LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Underwear

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I was wondering if anybody else wears underwear over their diapers when wearing under their clothes. I find that the plastic backing on my disposables is often too slippery. When I put on tighty whities over my diaper, it gives me a little bit of traction. Also, it gives me more confidence because I don't have to worry about the top of my diaper peaking out.

I put whitie tighties over my diaper sometimes as well. For me, I think it does 2 things.

1-It helps keep the diaper from sagging and keeps the diaper from bulky so it's not so obvious that I have a diaper on.

2-If I do have to change out of my diaper while out I have a backup underwear plan.

But for me I lean towards the AB side, so I haven't worn whitie tighties over my diaper for a long time now. I have started wearing onsies. :whistling:

I do a lot of the time. It helps hold my diaper tighter but also allows me to just remove my wet diaper and already have underpants in place if I'm out somewhere and about to head home. I don't have a lot of privacy at home, or I should say, not as much as I would like. This way I can leave the house in a diaper but when I get home if people are around I don't have to rush around to remove a wet diaper and get dressed in regular underwear. Mine are not tighty whities, though. I wear briefs but they are Hanes in different colors.

For me, it seemed more toddler-like to wear undies over my diapers. Plus, there's something just plain cute about it, and I know many agree with me. :)

+1 to the non-whities -- black, blue, or green for this boy! (Mostly cuz I can never keep the white ones white, but I s'pose that's why I'm diapered to begin with!)

I almost always wear tightie-whities over my disposable diaper. Agree that it helps with keeping it a bit compressed. I like the 2(x)ist brand as they have a strong wide waist band and a double fabric seat which reminds me of my youth a bit but is good in case of a small leak. The brief over diaper combo also keeps the crinkle down a bit too. If I am worried about saturation or can not afford a leak (most of the time leak concerns), I will use a light vinyl Kins pantie too. With the combo of diaper, briefs and light vinyl over it, I can feel pretty good leaks are unlikely and if I am unable to change and the diaper does leak, the extra cotton undies with double seat can catch it. P_P

I wore briefs over my diapers back when I was still weaing belted undergamrnets and the like. But since the internet and custom clothing came along my collectionof diaper covers is too good to need udnerwear :)

Yup, I usually wear my briefs or boxer briefs over my diapers when I go out, especially if I'm going to be out for awhile. I do it because it helps to cut down on the noise somewhat, at least to my ears, and it gives me a backup plan for undies (as has been mentioned) if I need to change and don't have another diaper with me. Recently though, my attitude has been that my diapers are my underwear, so theres no need to double up.

So what is the link for these vintage double seat undies (J C Penney style) mentioned above by Square Duck and Daily_Di?

The 2(x)ist double seat briefs are to be had at some Macy's stores for a reasonable price.

P_P

also u could always try a onesie to keep it in place, keep the bulking down and keep it from showing over the top of ur pants.. i've even seen onesies that are polo shirts, so for certain jobs, u just need to wear that... other wise they make a great undershirt...

Yup, I always wear a brief over my diaper, except for limited periods at home. I don't like the sweat that builds up between my legs, and wearing underwear over it keeps the diaper from sagging, wicks up little leaks, and adds both noise and sight protection. Seems win-win to me. I've settled on Jockey Pouch briefs, because even though they're somewhat expensive, they are full cut and cover the majority of the diaper, and they contain some spandex. Even when I wear plastic pants (at night...and on days like today when I'm diapered at work! :D ), I wear a cheapo brief (regular FOTL or Haines) for extra absorbency. I don't think I'd enjoy going "commando".

I always wear my abena bodystocking (onesie) over my diaper. Really good quality, I find. I get them from KCK Medical (Nice people, Kyle was extremely helpful). I also wear a pair of microfiber boxer/briefs (that i got from Walmart). They help with compression and noise. And they dry really fast (instantly) if they happen to get wet.

I like the onesie style clothing, as they keep things nice and snug and are good insurance against diaper peeking out.

BUT, since we're on the topic - these under-roos and toddler styled underwear sound fun!

I'm wearing one over disposable Attends right now.I'll be going out later, and for all the reasons mentioned, it's good to wear one over. Usually, I do not wear one over, like at night. It's just diaper and bed sheets and blankets.