LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Diapers And Not Knowing It

i am wetting my diapers and not knowing it. i have to reach back and feel to see if the diaper has gelled or not. does any body else have to do this. i nevere know how wet i am or that i have leaked. same at night i wake up to find that i have leaked like 12inches by 1 8 inches wide and only know this becuase it is cold.

i am wetting my diapers and not knowing it. i have to reach back and feel to see if the diaper has gelled or not. does any body else have to do this. i nevere know how wet i am or that i have leaked. same at night i wake up to find that i have leaked like 12inches by 1 8 inches wide and only know this becuase it is cold.

think many of us have the same problem of no feeling of need, the only way we knos is our pants get warm for a few or we feel the pressure in the diapers as we wet

Back in 1976 when I was 12 I lost my bedtime control. Apparently my bedwetting is a frequent series of dribbles. Think of a faucet not entirely shut off. Usually when I am in bed I do not notice a difference in temperature nor do I feel wet. Until I left home for university in 1981 I only wore pinned gauze diapers inside vinyl panties. In theory those should feel wet. For university and a few years later I had no way to wash cloth diapers so I wore disposables to bed. Early adult disposables did not have the modern "feel-dry" layer, but still I had no sensation of being wet.

During the summer of 1985 I lost all my control and thus was in diapers 24/7. Again my wetting was a series of dribbles, non of which I can feel. However, when I am awake and moving usually I can feel differences in the way a dry or damp diaper feels on my skin. As my diaper goes from damp to sort-of wet it sags and I can feel that sensation. This is when I know I need to find a place to change my diaper within a half hour.

Since 1991 at home and for bed when I do not need to be discreet I wear pinned gauze diapers. Sleeping or under the covers in bed despite all my experience I never know how wet my diaper has become. When I am wearing a gauze diaper while awake I do feel the sagging and when the urine wicks upward from my crotch. This is how I know when to change.

A way to avoid leaks is to change every few hours or depending on how often you get very wet it, needs to be changed. Give yourself a changing time. At night, I would use rubber sheets or a underpad or wear more than one diaper.

I have this problem as well, I just try to change every few hours to prevent leaks. Plastic pants also help to prevent leaks. My doctor credit this to my neurogenic bladder and the effect of the neuro-stimulator. The only time I do worry about this is when I'm at school for any long period of time, as it hard to check m diapers and unless I'm in the nursing building it hard to change.

I notice that my gauze prefold diapers are heavy, which tells me they are wet. I can't wear disposables due to an allergy issue, but wouldn't anyway because my bladder doesn't empty until it is all the way full. Heavy wetters need cloth diapers and plastic pants.

I am the same way. At night I NEVER know that I am wetting and will wake up to a full soaked diaper. Almost every night.

I have been sick lately and when I am sick, I usually have more accidents, so I have been wearing during the day too, and I find that only half of the time I will know that I am wetting, so I will have to check myself periodically too. I can usually tell by the way that my diaper is sagging.

How can you not know you are wetting? Being incontinent thats just what happens! There are some that can time the voiding & keep the wetness to a mininum or there are others like me that have a constant dribble & depending on what I wear I can tell when I need to change. A a matter of good health I drink plenty of water but the side effect is a full protective garment. Thats just a fact of life in our position. At night I wear a very good diaper fully aware that in the morning I'll be pretty full & have no problem sleeping. I never have any leaks anymore because I pick the right diaper for the situation I'm in at the time. Pay more attention to timing & situations and you will really find that you worry much less. Waking up in a bed full of urine is never any fun. Take control of your situation and don't let it control you.

A couple of times during the summer I woke up wet. About 5 weeks ago I started to wake up wet on a fairly regular basis.

My wife found out I wet one night and she was not happy. Even though I love to wear diapers and plastic pants I still prefer to have the option of when I wear them. To make sure that I don't wet the furniture I have worn diapers to bed every night since that time. Several times I have woke up wet without knowing that I wet in my sleep.

I have apnea and am going for a sleep study in a few weeks. I met with the sleep doctor yesterday and I told her of my recent incidences. She only asked about my prostate and said I should mention our discussion to the tech on the night of my study.

I'm thinking that I will probably wear diapers to the study but I also think it is unlikely that I will wet that night. My fluid intake will be low so I don't see that as a factor.

I have not wet the last 6 nights so I don't quite know what to think about what is happening.

A couple of times during the summer I woke up wet. About 5 weeks ago I started to wake up wet on a fairly regular basis.

My wife found out I wet one night and she was not happy. Even though I love to wear diapers and plastic pants I still prefer to have the option of when I wear them. To make sure that I don't wet the furniture I have worn diapers to bed every night since that time. Several times I have woke up wet without knowing that I wet in my sleep.

I have apnea and am going for a sleep study in a few weeks. I met with the sleep doctor yesterday and I told her of my recent incidences. She only asked about my prostate and said I should mention our discussion to the tech on the night of my study.

I'm thinking that I will probably wear diapers to the study but I also think it is unlikely that I will wet that night. My fluid intake will be low so I don't see that as a factor.

I have not wet the last 6 nights so I don't quite know what to think about what is happening.

Consider getting your blood sugar levels tested. Some diabetics wet the bed when their blood sugars get high. Peeing is one way the body uses to try to bring down high blood sugar. My dr told me that in the olden days tasting urine for sweetness was one way they diagnosed blood sugar.

I'll stick with my test strips.