LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So a while back my Father told me that i need to give up my diaper's or move out. Will i threw most of my diaper's and pull ups except for my 6 packages of Abri Form X-Plus which i was not quit ready to throw away yet, Because from previous experiences i have thrown out my diapers just to go back out and re buy them. i think we have all experienced this purging feeling to get reed of there diapers. Since then i have been caught wearing my diapers twice by my mom. The first time when she caught me she said she was not going to tell my dad about my diapers but i better take what my dad said seriously. well i didn't, infact i kept wearing my diapers at night but today i got caught again wearing my diapers this morning. I threw away all my diapers including my CVS Pull Ups, and the 3 packages of Abri Form X-Plus that i had left. Right know i dont think my mom is going to tell my dad again, but i don't want to move out right know. im still part time at Apple and i don't think i can go to school and have two jobs. Right know im feeling a little depressed i think but i don't know what to do. I saw a therapist a while back a few years ago about my diapers and im wondering if i should ask my parents if i can schedule a appointment with her again. two things have happened since then. i had a boyfriend that i told about my diapers and he was very accepting to the point were i got to fall asleep in his arms wearing a diaper. and something else anyway PLEASE HELP ME

Wow. Either your parents are really all up in your shit like all the time, or you just plain suck at being sneaky. Ps, how do they feel about your being gay? I mean, if they can accept that to a reasonable degree, why can't they also understand this? I mean, my mom can't understand this, but has told me she'd rather I were gay because it's at least easier to explain. . . For real, though, what's their ish -- the smell? The expense? It can't just be because it's unorthodox and weird. If they got over you coming out, they should be able to handle this hump, too.

Need more info before I offer my perspective, but I'd love to help you work this out.

Ok. Just remember, you asked for advice –even if you don’t want to hear it.

GROW UP.

If you want to live your own life move out and live your life. But being an adult means you have responsibilities like making money to pay your rent. It is obvious that you want to have freedom, and a life but without the responsibilities. Well, you can’t have that unless you are independently wealthy.

So the solution to your “problem” is to grow up and move out. If you can’t afford to do everything in your life you want, you have to make a grown-up choice and pick what you want the most.

Not all of my angst is directed against you. So many whinny 20 some-things want all the toys and the lifestyle of someone twice their age but without working for it. So many are living at home and using the “I can’t afford to move out” excuse. Bullshit. Stop getting all the toys like nice cars, I-Pods, cell-phone-of-the-week, video games and the all the drama. Move in with some roommate, get a crappy apt. But please just grow up.

Maybe you have to get 2 jobs to make ends meet. Good. Do it. Work your ass off if you have to. Then you can EARN the right to live as you want. You may even realize that you don’t have money to play AB.

This may come as a shock but eventually you will have to take care of yourself. Some people actually have to put off college until they have enough money or they really work for it.

If you really wanted it bad enough, you would work for it.

Do you want the freedom to live as you want enough to work for it?

I’m 41 and fortunate enough to have a wife that doesn’t mind that I’m a DL. What do you think I would have to do if she didn’t like it?

You know, fairfax and I don't get along real well, but. . . That there is some good ol' fashioned REAL advice. He's got a point; eventually you will have to move out and do your own thing, and it has to be worked for. Nothing will be handed to you. Even the guy who wins the lottery at least worked for the dollar to buy the ticket -- it wasn't given to him, it was earned one way or another. Time and conscious effort can go a long way in this life.

Maybe I can provide some insight from my own experiences.

I moved out of the house when I was 18, went to college. My pop needed someone to help out with the family so I moved back to Ca to help with family. I wanted an apartment, he insisted I live with him. I said ok, why not, the rent price is affordable so lets try it out.

1. Parents are never going to accept their children are grown up if they are still living under their roof. My pop gave me a rash of crap for having my girl friend over, in my room etc, for coming home late, for going to clubs, for my friends, for every way I lived my life.

2. Parents will never respect the privacy of their child so long as they are living under their roof. It is their room in their house after all.

3. Thing degraded between my father and I and he told me I had a choice, live under his roof under his rules, or move out. The next day I left, took a second job, and got an apartment. Since then I have received all the privacy I could get. :D Now that I am married its back to no privacy.... DOH! LoL

So, either you can abide by their rules, or make like a tree and leave. I'll tell you what, the first two months I was in my apt I wore all the time. It was FREAKEN awesome to have a diaper drawer for once.

