LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Diaper Found At Regular Stores

I was completely bummed the other day - I went to my local drugstore that carried the Attends Briefs with waistband, to find that they were going out of business...I have had a very hard time finding the Attends Briefs around St. Louis, and before I found this drugstore near where I work in Wentzville, I ordered them by the case over the internet. Times are pretty tight right now, and I don't have enough to buy a case of Attends, but can usually scrounge up 20 bucks a week to buy a bag of diapers.

So, not wanting to go completely diaperless, I went over to Wal-Mart, and had a choice of Depends, which don't have enough padding in the rear, and are too thin, or Assurance, and I picked up the Assurance - they are also very thin, and the diapers, which used to have 6 tapes cut down to 4, which I dislike.

Is there such a thing as a decent store bought diaper anymore without having to buy it online? Something similar in thickness/absorbency to Attends, or barring that, where can I buy Attends by the bag in St. Louis, MO?

If I don't have enough money to order a big case over the internet a pack of Depends from the store works well with two baby diapers. I take two Huggies or Pampers baby diapers, staple them together, and them staple them to the Depends diaper. It works great for me at night, plus waking up in a very wet diaper feels great! That's just one idea that works for me but good luck in your search. :thumbsup:

Is there such a thing as a decent store bought diaper anymore without having to buy it online? Something similar in thickness/absorbency to Attends, or barring that, where can I buy Attends by the bag in St. Louis, MO?

You're going to have a hard time finding Attends anywhere but in a little, family-owned pharmacy that's not part of a chain.

The only medical supply store I know of in St. Louis is Medical West on Brentwood Blvd. in Clayton (just south past the Forest Park Parkway overpass on your left if you're heading south). I haven't been there in a few years, but they used to carry all the Tena stuff, some other stuff, and a very small selection of plastic pants. On the down side, they are all about "customer service" so you WILL be approached and you WILL be assisted. On the plus side, the last time I was there I just said the stuff was for me and they gave me a few samples of different diapers.

Just as a funny bit, the woman who was helping me (an older woman) used the word "diaper" instead of "brief" and told me things like that the Tena super overnight (or whatever it's called) would be good for my "night diapering needs" but would be too big and bulky for "diapering during the day". I thought that was kind of funny since all the incontinence product manufacturers work so hard to not use the word "diaper" anywhere near their products and here was this woman who was just "diaper this" and "diaper that". But sometimes I'm easily amused.

Good luck!

--Floaty

Plus one for the Assurance brand pull ups at Wally world. The overnight are very good and for the price can't be beat. Best of all some stores are open 24 hrs so it great to run in early or late when the stores are empty, grab two packs and use the self check out.

As with most disposable products a pair of ladies shape wear to hold things up and tight to the body work well.

i picked up a bag of the cheapo wallyworld ones not long ago, this time i saw they had them in both a red bad and a blueish green bag(sorry cant remember the brand names...). Grabbed one of the green ones and to my surprise i find they are 10x the diaper the ones in the red bag were!

The tapes actually stick pretty well and they dont leak all over the place at the first sight of pee!

I might try some of the Tena Products - Medical West has a location close to me in St. Peters...Pull ups aren't for me...I like krinkly plastic tape on diapers...I'll never be a big boy! I see on the Attends site there is a family owned drug store in South St. Louis called Winkelman's that carries them - I think I am going to take a drive into the city...I Hate Proctor & Gamble for selling Attends to such a half assed company that can't seem to get them distributed anywhere...Does anyone know of a good online seller that accepts either Paypal or Money Orders?

You're going to have a hard time finding Attends anywhere but in a little, family-owned pharmacy that's not part of a chain.

The only medical supply store I know of in St. Louis is Medical West on Brentwood Blvd. in Clayton (just south past the Forest Park Parkway overpass on your left if you're heading south). I haven't been there in a few years, but they used to carry all the Tena stuff, some other stuff, and a very small selection of plastic pants. On the down side, they are all about "customer service" so you WILL be approached and you WILL be assisted. On the plus side, the last time I was there I just said the stuff was for me and they gave me a few samples of different diapers.

Just as a funny bit, the woman who was helping me (an older woman) used the word "diaper" instead of "brief" and told me things like that the Tena super overnight (or whatever it's called) would be good for my "night diapering needs" but would be too big and bulky for "diapering during the day". I thought that was kind of funny since all the incontinence product manufacturers work so hard to not use the word "diaper" anywhere near their products and here was this woman who was just "diaper this" and "diaper that". But sometimes I'm easily amused.

Good luck!

--Floaty

I might try some of the Tena Products - Medical West has a location close to me in St. Peters...Pull ups aren't for me...I like krinkly plastic tape on diapers...I'll never be a big boy! I see on the Attends site there is a family owned drug store in South St. Louis called Winkelman's that carries them - I think I am going to take a drive into the city...I Hate Proctor & Gamble for selling Attends to such a half assed company that can't seem to get them distributed anywhere...Does anyone know of a good online seller that accepts either Paypal or Money Orders?

If you want loud diapers then don't buy Tena (I like quiet diapers). The Tena have a cloth backing and are definitely not like tha plastic backed Depend or Attends.

Good luck. B.