LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

Check out these links:

http://www.fetware.com

http://comcomfg.com/

http://www.comcoincmn.com/home

http://www.llmedico.com

http://www.angelfluff.com

I get mine from Fetware because they will custom size them.

RDB

I have been told that Kins is a good place to purchase plastic pant to wear over my disposable diaper. Any other places recommended for quality at a good price?

Becareful with custom Kins products. I have 'thunder thighs' and asked for wider leg gatherings. When I sent in my measurements they just mailed me the next largest size and charged me extra.

However I still by from Kins. They have excellent products.

I have been told that Kins is a good place to purchase plastic pant to wear over my disposable diaper. Any other places recommended for quality at a good price?

You might try www.lifestylesemporium.com or www.myprotex.com

I've purchased from both of them and they're good. I like langs the best.

Kins is the adult department of Babykins of Canada. When I was growing up my family only bought Gerber vinyl panties. The baby sizes up to Toddler Large were sold in local stores. All the larger sizes were sold by mail directly from the Gerber baby pants factory in Three Oaks, MI, which we visited during the summer of 1976. When Geber decided to get out of the adult panties business they sold the factory to their employees, who did business as VIP.

In 1991 when I could return to gauze diapers, I bought some Gerber vinyl panties, as well as Kins, Rubber Duckies and ProHealth. Later I bought Crissy's Creation panties. One by one those firms went out of business, so since 1994 I have only worn Kins pull-on thin vinyl panties and love them. They remind me of the best features of the Gerber, but the Kins vinyl is slightly thinner, making them a bit stretchy and very comfy. The people at Kins are always nice to me if I need to phone, but their on-line systems works well. The package is discreet and gets to me in California fast enough. I consider the price very fair. Because I am a petite woman I have not needed to order custom size.

My suggestion is to order vinyl panties on the large size, which makes them more comfy and reduces the strain.

People tell me all the other companies mentioned are ethical.

Oh, yes, during the day when working I wear various kinds of disposables and have done since 1981. I have tried many kinds of waterproof panties over disposables, but have never found a combination of disposable and plastic panties that is comfy.

Angela,

What disposables do you wear to work? I've found it imperative to wear plastic pants with an absorbent liner while out for long periods or going to places that any spotting is prohibited.

Right now I use Tranquility ATN, either with a Depend Booster or a Huggies overnite.

Phil

I believe she has wrote in the past that she either uses a baby diaper as a pad or uses Attends youth size. Other than that she can fill ya in on specifics..you can check her past posts by clicking her name above on that post and the pull down function to check her past posts..I know she has specified a few times in the past. Other than that...Angela???

Hi Phil and Everyone,

As Repaid1 wrote, I have posted many times that I am profoundly bladder incontinent. This means that I have absolutely no control when I wet. Sort of like an infant, I wet in a series of dribbles, not occasional minor floods. Lucky for me, most diapers are designed for my sort of wetting, which can be a problem for older juveniles and adults who wear for fun. Hardly any diapers can deal with major adult voiding.

Also please remember that I am a petite woman, 5'3" @106 pounds with 29" hips. Being my size sure limits my choice of disposables, most of which are designed for larger people. Keep this in mind, because the anatomy of slender women is so different in the diaper region from slender men.

Despite my lack of bladder control, over the 32 years I have needed diapers I have figured out the total volume of my wetting over 3 hours on a given day. The slip-in pads I normally wear during the day when I must function as a responsible adult are easy and discreet to change. Probably they will hold 4 hours of my wetting in a pinch, but my policy is to put on a full diaper if I cannot be sure of a chance to change every 3 hours.

Repaid1 has known me for ages, and he is correct that in 1981 my first adult diapers were made by Attends and I still wear Attends as my full disposable briefs. In fact way back when the cat number BRCL1000 was called Attends Adult Small. It was a classic poly plastic diaper with sticky tapes. This is still the cat number of the same size disposable. Today it is called Attends Youth Brief. It is slightly thinner dry because of super absorb gel. Like always it is designed for petite people weighing up to 112 pounds with hips from less than 18 to 30" I believe it is as small as Attends makes, but when I was 17 they made even smaller disposables, down to what we call a Size 6 baby diaper.

Actually if I need a diaper while working I usually wear Attends Breathable Small cat number BRBX10 which has a cloth-like shell and really good Velcro tabs. It is designed for the same size folks as the Youth. Both these Attends are sold only by the case of 96 and as far as I know are not stocked in local stores. I use an on-line vendor.

My experience is that poly plastic diapers with sticky tapes are more reliable in bed because the shell slides on bedding. While cloth-like is often more comfy when I am moving and wearing normal clothing, the downside is it does cling to bedding, pulling gaps that leak. Thus I need the 2 different style Attends for different reasons. I prefer pinned gauze diapers for bed and around the house when I do not need to be discreet and when I am feeling well. Unfortunately when I get sick I cannot always control my bowels. Washing that out of gauze diapers is a chore. The taped Attends Youth are great holding in runny poop.

When I am sure of changes every 3 hours, what I wear is a slip-in pad held in place by ordinary cotton knit panties. There used to be a wide selection of slip-in pads sold in stores, but since 2000 these are less common. About 4 years ago an incontinent gal I know told me she had just tried Pampers Cruisers as a pad. Well, as they come out of the bag, Cruisers did not work for me. I was disappointed. Then another woman showed me how she cut off the side flaps. That worked better. I go a step further and also cut off the leg gathers, so what I have is a flat absorbent pad that is really flexible even when dry. For me a Size 4 is large enough and is almost as absorbent as a Size 6, but the Size 4 cost less. Unfortunately incontinent men tell me they have not found any baby disposables wide enough to work for them as a slip-in.

The big advantage to using a baby disposable is I can buy them at virtually any store anywhere. I am a 44 year-old woman. Should strangers see me buying those they assume I am either an older mom, a young granny or the babysitter.

Angela,

What disposables do you wear to work? I've found it imperative to wear plastic pants with an absorbent liner while out for long periods or going to places that any spotting is prohibited.

Right now I use Tranquility ATN, either with a Depend Booster or a Huggies overnite.

Phil

Anyone have any advice on where to look for plastics in mortar stores? How do you find medical supply stores versus, say, pharmacies?

Ye' Ole' Yellow pages sir...try that, then there is always online. ;)