Guest Sissy Haji

although I agree with everyone thats given you advice, I think its a littile harsh tbh. a smack in the face kinda thing.

however saying that, you need to relise one thing most parents will freak if they find somthing like that, its like saying to them they have failed as parents in some way while your growing up, so there ego or pride takes over.

Just an example my mother found a bib in my coat pocket once, and freaked like hell, it took me ages to try and carm her down. and explain to her its nothing shes done wrong.

But as the others have said, perhaps its time for you to relise reality of the situation, and choose from your 3 options. thats said in a previous post.

I have to agree with Fairfax and Bri. As long as you are in your parent's house, they are not going to respect your privacy or your own personal preferences. I lived with my folks for the better part of a year after I graduated college, and I loathed living under their rules. At the same, time I respected them, because I was living in their house. They never knew about my diapers, at least not that they confronted me with, but I to be honest I rarely wore while I was at home anyway. Once I moved out, one of the first things I did was buy myself a case of thick diapers. I'm not going to say it was easy....had to work 3 jobs at one point just to make ends meet. This is a sad truth that we don't all have the chance to get what we want right away. You have the options, you just gotta figure out which one is the one that works for you. All I can say is that as long as you live under your folks roof, they will expect you to follow their rules, and if you don't it will seriously strain your relationship with them.

:huh:

I have to wonder about you boyfriend, why don't you get another job, and you two rent an apartment? When I moved out (escaped) from my parents home I got a roomate and was able to afford everything I needed with one job (with lots of hours on every paycheck).

Moving out is really not a problem if you know how to adapt to new situations. You may find that it is far easier than you imagined, if the job you have doesn't give you enough hours, then sure you'll need a second one, but really it is do-able.

Living on you own gives you the freedom to be yourself. You get to live life on your own terms, and if your boyfriend and you moved in with each other it should be far less expensive than living by yourself. Think about it.

Peace,

Vic B)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dl_aslee

I'm confused as to why she would find you in the morning, I mean I can wear at night and when I goto sleep I'm covered by my blanket, so if she comes in to my room in the morning I'm covered. I have had a few close calls, though I just take it off under and make sure it is hidden under the blanket. It also sounds like you ordered way to many to be able to hide them easily. Get one pack of good ones and savor them, try not to use them every day, only when you really need that fix. Though I would take your dads threat very seriously.

I'm not sure of your situation and if your going to school or what not. If you are not go out get a job or two and get a room mate. I'm only living at home because it makes my life so much easier going to school, when I'm done I'll move out, but for the time being I realize I have to sacrifice some things, so I don't have to worry about the responsibility of rent and everything else I would have to pay for if I moved out. I realize I have to sacrifice some freedom now to have a good job later and then I will be able to be free to do as I please. So consider the consequences if you were to move out before being able to get that job that will let you live comfortably.

Without some kind of degree you most likely will be making maybe $10/hr. 40hr work week that's $1600 before taxes a month. Not sure where you live but here, a room costs at least $500 a month. That's probably like $900 for everything else. Cellphone/internet $50 on the low end, utilities $50, car insurance $75, food $400, that leaves about $300 for anything else, sure it can be done. Do really want to live month to month though always wondering if you will make it to the next month? Think about later in life also, that certainly leaves pretty much no room for savings and retirement funds. Maybe you are fine with these things, but I'm putting out these questions so that you know what you will be doing if you are either kicked out or decide to move out because of your love of diapers.

I agree, either you gotta follow their rules, or you move out. I know many many people who went to college full time or 3/4 time and worked several jobs to make it work, and they were paying for all their tuition and such as well too. If your parents are helping you pay for college then you're going to have to make some hard choices. But you know what? you're 21 (according to your profile anyhow) You have ALOT of years to do what you want, when you want. Alot of years to wear diapers, to be with whoever you want. So instead of making decisions based on how your 21 year old brain and body feel, try thinking ahead to 1 year or 3 years from now. Patience can get you a lot of places in life. So can prioritizing.

Someone mentioned expenses per month...$400 for a single guy for food? Where the heck do you shop? We have a family of 5 and we don't spend $400 a month on groceries. And it's not like we're one of those thrifty or frugal shopping types of families either. If it was just me, I could very easily get away with $200 a month. If not less.

It's all about choices. The choices just get tougher as you get older so might as well get used to it.