• Grocery Store
    • Medical Shop
    • Super Store
  3. 3. ... Your Bottles and Paci's

• Drugstore
    • Grocery Store
    • Medical Shop
    • Super Store

I get everything from the grocery store. It's closest and I can put what I need in with the other necessities - no awkward glances from clerks, no sign on credit card statements if you pay by cash. (though since card records are private that's less important)

Diapers, largely online. Everything else, the nearest convenient Walmart when I'm at home. Except for Pacis. The last few of those I've bought I've ordered online, simply because you cant buy the adult sized ones in the store. I pretty much am spoiled by the abenas and bambinos, and since you can't get those in the store, I dont buy in the store unless I desperate need supplies. My wipes and powder on the other hand are readily available anywhere, and since Im of an age where I'd probably have my own kids, the clerks don't even look at me twice when I pick up a set of wipes and a bottle of powder.

I go to a medical supply place to get my Attends. I also bought an enema kit there (cheap, but it'll do...). I have bought some cloth diapers online and have made some plain rectangular diapers myself. Plastic pants from online...either ebay or a variety of online stores. Since I'm very closeted about ABDL, I'd rather not be as conspicuous as buying bulk diapers and have them delivered to my home for my wife to see...oh, how to explain that???

Wipes, vaseline, ointments, etc easiest to get them at any local pharmacy (If I were getting Depends - ugh - I'd get 'em at the pharmacy as well).

My first paci's and bottle came from a pharmacy, but I want bigger than actual baby size, so I've gotten my nuk 5's and my big baby bottle online.

Don't we all deal with things in our own way!!

I mostly shop online. Not out of fear or shame, but to get better products at lower prices. Used to shop locally until all the medical supply stores got bought up by CVS who doesn't carry any of the good brands.

• 1 month later...

diapies online, cause the brands i like, molicare and abri form x plus, can't find in any stores around here.

I got my bottles at rite aid, local pharmacy, and my paci's at baby's r us. Wipes, powder etc we get either at the supermarket or at wal mart when we are there.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love this thread!

We (my wife and I) like to buy my Depends and Depend Boost from the local Wal-Mart and I usually buy any pretty panties I can find (that is IF they have anything girly/ pretty (I wear panties as a lifestyle.) Also, I found a NEW product I really love that they carry: Sassy Baby brand Scented Disposable Adult care bags to dispose of my messy/wet didees in. They're blue and have that wonderful baby powder scent. TRY THESE! Since I am taking more responsibility for my diapered lifestyle, I like the Depend and Depend Boost combo for daily use since it's so "inco incognito" and so cheap.

I ((LOVE)) to use "boutique" ABDL diapers when home and overnight so I usually switch to Bambino's Adult baby diapers. Of course these can only be obtained online.

I ((LOVE)) anything from FETWARE (online.) I buy my paci's both online (NUK5) and I think it's important to support ABDL aware and especially ABDL owned/ run vendors so tend to prefer online direct sources for kink items.

It's fun to buy baby wipes, baby rash ointment, baby lotion, Goodnights, Pull-ups, Johnson's Baby Powder (It's like cocaine for me...luv the smell, feel, overall babyish experience) from grocery stores and pharmacy's. The cashier's/ salespeople can assume it's for my baby but I don't have to pretend and can feel that sense of "diaper pride" that's so important to me.

I love embarrassment/ humiliation so I'll buy fun things wherever I see them If I want them and if I can buy it from a female.

Glenndl :lol: