste of rubber. The thought of being strapped into a high chair and fed baby food really turns me right off. I have tried baby clothes, and although I make my own rompers, they are not baby-themed - they are just very good at supporting a wet nappy. Ditto frillies: no buzz when on me, but a huge one if they are on a girl.

You might as well say that all DLs are sissy, bondage, BDSM, bedwetter, incontinent, and regressive personalities in denial. You might as well say that we are all Democrats/Labour or Republicans/Conservatives in denial merely because some of us also have those tendencies. (Let's face it - they do more harm to the world than we ever will!) It is quite simply wrong, and the staff of Vanderbilt Hospital are merely trying to rationalise that which they do not really understand.

Try other things - they might work, but be yourself and enjoy it and don't have guilty thoughts about it. You will only harm yourself if you feel guilty. Enjoy this site, because here you will be understood, and there is a good atmosphere.

For me liking diapers started when I was 5. Then when I was hospitilized from burns at age 10 I lost bowel control for 5 years but only wore diapers in the hospital. By all logical means I should have been diapered at home too, and I was in foster care from age 13-21 when I finally moved out.

Anyhoo during my mid-late teens when I had no diapers as I was getting older not only did I want diapers but I felt like I needed something else too. I slowly started to have feelings of wanting to be a baby and all that associated. But being disabled means I couldnt do that for myself, nor even diaper myself which is my problem now. So not only can I not diaper myself, but i've never had the chance to be truly regressed with all the stuff needed- bottle, clothes, pacifier, crib, etc. And I'm small enough that if I just could find a way I could even use the real stuff pampers 7, a real crib, real stroller, etc. Mostly I just want the chance to experience it, but first off I just want a diaper. I haven't worn since august 2002 when I met somebody from online, but it was a short meet. Before then the last time I wore a diaper for a length of time was 94.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Sorry, but I don’t fit this. Since this is an AB site, I don’t say much about it but I find any AB stuff very creepy and strange. When sex play gets involved there is no way it isn’t perverted and pedo-ish. That’s just my feelings about the issue.

While I’m technically a DL, I’m not actually into the diapers as much as I am into wetting myself. I have to wear diapers to wet myself so I have to wear them.

I don’t mean to be so blunt about my AB thoughts but I disagree with your assumption that all DLs really want to be ABs

I don’t know why I like to wet myself but I do. That’s all I’m interested in when wearing diapers.

Sorry, but I don’t fit this. Since this is an AB site, I don’t say much about it but I find any AB stuff very creepy and strange. When sex play gets involved there is no way it isn’t perverted and pedo-ish. That’s just my feelings about the issue.

While I’m technically a DL, I’m not actually into the diapers as much as I am into wetting myself. I have to wear diapers to wet myself so I have to wear them.

I don’t mean to be so blunt about my AB thoughts but I disagree with your assumption that all DLs really want to be ABs

I don’t know why I like to wet myself but I do. That’s all I’m interested in when wearing diapers.

The most relevant thing you said in that post is "I don't know why I like to wet myself but I do". This could easily be "I don't know why I like diapers, but I do" or "I don't know why I like baby stuff, but I do". Because that's the thing with a fetish, you don't really know why you like it. So you think we are creepy? Well, there are many people who would find what you like creepy. So I guess it's a case of he who lives in a glass house throwing stones.

As for the old pedo connection, change the record. I can honestly say that in 30+ years of this I've never come across one example of an AB who wants sex with a child......not one! I guess you're thinking along the lines of, well if they desire baby clothes they must desire the baby? Which is a bit like saying "I love my wife wearing a school uniform, so I must go and hang around the local school" or "I love woman in fur coats, I'm going to visit the zoo for a quick thrill".

Personally I'm long past losing sleep over comments like this, but give these guys and gals a break. As Bob Dylan said "Don't criticise what you can't understand".

Beth

Well see, it happens like this: have you seen sailor moon? Do you remember when the teenage girls used to thrust their magical vibrators--I mean, um, pens-- up in the air and announce something like "moon, activate...power!!!"? Yeah, its just like that.

And then your surrounding universe becomes a swirling kaleidoscope of an 80s color palette and a nondescript tune with violins begins playing. meanwhile you seem to fall into a slight coma as magical baby paraphernalia glitters into existence on your person. Then you snap back into consciousness with a declarative pose.

holy shit I'm about to piss myself laughing. In America they screwed up that show so much. Heck they never aired the last few seasons because there was no way to edit it.

I remember moon tiara magic and tuxedo mask, lol.

on a side note, there is a whole seperate scat and piss fetish category as well. I don't consider myself an ab but when I'm horny I'm easily provoked. I figured I'd give it a try but feces is not something i like and baby bottles and stuff really seem weird but hey to each their own.

Sailor Moon is my favorite show. I've been watching all the English dubbed shows in order. I'm half way through the third season.

The most relevant thing you said in that post is "I don't know why I like to wet myself but I do". This could easily be "I don't know why I like diapers, but I do" or "I don't know why I like baby stuff, but I do". Because that's the thing with a fetish, you don't really know why you like it. So you think we are creepy? Well, there are many people who would find what you like creepy. So I guess it's a case of he who lives in a glass house throwing stones.

As for the old pedo connection, change the record. I can honestly say that in 30+ years of this I've never come across one example of an AB who wants sex with a child......not one! I guess you're thinking along the lines of, well if they desire baby clothes they must desire the baby? Which is a bit like saying "I love my wife wearing a school uniform, so I must go and hang around the local school" or "I love woman in fur coats, I'm going to visit the zoo for a quick thrill".

Personally I'm long past losing sleep over comments like this, but give these guys and gals a break. As Bob Dylan said "Don't criticise what you can't understand".

Beth

If he really thought that, then he'd really think he's visiting a pedo site, and that makes looking in the mirror a bit hard.

I don't blame him, people just don't get fetishes they don't have.

Guest refridginator

If he really thought that, then he'd really think he's visiting a pedo site, and that makes looking in the mirror a bit hard.

I don't blame him, people just don't get fetishes they don't have.

excuse me? i know for a FACT that i'm no pedophile sir! what are you trying to say?

Um, I am the reverse of what everyone is saying. I was an AB and have since become a DL. It does happen. How? Well the AB that I was happened because I had more insecurites and needed comfort from baby things as well. Once I got a girlfriend who is now my wife I discovered that my real sexual libido was still into diapers, so I integrated diapers into our sex life. I don't need pacifiers like I used to, I've got my wife for that ;-) I don't regress like I used to years ago. It just feels weird now. I have become a DL, which is what everyone starts as.

SDB

You know I responded to another thread about how do you like your diaper, snug or loose. I started replying saying I like them snug and as I'm writing the words, the more snug the more like a baby they are come slipping out of my mouth. I shrieked and started laughing. I had to sit back and think for a bit and have come to the conclusion of not ab but more along the nondage side for me. A little role playing is fine to me but not to the extent I've seen but hey who knows. :lol: