LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Like Your Diaper?

Guest AllenABDL

How Thick or Thin?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have a Thick or Thin Diaper?

• Thin - cheap diaper
    • Avarage - Like a Depends diaper
    • Bulky - Like a Bambinos or Abri Form X - Plus
    • Super Absorbant - Abri or Bambino with 1 Stuffer
    • SUPER BULK - Thickest diaper you have with 5 stuffers!
    • MEGA MEGA BIG DIAPER! - as many diapers as you can wear!!!
    • Cloth Diaper
    • Cloth with plastic pants
    • Cloth, Booster and Pants
    • SUPER CLOTH! - AS much as u can fit in the pants!

I only like cloth, but it needs to be thick. I have unfolded baby diapers and sewed two overlapped together to make a single diaper that fits me. I use 3 to 6 of those depending on how long I am planing on wearing them.

• 2 weeks later...

I love my diapers as thick as I can wear , and still be able to waddle around.

I usually wear the same diapers for 2 -3 days at a time without changing. More padding keeps me from leaking .

I also wear at least 4 pairs of plastic pants with the diapers , and top it all off with a custom made pair of rubber bloomers (size 7XL)

The bloomers cover me from the knee to mid chest , and they all feel wonderful.

Happy wetting to all

:D

:biker_h4h:

i've got three main things i look for when buying diapers.

I like them to be crinkly so when i move they crinkle

I like to them to be big and bulky so my bum is all nice and padded when daddy pats it

i like them to be absorbant enough to hold several nighttime wettings

So i'm an abriform x plus gal

• 3 weeks later...

"How do you like your diaper?"

"Uh, medium rare?" ;)

Seriously, that was my first thought when reading the question. Of course, that wasn't what was being asked. :)

I haven't tried a whole lot. I really do not like Depends, and thought I would be impressed with the Abena AbriWings, but really I'm not. Sure, they are absorbent enough, but they are not easy to get on comfortably. I haven't yet tried the Bambino Classico I bought, but I'm eager to do so at some point.

I love bulky, disposable ones. All the comfort and waddling of a padded diaper and the easy clean up of a disposable. Makes my life alot easier. I usually just get like two or three average ones and put tem together to make a nice, puffy one. Hopefully next year I'll be able to buy myself a box of Bambinos. I've been dying to try them out.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

The thickness of the diapers I like really kinda depends on my mood. I like disposables sorta thick, but still enough that they are hidable under clothing. Occaisionally I like thick ones like Molicare Superplus or Abena Xpluses. Other than that, I usually just wear a cloth diaper with plastic pants, which is thick but not overly so. I never really double up on either of them. Tonight is the excpetion of the rule....I doubled up on the cloth which has made the thickest diaper I've ever worn. My plastic pants barely fit over them.

KR

I love an ultra-thick, crinkly disposable. Abri-form with at least one Abri-Let does it for me.

If I'm going out, I'll wear a pull-up or two with Tushies (toddler size) bulking up the crotch. If I wear a skirt, it's pretty much undetectable, but I still get the bulky feeling.

I like my diaper a little bulky, I do like plastic covered diapers, so I use assurance diapers and 2 cloth stuffers, nice bulk and absorbant also, not as good as a secure with a few stuffers but I'm cheap and like it that way.

I can not see paying alot of money for expensive diapers when you can get almost the same feel and performance out of my system, you want Xtra crinkel add stiff plastic pants, I do that once and a while when I'm in the X- loud crinkel mood.

• 1 month later...

i love to have a nice thick diaper that will hold what i throw at it. Never tried cloth so its all disposable for me. But if im going out i usually wear just a molicare super plus. Gotta love a a wet diaper that swells up. :D

I voted for bulky, but my choice of diaper varies depending on the situation, at home I go for the bulky (and depending on my mood the bulky, bulky, bulky) but if I'm trying to be a bit discret I'll go for something thinner, like an ATN an Abena Super or something similar, but not as thin as a Depends.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to add that thin does not necessarily equal cheap. Molicare Classic and Supers (T-shaped) are amazingly thin, yet are high quality diapers. Depend are also amazingly thin, but are well-made and fairly absorbent, despite their (somewhat undeserved) reputation on this forum.

As a chubby girl, I like to wear my diapers so thick that my thighs don't rub. LOL

Actually, I'll wear layers of different diapers and pull-ups until I find the right fit for the day. Somedays I go thin becuase of the errands I have to run but other days, I'll layer it all on until I can't help but waddle when I walk and sit several inches higher in my chair. So bring on the layers, add a few stuffers, slip on a big bulky pair of cloth training pants for the added mass and let's see if anyone will notice that I'm diapered.